Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. I often find that the one's who overload social media with their 'amazing' relationships are less likely to be genuine and the most attention seeking and would go as far as to say the one's you would often say 'give it 6 months love' when you are bombarded with these false declarations of love on their social media. I do think Tillys ex was a fat obnoxious twit but she is also taking the piss as a grown up with her utter obsessions with blokes and this fantasy life.
I must admit I had gone so off her the last few years as she clearly was so false and I think lied about many things to dramatise her life. Her total obsession with the Texan and how she changed herself for a man she’d never met shows what length she’d go to! Now she’s again gone the opposite to mirror the man she’s obsessed with! In my opinion she’s a fruit loop! But hey each to their own if she needs a man to feel good about herself and not the fact she’s brought a lovely bright little girl into the world who should be her world not some bloke she met and moved in with 2 months later!
Is that wedding bells I hear in the distance
Bet she’s pushing for that next

Reactions: 3
I must admit I had gone so off her the last few years as she clearly was so false and I think lied about many things to dramatise her life. Her total obsession with the Texan and how she changed herself for a man she’d never met shows what length she’d go to! Now she’s again gone the opposite to mirror the man she’s obsessed with! In my opinion she’s a fruit loop! But hey each to their own if she needs a man to feel good about herself and not the fact she’s brought a lovely bright little girl into the world who should be her world not some bloke she met and moved in with 2 months later!
Is that wedding bells I hear in the distance
Bet she’s pushing for that next
I initially thought it was a proposal pic 🙈

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe Tilly has just dropped Instagram and disappeared. As someone who has followed her for many years, I’d really like to know how she’s getting on in Cornwall.

I can’t believe Tilly has just dropped Instagram and disappeared. As someone who has followed her for many years, I’d really like to know how she’s getting on in Cornwall.
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. She's far too busy now with a new life which is all she ever wanted and instagram was just a platform to ease her boredom.

Just shows how unhappy in life she was with just her daughter. If she's too busy for instagram now. It's a shame Athena didn't deserve the attention Turbo obviously does

Reactions: 6
Just shows how unhappy in life she was with just her daughter. If she's too busy for instagram now. It's a shame Athena didn't deserve the attention Turbo obviously does
Well said
Couldn’t agree more
Such a shallow woman!

She’ll be back again when all this goes tits up and she’s at a loose end. There’s a reason she doesn’t have any friends in real life!

Reactions: 4
He looks like he's packed on the timber a bit since their love match. I unfollowed her recently, she can't be arsed with her instagram followers unless she's trying to sell her second hand cast-offs, so why should they be arsed with her.

He looks like he's packed on the timber a bit since their love match. I unfollowed her recently, she can't be arsed with her instagram followers unless she's trying to sell her second hand cast-offs, so why should they be arsed with her.
Agree
I’ve done the same. She’s obviously been such a false person and sucked many ppl
I’ve unfollowed her too