Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
What about the people that had the 4 or 5 young kids. One was about Jackpots age. I haven't seen them in a while or even heard Jenn talk about them.
100% Yes. Turn the damn camera off!

(he did it as a teenager so he's got that as an excuse) 🤣

Ballinger Family? Added!

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Keeda (sp?)
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
Yes! The Ballinger Family! That’s who I was thinking of that they did a video with at a fancy restaurant at a DVC maybe late last year?

Olivias1701

I believe that they saw the bogus self diagnosing Dr. Jenn.

Now does Jenn still ride in the car front seat?
BJ’s car seat was the reason she gave for always being in the back.

Does anyone know what make and model BJ’s car seat is?
Britax One For Life

MinnieGal24601

Tim and Jenn filmed in the parking lot of the ER ... as Jenn was dying from pain.
(LOL, I just re-read that in my head with the inflection of Obadiah Stane's "Tony Stark built this in a cave... with a box of scraps!")

Yeah... they'd find a way to record, even if from their car pre and post shots.
I'm wondering if they chose not to due to the backlash from that prior incident. Note, they never record Jackson's checkups either. (Assuming he's actually getting them.)
Good point

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I think that is for sure the issue. Covid kept us all locked up with their family too much. My husband and I don’t argue much but the constant closeness started getting to us and we started to spat. As soon as we got our vaccine I started doing a girls night out each week with my friends and he started going to the movies and new projects. We haven’t had any issues since. Space is a good thing. Jenn needs to start driving so she can find herself independently from Tim.
I'm thankful I didn't have that issue. My husband is an essential worker and never stayed home. Of course, when he is home he is usually doing his own thing and not in my hair. He's usually piddling in the garage or outside.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Oh god those feet!! They're so out of proportion. Please tell me they're not real but photoshopped on!!
I feel like I need to point out I have super imposed those feet onto Jenn lol
They are not real!!!
And peep Timmys eye 👀
Okay, I was confused for a moment, like JC type magic there on their looks. Turned out that image was not new, was from pre-covid (no masks, Tim's shorts aren't painted on tight and jenn is looking better in the pic than any time I've seen her in the last year.) Stop doing that to me! LOL.

The eye has to be Tim hamming it up, pretending to be a superhero with one eye, no other explanation.
Uh, Tim, Fury isn't a hero. He's management. (Wait, does Tim even know the Marvel characters? I feel like the extent of his knowledge is Spiderman, Iron man and hulk)

Last edited:

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Ok, but the screen saver was just in between two days - June 6 (two FRE videos) and June 8 (one FRE video). There was no extended "dark" period around the screen saver. Going backwards in time, there was also an FRE video June 5 (but that wasn't the PCD video I was referring to that was taken down) and June 4 (two FRE videos).

I heard about the lawyer stuff too - but I honestly don't know what kind of "deal" would be struck with a lawyer. FRE works within Fair Use copyright guidelines. I'd think if that were the case, the entire channel would have been shut down? I'd love to hear more about some sort of deal because FRE still uses Trackers as subject matter and also even still puts in snippets of "gay contagious" here or there.
There was a video where FRE explained everything but I can't seem to find it.

fulltilt72

I do grocery delivery as a part time gig...tips are actually getting worse. To make what I was making during the height of the pandemic I need to do about double what I was doing, which sucks. I had a lady yesterday text me after I dropped off her delivery to tell me she was removing the tip because she didn't think I was being truthful that items were out of stock and that I just didn't want to carry them to her door. I'm sorry but a cannister of Panko bread crumbs and mini peppers weighs less than two pounds, yes, I'm so lazy that I worked 7 to 7 on Saturday and 7 to 10 on Sunday to make extra money to take my parents on a trip of a lifetime to Disney World that I didn't want to carry less than two pounds of groceries to your door.
@apojacks as a driver do you have the option to pass on future orders from this person?

fulltilt72

@fulltilt72 betting lines for Ordinary Adventures being the next people for being added to this list?

also did Tim and Jenn ever do anything with BLAB or are they just kind of an in an orbit with ATW?
@apojacks My wife and I don't watch Ordinary Adventures. Should we?

I have NEVER...AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER seen a vlog with BLAB and Dim and Hen...

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I’m clearly missing out on the Reddit. I’m surprised Tim replies there…it’s all just a bunch of ass kissing I’m assuming right?
Yes it seemed to be that from what I saw so you know he'll respond to that. And you could tell it was Tim responding and not Jenn. I think they have a divide and conquer strategy and they split up which platforms each one will respond to (or if they have the power delete and shadow ban).

New video up…they went to Target…I went to Target 15 times this weekend…I didn’t make a video about it. Also what is the over under that they address comments on The Buddy™️ and his accident proneness?
I don't have a Target. I shop Target online otherwise I have to drive an hour and a half to find one. Walmart. I have a Walmart and I guess I should be thankful I've got that.

apojacks

VIP Member
Jesus effing Christ, Jenn chew with your mouth closed.

Also how do two people who have been vlogging for over a decade always forget tools of their trade i.e a tripod, etc.
The same way they forget their kid’s toiletries. They’re not well organized

apojacks

VIP Member
Who the hell is going to try and go to her stylist to try and meet her? :ROFLMAO:
I sure as Hell wouldn’t, but the stans in their Official Unofficial Tracker Facebook group would sure try! The moderators there are deleting all posts referencing the Trackers and pride month right now because too many people are spilling the tea on “is gay contagious.” That’s epic

omgucnt

VIP Member
For sure one of them had British accent. I don't recall really hearing the other one.

And in the Tracker's older videos they usually don't even keep the camera steady and are jerking it around. The videos aren't much improved now especially if Jenn decides to film.
Unless they live there... British people are banned from the USA right now lol

apojacks

VIP Member
As someone who breast fed in public (covered), I can assure you, I was never insecure. It's perfectly natural, and I cannot believe some people are so uptight about it.
It depends on the situation. If it’s like what Jenn was doing, that’s a complete insecurity. If there’s no other place to do it, that’s something completely different. I’m more referring to the ones who just whip out a titty and let it all hang out.

Adam was just in a recent Discovery Cove vlog with his family (and Tim's parents) (November, I think)
I honestly thought there was some estrangement with Tim’s family.

apojacks

VIP Member
You are welcome!

I’m always happy to ruin a day

I was really hoping they would be denied. But you know Jenn would have gone full Karen and ripped her way through Hollywood Studios
I was hungry...now I don’t really feel much like eating. It’s cool though.