Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it does to me . I would rather people give opinions as deliberately fill threads with untruths because of their own agendas…But that’s just me!
Possibly because there are some warped people out there .
I'm just telling you the work place side of things I've never intercepted her life the way you have. She pissed me off royaly and i got on the band wagon but boy you take things to an extreme level don't you?
---
Yeah it does to me . I would rather people give opinions as deliberately fill threads with untruths because of their own agendas…But that’s just me!
And if I'm honest you've really pissed me off. Like I actually know this person. People like you worry me.
---
I worked with her in 2020. This tattle started on her in 2020. What is there not to get?

I'm just telling you the work place side of things I've never intercepted her life the way you have. She pissed me off royaly and i got on the band wagon but boy you take things to an extreme level don't you?
---

And if I'm honest you've really pissed me off. Like I actually know this person. People like you worry me.
---

I worked with her in 2020. This tattle started on her in 2020. What is there not to get?
Her bad MH episode was four yrs ago, she said she didn’t confide in any work colleagues, only her mum and best friend, she was only in that job for a year, she’s with her new bloke two yrs, didn’t she move away practically the minute they met?…You’re not big Nicky are you? I’m sure we’ve crossed paths before on here when you were again going overboard to tell us how awful she was…When people try too hard its always a red flag to me.

Her bad Mzh episode was four yrs ago, she said she didn’t confide in any work colleagues, only her mum and best friend, she was only in that job for a year, she’s with her bew bloke two yrs, didn’t she move away practically the minute they met?
I think you read far too deep into social media. It's not real life, none of this is. Family friends work hobbies interaction skin on skin is real. This is just a parallel universe of what some have become. I haven't been to Northern Ireland for a couple of years. What's the weather like?

I think you read far too deep into social media. It's not real life, none of this is. Family friends work hobbies interaction skin on skin is real. This is just a parallel universe of what some have become. I haven't been to Northern Ireland for a couple of years. What's the weather like?
It’s terrible as usual , some things never change…Why are you planning a visit? or are those big burly undertakers going to sort me out for calling out your lies 🤣

It’s terrible as usual , some things never change…Why are you planning a visit? or are those big burly undertakers going to sort me out for calling out your lies 🤣
I think you're dumb to even think I was lying. Why would it be a lie. When tilly was reading the stuff on the other thread she was upset at work and was suicidal.
---
Us all slagging her off on here is one thing but reading your responses in particular have been quite frightening. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't opened her curtains to you standing outside her window kissing a signed slimming world certificate. You're a complete nut job. Just face it you've took this to an extreme that nobody else has. I'd love a trip to NI to visit some friends why you offering me free accommodation? We could talk and I could help you with these problems. I'm bereavement counselling trained

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think you're dumb to even think I was lying. Why would it be a lie. When tilly was reading the stuff on the other thread she was upset at work and was suicidal.
---

Us all slagging her off on here is one thing but reading your responses in particular have been quite frightening. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't opened her curtains to you standing outside her window kissing a signed slimming world certificate. You're a complete nut job. Just face it you've took this to an extreme that nobody else has. I'd love a trip to NI to visit some friends why you offering me free accommodation? We could talk and I could help you with these problems. I'm bereavement counselling trained
Wow! You’re even more deranged than I thought, see what a few genuine questions does to someone with an unhealthy dislike of a single mother 🤣…Keep yourself safe Tills there’s some really disturbed people have it in for you 😱
I reckon you are big Nicky, she would know the financial setup , she also went ape tit lasttime when questioned 🤣

Wow! You’re even more deranged than I thought, see what a few genuine questions does to someone with an unhealthy dislike of a single mother 🤣…Keep yourself safe Tills there’s some really disturbed people have it in for you 😱
No you're the type of person the world needs to be watching out for. Sat behind your phone or laptop giving it the big one. Calling people up when you know tit. The amount of tit you give to everyone and the way you intercept on here is crazy. I'm guessing you look like Kate moss have the body of Angelina jolie and have the morales of mother Theresa. You need a reality check
---
I reckon you are big Nicky, she would know the financial setup , she also went ape tit lasttime when questioned 🤣
57,000 comments on here. Sweet Jesus. You're ill you have an illness
---
Go on abuse me I'm waiting
---
Tik tok

Last edited:
  • Haha
No you're the type of person the world needs to be watching out for. Sat behind your phone or laptop giving it the big one. Calling people up when you know tit. The amount of tit you give to everyone and the way you intercept on here is crazy. I'm guessing you look like Kate moss have the body of Angelina jolie and have the morales of mother Theresa. You need a reality check
---

57,000 comments on here. Sweet Jesus. You're ill you have an illness
I keep repeating this I’m going for the tattling Guinness book of records 🤷🏼‍♀️…Most of it comes from getting a rise out of people like you 🤣…See that’s where you’ve proved how fake you are, you’re putting up quite a defense for an anonymous avatar on a gossip site, why would you care if people believe you or not? It all comes from trying to push your own agenda on people and not having them question it, you don’t like that.

I keep repeating this I’m going for the tattling Guinness book of records 🤷🏼‍♀️…Most of it comes from getting a rise out of people like you 🤣…See that’s where you’ve proved how fake you are, you’re putting up quite a defense for an anonymous avatar on a gossip site, why would you care if people believe you or not? It all comes from trying to push your own agenda on people and not having them question it, you don’t like that.
I love it. I'd love to meet you
---
You fascinate me. I was wondering whether you're AI. We need to meet. Would be food fun

• Haha
You’ll have to find me first 😂
I'm pretty sure if you could be found you wouldn't have a pulse by now the amount of disgusting tit you dish out but that doesn't bother me. I like it
---
I'm pretty sure if you could be found you wouldn't have a pulse by now the amount of disgusting tit you dish out but that doesn't bother me. I like it
I reckon you go on the dark Web and that. You're definitely extra

• Haha
What’s disgusting? I just tell it like it is…Best way!
---
---

I reckon you go on the dark Web and that. You're definitely extra
Well good night! Don’t want to keep your blood pressure at such an elevated level..It’s bad for you…Don’t have too many nightmares about Tills new found happiness 😆….Or worse , big lardy arse Ed 🤢

Last edited:
You’ll have to find me first 😂
You actually turn me on a bit because you're interesting.
---

Well good night! Don’t want to keep your blood pressure at such an elevated level..It’s bad for you…Don’t have too many nightmares about Tills new found happiness 😆….Or worse , big lardy arse Ed 🤢
Don't go
---
---

My blood pressure is grand just had a big ass joint thanks
---
---

Don't go mongy I was enjoying you. We're going to be good friends I can tell. I'm messed up too just not as much as you. I could really use a chat right now. I had bad news this weekend. Please talk to me

Last edited:
You actually turn me on a bit because you're interesting.
Don't go
---

My blood pressure is grand just had a big ass joint thanks
---

Don't go mongy I was enjoying you. We're going to be good friends I can tell. I'm messed up too just not as much as you. I could really use a chat right now. I had bad news this weekend. Please talk to me
Aww , that’s unfortunate, no matter how messed up someone is they don’t deserve anything bad happening to them..I can only suggest you contact your medical professional asap I really don’t think I’m the person to offer you any advice .

---

Well good night! Don’t want to keep your blood pressure at such an elevated level..It’s bad for you…Don’t have too many nightmares about Tills new found happiness 😆….Or worse , big lardy arse Ed
---

Please you're the first person I've had any interaction with all weekend apart from the bad news call I got. I'm just a lonely ex coffee shop worker ex boots cashier ex coop worker as of 2 from Derby who smokes too much pot
Aww , that’s unfortunate, no matter how messed up someone is they don’t deserve anything bad happening to them..I can only suggest you contact your medical professional asap I really don’t think I’m the person to offer you any advice .
I want to talk to you.

Maybe try the advice forum, there might be something on there that can help you with whatever problem you have, tattle has a lot to offer all sorts of people.

I'm not ever going to do anything stupid I've just had a bad weekend and have enjoyed our interaction even though its been sketchy. When I asked about NI I wasn't taking the mick I went there every year for 10 years or more and had the best memories there. I was in a relationship but we split about 5 years ago hence going there to see his family. They lived in Tandragee. You ever heard of it?

I'm not ever going to do anything stupid I've just had a bad weekend and have enjoyed our interaction even though its been sketchy. When I asked about NI I wasn't taking the mick I went there every year for 10 years or more and had the best memories there. I was in a relationship but we split about 5 years ago hence going there to see his family. They lived in Tandragee. You ever heard of it?
Only because it’s where Mr Tayto lives in his castle 😂…Hope you have a nice time, bring your brolly ☂…You don’t ever want to do anything stupid no matter how bad things seem…I won’t derail the thread any longer.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying, but if you've followed tilly for a while and don't think this work colleagues views fit with everything she's said in the past then ignore it. It's probably workplace gossip. It's a bit obvious she's not been bought a house as she was renting before moving to Cornwall so I'll draw my own conclusions on that one
I probably should tbh but there’s wackos that pop up on these threads and gain the sympathy and trust of other posters based on lies…There was even one very prolific poster that played out a cancer diagnosis and death on a thread ( over four yrs) even went on a thread with genuine suffers spilling lies…I just can’t be doing with those sort of people, as it’s played out that person is unhinged going by their replies.