Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s on £20k as a school receptionist I’d be surprised. I just left a school role (not in reception) and the pay in schools for support staff is absolutely disgusting.
My friend works in a school office, she’s on about 17K, it’s pro rata with the 13 weeks holiday, that’s full time so it’s crap money but she loves the holidays so won’t give it up! I’d love them holidays myself!

Reactions: 1
Whats your bets on there being a new year, new diet? I bet she will be all Instagram when she's dropped a couple of stone again
I dunno, she seems like she’ll end up chubby and happy with this fella. She’s very strategic with her camera angles so is much bigger than she looks on social media (not shading her for being larger, just pointing out what you see on social media isn’t accurate). Maybe she’ll do some fitness kinda thing for health etc. but I think she’s thrown in the towel diet wise.

Reactions: 4
I dunno, she seems like she’ll end up chubby and happy with this fella. She’s very strategic with her camera angles so is much bigger than she looks on social media (not shading her for being larger, just pointing out what you see on social media isn’t accurate). Maybe she’ll do some fitness kinda thing for health etc. but I think she’s thrown in the towel diet wise.
Maybe she'll get a magic mirror like keepingkate to instantly turn her body into a 6ft skinny insta hun:) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her dad, he’s very unlikeable.
She’s only posted a couple of things about him I’ve seen tbh and when she has it seems it’s been a visit which has been mostly about her or probably been taken on holiday she’s been taken on. Let’s see how often immediate family get a mention now she’s with Turbo 😳 or pays them a visit. She would have have chased a Texan man across the Atlantic though silly woman this time last year. Can see what her priorities have been about!

She’s only posted a couple of things about him I’ve seen tbh and when she has it seems it’s been a visit which has been mostly about her or probably been taken on holiday she’s been taken on. Let’s see how often immediate family get a mention now she’s with Turbo 😳 or pays them a visit. She would have have chased a Texan man across the Atlantic though silly woman this time last year. Can see what her priorities have been about!
Its quite sad she feels the need to, I'm a similar age and still single but that doesn't mean I'll be running straight to any man that'll have me which is what Tilly seems to have done. I wish she could have found happiness on her own first

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her dad, he’s very unlikeable.
He comes across like that one guy who knows everyone to wave and chat to but also gives them the ick while doing so. Her mum seems nice though, a little scatty like Tilly but a decent lady.

Its quite sad she feels the need to, I'm a similar age and still single but that doesn't mean I'll be running straight to any man that'll have me which is what Tilly seems to have done. I wish she could have found happiness on her own first
Yes, because that unhappiness will migrate into this relationship and she will be hard work

Wonder if she saw her mum and family over Christmas. I’m surprised how quiet she’s been.

Wonder if she saw her mum and family over Christmas. I’m surprised how quiet she’s been.
She’ll be putting all her efforts in to Turbo I reckon and step mom of the year title whilst her own daughter for most of her life lived in the background of her insta life
What a horrible women she has finally portrayed herself as I think.

I think this girls happy with anyone who would have her to be honest and she becomes besotted when really the men aren’t that fussed

I'm just posting to say happy new year to her followers because we all know she won't. Out of sight out of mind for all her 'lovely followers' who've been with her for years...

Happy 2022 to us all 🍾🍾🥂

Reactions: 7
She has been very very quiet! Maybe all isn’t going as planned
Too busy planning her next big announcement????
Or having her step mum of the year award dress designed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm just posting to say happy new year to her followers because we all know she won't. Out of sight out of mind for all her 'lovely followers' who've been with her for years...

Happy 2022 to us all 🍾🍾🥂
Happy near year to you too

I’m sure she’ll put something soon with some feeble excuses or big things are happening for them in 2022

here comes the bride blah blah blah

• Haha
She’s out a profile pic of her and him on fb and captioned it “My World” not your daughter then no?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s out a profile pic of her and him on fb and captioned it “My World” not your daughter then no?
I think we all know who her priority is given her recent life choices….and it’s not her little one

Reactions: 8

Happy 2022 to us all 🍾🍾🥂
Just shows how fake and miserable she really was. I hope her little girl is better cared for now because there's no doubt she was emotionally neglected whilst mom was pimping herself on apps and chasing the next D

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet. I’m sure she’s not as happy as she likes to pretend

She’s very quiet. I’m sure she’s not as happy as she likes to pretend
She's trying to convince us all that everything is perfect in turbo land but I'm not buying it. Posting gushy photos of them together makes me want to vom🤮 She's about as entertaining as Boris Johnsons hair which is fuckin zero

• Haha
It’s common for her to be quiet when she’s in her little bubble she only really comes on to share when she’s lonely and needs all her little fans in the phone to feed her ego

She'll be back in all her drag queen make up glory, with her tongue hanging out in cringy Tik Toks when it goes tits up with Turbo

• Haha
Reactions: 5