Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Well gosh golly…
So where did the blond hair come from?

I don't think Disney cares about the vloggers, nor do I, but I think the people that go the parks and just follow around and film characters are despicable. They are purely just getting views and profiting off of someone else.

Also, what company doesn't outsource tech jobs? Aside from and actual technology company, but even they outsource roles that are outside of their core business.
I would have to say even though they will hire contractors the military is the least likely to outsource tech jobs. My husband is an IT contractor for a military base but he physically works on the base so he works as part of the team with the military. Of course that makes sense because of the mission.

apojacks

VIP Member
I’m sorry there is ZERO need for a housekeeper. Even if Tim was working full time (which he isn’t)...there are more than enough hours in the day for the both of them to tidy up even just a little. I literally have no idea what they are doing with the other 20 hours of the day that we never see
Sleeping until noon and shittly editing videos is exhausting for Jen. Cmon!

MinnieGal24601

I now kinda want to go through all of their videos to see how many times they’ve reinvented themselves and the channel over the years. This seems to be the timeline I can piece together:

2010-2013: CKY2K/Jackass Tim
2013-2014: Asshole Tim
2015-2018: World traveling Trackers
2019: we’re going to be parents
November of 2019: were parents
December of 2019: were high rollers
January to March 2020: were travel planners
March 2020 to May 2020: home vloooooogs
June 2020 to August 2020: we don’t know what the fuck were doing
Late August 2020 to present: staycations because were lost as shit
Wow you nailed it

apojacks

VIP Member
That's why I think it's so hilarious when the newbie stans (I'm talking even from only 1-2 years ago) wax poetic about just how gosh darn, aw shucks, ding dang! wholesome the Trackers are.

I'm like - don't you numbnuts EVER just get the slightest bit curious and explore any of the older vlogs? :unsure:
I remember when we first started watching in 2018 we tried the older stuff and we were bored with it.

Thistlegal

Shoutout to @SanDisk for starting this.

Does this list look pretty accurate now? I bet there's even more. :rolleyes:

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell

Patrick Dougall as well, he is in the prancercise video

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I wonder what would happen if we made a complete list of who TTT/Jenn have used/not friends anymore:
1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole

Any others?
What about the people that had the 4 or 5 young kids. One was about Jackpots age. I haven't seen them in a while or even heard Jenn talk about them.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Is one of the people on that list the "TheHolyMoly" - I did not care for them at all, so I always skipped any videos of Tim/Jenn's they were in. I remember them going to the Waldorf Astoria at one point with them.

fulltilt72

OA did a livestream a few weeks ago where The Slackers aka “The Disney Experts” planned their Disney trip. The guy behind OA runs a popular horror film website or something like that
@apojacks It sounds like they are losers IMO.
Speaking of crossing the streams. U remember in the past where ATW did a vlog with Dayom Drops. Same with Ken Domik and him. Can you think of any others for T&J with more famous vloggers?

apojacks

VIP Member
This popped up on my video feed.
(posted 12 hours ago)
He claims that Tim makes $56 per hour
And his yearly income (YT, TTT merchandise and Hair Ichemy brand endorsement for $8.5K/yr.) after taxes is in the 462K range.
Thoughts?
Complete and utter bullshit. I don’t trust this channel at all.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Ours are spoiled too. They have two litter robots, and if we could figure out a way to make a catio they would have that too.
Just google it. They have plans for apartments/condos (which is what we used on one end of our house). My husband didn't actually use he plan, he looked at it and figured it out himself and I bet someone from your local Lowe's or Home Depot could do the same. It allows my cats to get some fresh air and ogle the birds.

Hey. You are entitled to your own POV.
Just like we are. Let’s just leave it at that. And move on.
It sure looked like a syringe to me with a needle on it. I used to give myself allergy shots so I'm pretty accustomed to needles.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Brock always seemed unstable to me, I think he and Promise broke up. Didn't he always wear some dumb animal hat for attention? Looks like she has a new boyfriend and appears way happier.
I don’t know who she is but I was watching a video (either PMM or Micah) the other day and she was there and showed her engagement ring.

Etj

I think it was right after Bandit passed. There was a “we’re gonna open our three backlog of mail everyone sent” and somebody had knitted a blanket for Bandit. I think that might have sent her over the edge, probably a lot of guilt for being lazy and not opening mail, that and getting kicked off the media list probably didn’t do well for her mental well being. I’ve worked in finance for a long time and people end up going bat shit crazy when they see threats to their income streams.
When did they get kicked off the media list?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I thought I saw a video on here Friday night where someone was explaining the new YouTube policy on monetizing channels based on ads. If what this guy reported was correct, only the top 10 content providers on all of YouTube will make any real money. The first person that commented did the math and figured out that the Trackers would only make about $150 a day if their entire library qualified to be monetized.

Here's the link to the video. Someone would have to break it down like I'm five for me to understand how it affects the average provider.

Word was that the Trackers lawyer struck a deal with FRE because he went dark for a couple days. That's when he ran the Tracker Screen Saver. Then when he came back the Urban Party video was gone. I'll look but I thought FRE also put out a video about his site being all satire with no intent to hurt any vloggers.

I think the money figures are true for new vloggers but those who started 10 years ago as TTT did are actually in a better place financially. They got in and started getting monetized before YouTube changed its platform. I don't think anyone really knows how much these vloggers make from YouTube revenue. Everyone who puts out a video are themselves trying to make money from YouTube. I think the reality is it is all over the place.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Our property management company is pretty cool, but they’re not THAT cool. They just figured out how to get the landlord to pay for tree removal because this fell within a couple feet of the cars...they basically told him that if the tree limbs fell and ruined our cars he’d be buying us brand new ones per their owner contract (I’d love to read that one of these days because from the sounds of things they’ve got the owners by the balls.). Unfortunately this would be an illegal modification, although I’ve often thought about throwing the owner a bone and paying to screen in the entire front porch. I can’t imagine it would cost much.
Well if you have any outdoor space you could get an outdoor tent. We have one of those too.
1622860144555.png

apojacks

VIP Member
They are in the vlog. At the end, Jenn says they didn't film them. However, if you know what his family looks like, they did, in fact, film them. Go to 11:00 or so. Adam's wife, Tim's (blind?) dad, and Adam can be seen.

Indeed. You're right about that!
Damn, Jenn has really let herself go since this video. Like, this might be part of the downward spiral. And is Tim’s brother his twin or something? Dang they look a lot alike except the brother is less goofy