Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
Didn’t ATW hire a lawyer to fix his issue with Disney? I don’t really recall because I don’t follow him too much but I thought I heard that through the grapevine.

also, my feeling is that the Trackers won’t find themselves in Disney’s/universals sweet spot any longer. My gut is they are moving away from vloggers and the trackers are old news....could just be my feelings though
The Woo claims that it was a happy accident, he needed an attorney for something unrelated and I think he mentioned the ban in passing and the lawyer said something to the effect that you can appeal a ban once a year. I’m guessing it’s kinda like boosting your credit score by filing disputes. It costs companies money (I want to say when I was doing consumer finance it was $30 per dispute) to respond to a dispute, it’s just more cost effective to not answer, which gets it taken off your credit. My theory is that the attorney filed that appeal and Disney was like; “Not worth going to court for.”

Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
That's not Jackpots first bump into something, he's an 18 month old... This is however the first bump to leave a mark I think, so they had no choice but to vlog it to and explain before people questioned it!

I think he chocked on food when he was feeding himself months ago.... We didn't need to be told in a vlog though, because that wasn't visible like that bruise!
It’s part of learning to be human. Also, I’m totally enjoying fucking with the stan group today.

Attachments

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I added a few more... ???

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
21. Wandering Daz
22. Tim's Mom (and possibly Silver Fox and Stasi? - spelled that way in the scrapbook episode)
23. Jenn's Entire Family (except 🍑 ?)
If we are adding family, we should add his brother Adam in too. He was all over the early years vlogs.

apojacks

VIP Member
What really makes me mad is that I have tried twice unsuccessfully to ride Rise of the Resistance with Nancy, and these two are LATE to their group and still get to go on. AND THEY KNEW THEY WERE LATE- because they said they had a Dr.s Appt that morning.
And they didn’t even have to pull a; “Do you know who I were?”

quietcandy

VIP Member
Funny you should say that. I keep getting ads for Shore clothing. I am way too fluffy for Shore clothing.
I keep getting Shore ads too. I thought the blue dress Jenn wore in one video was cute, but I'm 100% NOT a dress girl, and I'd never spend that much on a dress regardless.

apojacks

VIP Member
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

If smell o vision is ever invented I hope the slackers are off YouTube

Also, that’s why she waddles her sweaty smelly 🐱 is probably a chafed mess
Probably smells worse than the worst Rent-A-Center house I’ve ever been in...it was so bad the store manager sent both of us home on the clock to shower and change.

2020planner

VIP Member
Kida is on there twice now. What about that dad and the little kid? I think the dad’s name was Tim too? The kid was maybe Brady? Like poppunkkid or something on YouTube. He dressed up as Dim for MNSSHP once.
OK! Fixed Keeda / Kida and added Tim and Brady (I don't know why I don't remember them! 🤣 But they're on there now!)

This list is growing!

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady

apojacks

VIP Member
@fulltilt72 betting lines for Ordinary Adventures being the next people for being added to this list?

also did Tim and Jenn ever do anything with BLAB or are they just kind of an in an orbit with ATW?

wilf347

Bovril - is Marmite or Vegimite in Australia.

Hardly a 'must eat' British Dish - Most Brits probably eat Weetabix for breakfast :p
No Bovril is nothing like Marmite well maybe a tiny bit my wife tells me and we do eat three weetabix, personally I have scrambled eggs on toast.

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
When someone doesn’t take a Christmas tree down for nearly a year they have serious problems, so they didn’t have half an hour to do that? Pure laziness 🤢
Or even bother to get it fully decorated in the first place...

apojacks

VIP Member
Right? They make NO sense. They let him slam doors he can get his fingers caught in, they don't baby proof the coffee table, they let him climb on a couch next to a railing where he could fall and die, but that damn balloon must go! They have the most screwed up priorities when it comes to his safety.
They have a pet and not a child.

Vero beach checkout day:

holy shit the only thing they are concerned about is preserving the remainder of the fucking cake their “friends” brought them

stfu

also, I love that the resort was so busy that they tried to get the Slackers to leave early. Basically like “we don’t fucking care who you are GTFO so we can get more people who are actually worth something into your room”
I can just imagine Jen being all; “Do you know who I am???”

SanDisk

I had a blast from "The Tim Tracker" past this weekend.

I was watching PMM this weekend and he was reviewing the Orlando Informer Meet-up and someone popped up in that video that I had forgotten about......Promise.

I forgot the channel name her and her ex (Brock of the Brockford Files) had on Youtube - but it reminded me of Tim/Jenn - and Promise and Brock hanging out with them. I feel like they stayed at T/J's house at some point.

It was a long time ago, but it was 2 more "friends" that fell off the face of the earth. I have just never seen 2 adults burn through friends as fast as the Trackers do.
Brock always seemed unstable to me, I think he and Promise broke up. Didn't he always wear some dumb animal hat for attention? Looks like she has a new boyfriend and appears way happier.

apojacks

VIP Member
When did they get kicked off the media list?
I’m going back through some various channels right now to get the exact date. I think I can pinpoint the date they were notified that they weren’t going to be on the media lists anymore. I just need to crunch some data.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
You’re very welcome Stinkyyyyyyy!

She’s not is she? Never saw the latest vlog... that’s just complete and utter laziness.

toast, cereal? A monkey could manage to make toast I reckon
The meal she fixed for her and Tim was supposed to be a breakfast meal but they ate it for lunch.

😳 What??!!
Are you saying that BJ’s car seat is now forward facing?? He just turned 18 months!

from safekids.org

1. Don’t be in a rush. Use your current car seat until your child reaches the maximum weight or height limit listed on the label. Don’t be in a hurry, because every step forward reduces safety just a bit. Why? If you are in a front-end crash (the most common type of crash) a rear-facing car seat allows your child’s head, neck and spine to move evenly into the seat, not away from it. Each seat is designed for maximum safety at a specific weight, height and age.
  2. Rear-facing car seats. Ride rear-facing until your child is 2 or more years and has outgrown the harness by height or weight. As your child grows you might have to switch from using a smaller rear-facing-only car seat to using a bigger rear-facing convertible car seat that can hold a larger child. Learn more about babies in car seats. Watch this video to see if your child is ready to move to a forward-facing car seat.
Yes supposedly the pediatrician said it was okay and so did the manufacturer of their car seat. It had to do with his height I think.