Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the sudden weight loss journey is to try and aid her fertility with her pcos for a mini turbo baby? 🤢

Reactions: 3
She says in one of her latest tik toks that she is 16 stone 13lb
Yeah I saw that
She said in todays upload if anyone joining her on her weight loss

no chance as she yo yos up and down too much

can cause so many health issues not doing it right. Don’t think she gets that though

Reactions: 4
And she’s stopped with the daily TikToks of her weight loss journey! Maybe fallen off the wagon again or something else as usual I reckon

Reactions: 1
I wish she would post more. Only coz I’m super nosey haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she would post more. Only coz I’m super nosey haha
At least you’re honest lol
I just look because she can’t stick to healthy food balance and that’s to do with mental approach to it I feel. I eat planned during the week mostly because of work and time I have to eat during that time which is good. Weekends I allow myself to relax it but because I do ok in the week and my food intake is sensible I can’t pig out really as it just makes me feel ill. But if I want coffee n cake I have it. I think she probably eats mens portions n more n has a sweet tooth also. It’ll be interesting to see when she’s back and what see says!

I wish she would come back to social media. Honestly think a big part of the reason she hasn't is because of her weight. I enjoy watching her content regardless of her size. She's a very strong woman

Reactions: 10
I wish she would come back to social media. Honestly think a big part of the reason she hasn't is because of her weight. I enjoy watching her content regardless of her size. She's a very strong woman
I don’t think her weight has a whole lot to do with her absence tbh. I think she used social media when she was bored/lonely and now she doesn’t need it anymore since she shacked up with the new bloke. She’s the social media equivalent of that mate that drops you like a stone the minute a fella is on the scene but comes running back when it goes tits up.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see the instagram lives she did when she was madly in love with the American? When she kept dropping hints about marriage which he awkwardly tried to not acknowledge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she ever come back? It baffles me when people just bin off their social media presence.

Reactions: 2
She used to make tiktoks occasionally but not sure if she does anymore
She does but very rarely, usually just to let us know how fabulous her life is now 🤣 We’re not needed since she stopped marching up the stairs and crying into her smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder of she still goes to Aldi wearing full on drag queen make up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been posting on TikTok occasionally the whole time she’s been gone from insta. I wonder why the ‘trolls’ there don’t bother her but the insta ones would? If I had to guess I’d say she’s gained a good bit of weight and doesn’t want to have that conversation with her insta followers who’ve been with her a long time 😉
They must be nicer than us....Sharon gets around 🙂
Would love to know if Ed still tackles anything that moves 🤮

My guess is she needs the money from ads so she’s making a comeback but wants her huns to suggest it so it looks like she didn’t instigate it

• Haha
Reactions: 2