Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh she's posted a cheeky little photo in her stories after reading the comments on here 👋 Sat with Turbo having a milkshake. Definitely looks like she's chuncked up a fair bit. No shade meant. Glad to see she's found someone she can be herself with. Instead of running up and down stairs and living on tiny turkey stir frys with a bit of sweet chili sauce, every night. To try fit into her size 10 charity shop bargs.

Reactions: 6
Ooooh she's posted a cheeky little photo in her stories after reading the comments on here 👋 Sat with Turbo having a milkshake. Definitely looks like she's chuncked up a fair bit. No shade meant. Glad to see she's found someone she can be herself with. Instead of running up and down stairs and living on tiny turkey stir frys with a bit of sweet chili sauce, every night. To try fit into her size 10 charity shop bargs.
Sick of seeing the two of them together. Where's Athena??

Reactions: 2
Wonder who has Athena! Not like she has her mum to have her all the time like she used to.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the curly hair helps the roundness of her face. I hope she is happy though. I’ve also gained weight since being with my new man so I understand how it is Tilly haha.

Wonder who has Athena! Not like she has her mum to have her all the time like she used to.
Maybe his kids' mum(s) seeing as they're all one big happy family right! I don't think she's gained a whole lot of weight - she was always larger than she looked on instagram. When she's posing alone she can be strategic with the camera angles but can't be when she's out with someone else. No shade on her at all whatever size she is, but I don't think the gain has been huge.

It’s common for her to be quiet when she’s in her little bubble she only really comes on to share when she’s lonely and needs all her little fans in the phone to feed her ego
That’s exactly right I’ve also come to that conclusion
Fake springs to mind but also I now realise how much she ignored her daughter. She clearly is giving him full on attention by staying off insta
But then maybe she’s learnt a lesson from her failed marriage to stay off insta airing all her personal life and focus on the more important things!

I like the fact the photo without Athena is the one she uses to use the quote my favourite places is by your side 🙄 that poor girl having a mum act like that and she looks uncomfortable in the group photo too

Reactions: 4
Notice that she’s using her daughter as a human shield to hide behind in the “family” shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More pictures to show how happy she is with Todd. Why don’t I believe her

Reactions: 5
‘Mr H you are everything to me’ :rolleyes: forgetting about her daughter again. Maybe I’m just being too harsh but I hate any kind of soppy post like that

‘Mr H you are everything to me’ :rolleyes: forgetting about her daughter again. Maybe I’m just being too harsh but I hate any kind of soppy post like that
Totally agree
I don’t mind a bit of soppy but it was only just under a year ago she was saying it about the Texan 22 year old she’d never met
She just makes herself sound so ridiculous
I’m glad she hardly posts now because she was really bugging me the last several months with her bull poop 💩 lies which was clear from lack of eye contact in the camera

More pictures to show how happy she is with Todd. Why don’t I believe her
She probably is very happy
It’s just this fairytale love story she tries to draw her sheep in with when it wasn’t all that long ago she was madly in love (infatuated/bunny boiler traits) with the Texan guy she’d never met
She’s an absolute weirdo!

Tilly is 31?! Talk about imaturity. Wow I wanna vomit when I read her Instagram posts. Reeks of desperation. I dunno why I still feel sorry for her though. She's coming across so desperate for love off any man since she broke up with that jack ass husband.

Reactions: 2