Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I know ,imagine Athena looking back at that and knowing her dad was screwing some fat slabber behind her mums back, and dropped his own daughter to shack up with Jabba and her kid ..,I’m not surprised Tills went off the rails when her ugly mug hubby left her for an even uglier bird than her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God I know ,imagine Athena looking back at that and knowing her dad was screwing some fat slabber behind her mums back, and dropped his own daughter to shack up with Jabba and her kid ..,I’m not surprised Tills went off the rails when her ugly mug hubby left her for an even uglier bird than her 😬
I don't think he's with her anymore. I heard he got married and has another kid on the way.

• Haha
I don't think he's with her anymore. I heard he got married and has another kid on the way.
Not feckin surprised, once a cheat always a cheat his child support payments must be astronomical, he’ll be on to the next one as soon as the childs born …What do these women see in him 🤮

Not feckin surprised, once a cheat always a cheat his child support payments must be astronomical, he’ll be on to the next one as soon as the childs born …What do these women see in him 🤮
Money. he's loaded apparently. I also heard he gives Tilly 1800 each month child payment and had to buy her a house and give her nearly half a million pounds in payout.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Money. he's loaded apparently. I also heard he gives Tilly 1800 each month child payment and had to buy her a house and give her nearly half a million pounds in payout.
I’d hit him where it hurts too 😂 ..I take it you know them well if you’re privy to the divorce settlement ?

I dunno about that, she seemed to live a pretty frugal life when she was in the midlands and they were divorcing. He was objectively a horrible piece of tit to her and she’s well rid of him.

I mean what kind of weirdos do this in the first place, just get a bleeping life and piss off
---

Firstly, I dont particularly appreciate you going through my account, secondly I made the account do I could reply. to sad low life people such as yourselves.
Do you buy magazines? Read the news and comment? Talk to your friends about people you know or famous people?

If so, shut the duck up because this is no different to that.

I’d hit him where it hurts too 😂 ..I take it you know them well if you’re privy to the divorce settlement ?
Kind of. I worked at the same coop as her n thats how I found tattle cuz someone was on about it at work. She was not nice to work with and lots of us were glad when she left but I wouldn't wish her any harm.
---
Do you buy magazines? Read the news and comment? Talk to your friends about people you know or famous people?

If so, shut the duck up because this is no different to that.
If you put yourself out there you got to expect criticism
---
I decided to comment on here because she was slagging me off to someone at work and it really got to me so I thought duck you. She was really upset at work sometimes about this and I felt sorry for her but then after that I thought no you're just an attention seeker with a high opinion of yourself who will do anything to get recognised even at work.

Kind of. I worked at the same coop as her n thats how I found tattle cuz someone was on about it at work. She was not nice to work with and lots of us were glad when she left but I wouldn't wish her any harm.
---

If you put yourself out there you got to expect criticism
---

I decided to comment on here because she was slagging me off to someone at work and it really got to me so I thought duck you. She was really upset at work sometimes about this and I felt sorry for her but then after that I thought no you're just an attention seeker with a high opinion of yourself who will do anything to get recognised even at work.
Seems odd she’d disclose her personal finances to anyone ,especially someone she didn’t like?

And I think she knows who I am cuz last time I commented I had 2 guys from work message me saying they think she knows. Maybe she will message me direct, hopefully!!!!!
---
Seems odd she’d disclose her personal finances to anyone ,especially someone she didn’t like?
She didn't its just what I heard

And I think she knows who I am cuz last time I commented I had 2 guys from work message me saying they think she knows. Maybe she will message me direct, hopefully!!!!!
To do what? What would she do?…Is she still in contact with all those that don’t like her? …She must be more disturbed than I thought.

No she had told people at work about it and people in work places talk.
---

It was really getting to her apparently. Like making her mentally sick
I always got the impression she didn’t confide much in the people around her ? I’m sure she said her mum had to (more or less )drag her to the doctors about her MH ,she said she was trying to hide it for a long time and is quite a closed person..I’m surprised she was so open with people she didn’t really know , she wasn’t at that new place for long was she?

I always got the impression she didn’t confide much in the people around her ? I’m sure she said her mum had to (more or less )drag her to the doctors about her MH ,she said she was trying to hide it for a long time and is quite a closed person..I’m surprised she was so open with people she didn’t really know , she wasn’t at that new place for long was she?
She was there a for quite a long time. She knew some of the staff really well and got on well with them but most people she was cold towards like over jobs worthy I think cuz she wanted to climb the ladder. Yes she told one of the women in the office how it was making her feel suicidal reading all the stuff on here. I know she had been crying some days but didn't know if it was this stuff or something else but just thought it might have been this because it was around the same time.

She was there a for quite a long time. She knew some of the staff really well and got on well with them but most people she was cold towards like over jobs worthy I think cuz she wanted to climb the ladder. Yes she told one of the women in the office how it was making her feel suicidal reading all the stuff on here. I know she had been crying some days but didn't know if it was this stuff or something else but just thought it might have been this because it was around the same time.
Doesn’t really fit with her take on things , she was only in her latest job for a year before she left for her new life …This thread didn’t exist four yrs ago .

Does any of this really matter? Lol surely it's done and dusted now for her past.

I think fair play to the girl coming back and addressing the weight gain straight off the bat because she knows she's being judged no matter what. Not the end of the world that she's put on weight

Yeah it does to me . I would rather people give opinions as deliberately fill threads with untruths because of their own agendas…But that’s just me!
Possibly because there are some warped people out there .

I get what you're saying, but if you've followed tilly for a while and don't think this work colleagues views fit with everything she's said in the past then ignore it. It's probably workplace gossip. It's a bit obvious she's not been bought a house as she was renting before moving to Cornwall so I'll draw my own conclusions on that one