Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Another thing that absolutely fucking KILLS me is when Jenn is So SaD tO lEaVe BeCaUsE iTs So ReLaXiNG

I’m sorry I’m lost as to what about their lives is so exhausting or taxing that they require copious “relaxing” vacations from?!

ALSO, let’s not forget 2 ASSHOLES and an infant needed a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom cottage?!?!?!? I’m seriously still reeling from that
Don't forget the two friends (who more than likely actually booked the cottage using their DVC points). They were in the other bedroom. You know the Trackers don't like to share a room with Buddy because then they'd have to hide in the bathroom until he fell asleep.

Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
Noooo!!!! How dumb can you be. Are they feeding them to him on the couch of death? I still cut grapes and cherry tomatoes in half for my 6 and 7 year old. I guess that is overkill, but it freaks me out so bad. I just bought the Dechoker last week. Someone should hurry up and send them one. They will need it. I mean I really hate to say it, but are they trying to get rid of him? I don't think so, even though they are horrible. Between the couch of death and now whole grapes they need to get their act together before something tragic really happens. It will be well documented that they knew from comments of what could happen. I'm sure there will be a ton of comments about the grapes.
I’m considering buying the three pack. One for the house, one for the diaper bag, and one for daycare. I wonder how long it’ll be for a stan to buy that for them and then I wonder how long it’ll be until they actually open it?

I’m calling this episode

Rise of the Mumu

Jesus Jenn, burn that fucking dress

I LOVE how fucking entitled they are “we got a boarding pass for ROTR but Jackson had a doctors appointment so we missed our window”

WELL THEN GUESS WHAT SHITHEADS?! NO SOUP FOR YOU! You shouldn’t have made a boarding pass if you knew you had other plans

Holy shit I hate them
What do you expect from; “$12.50 plus a $50 deposit for a wheelchair...front of the line!” crowd?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t think they missed anything out of laziness, but they did choose to go to Palo for an evening meal instead of joining their hosted group for dinner. Craig from The Dis who was part of the group gave a little dig toward T&J in their video so maybe they didn’t tell the group they wouldn’t be attending or something?
ah ok yeah that was it.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Yeah, I've seen it (if you're specifically referring to me) but like I said, apparently these vlogs didn't bother Jenn much because they remained up despite peeps on Guru talking about them a lot long before FRE started putting out his / her / their vlogs.

I can't recall if the urban video was talked about but I DO know that the photos of Tim with his mullet and then Tim with his guns which were pulled from Facebook were passed around a lot on there.

Edited to add: I DO remember for certain - like I mentioned before - that once Guru peeps started talking about Skitty Skitty Bang Bang and the "cocaine" party skit and the Jenn shooting Tim dead skit, she pulled all those videos fast. Again, long before FRE came along.
FRE still uses the "Urban Party" video clips and once in a while puts in some of the "Old" Tim pics.

apojacks

VIP Member
You got that right.

I have no idea what they did with the stroller. I think they bought three of them. These people don't know what they want. That money burns holes in their pocket.
I think the only thing that the Slackers bought that we bought was the Snugapuppy, and I found the one we got for the boy on Facebook Marketplace for like $20. He outgrew that pretty quickly. It was definitely one of the first things we put into our storage unit and that was in December when that went into storage and I know he didn't use it for a couple months before that...

Edited to add that it wasn't the Snugapuppy, it was the Snugafawn....same thing...just a different color scheme.

MinnieGal24601

I keep thinking about them possibly not being vaccinated. These people filmed the birth of their child for their YouTube channel. Why the F would they not have filmed themselves or even at least inserted *complete with camera noise* photos of them getting it… I 100% believe T&J are following some conspiracy nut job and think they don’t need to get it since they are SO YOUNG AND HEALTHY ;) but know that their fans would have a backlash if they didn’t say they got it. I want the proof and they didn’t give any. And they also conveniently forgot to update everyone with their 2nd shot symptoms. Don’t know why but I’m still stewing about this…:unsure:
Depending on where they got it they may not have been allowed to film.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Those chairs....oh my god....what a waste.

they don’t take care of anything and they aren’t even home to enjoy anything
I do like the chairs. I'd never pay what they paid for them. I saw them and thought, hmmm I'd recover those cushions and replace with canopy with some sunbrella fabric. I also thought I wondered if my husband could rig something up using pvc pipe.

2020planner

VIP Member
Is the Nate thread still up?? I have something to say about his most recent video
Yes - 6 pages in so far -

Edited to add - most of it seems super positive and, well, you and I both know how each other feels about this one.

apojacks

VIP Member
Me too! If you want to take a quick home movie for your personal use fine, but to make a business off of someone else's business is just plain wrong. Jenn better not be in my way when I go on my trip in February. I pay a hell of a lot of money to go on these trips and I have to drive 1600 miles to get there.
I just don't see how they're going to go away any time soon. I would honestly love it if they stopped people from vlogging, but to the parks it is mostly viewed as free advertising.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I ask in honest curiosity - how do we know they have been removed from media at WDW and Universal? I completely missed it.

I am glad about both - but happier about Universal ditching them. Jenn and Tim used UOR to climb the vlogger ladder, and then all it took was a pretty smile from WDW and they dumped UOR like a hot potato.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So I was looking at something online and I found this. I wonder if this is Jenn and if so, is this why she has anxiety with driving? Cause I can see why she wouldn’t want to after this.
If she was 20 when this happened it would make her 39/40 now. Right?
I saw that too but she had been driving again after that so I wasn’t sure if it was her or not.

Thistlegal

I think so. Unfortunately on the mobile app for YouTube I can only go back 3 years

ordinary adventures creeps me the Hell out

Plymouth in 2013, trying to find their names. But haven’t seen them in ages and they did visit and stay with tim and Jenn