Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I probably should tbh but there’s wackos that pop up on these threads and gain the sympathy and trust of other posters based on lies…There was even one very prolific poster that played out a cancer diagnosis and death on a thread ( over four yrs) even went on a thread with genuine suffers spilling lies…I just can’t be doing with those sort of people, as it’s played out that person is unhinged going by their replies.
Is this who I think it is @monga ? She was always on the chins thread? If it is omg, how did I miss that! 😘

Reactions: 1
Yes it is @Charmed40 can you believe it…Alive and well and back under a new account x…Why 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omfg!!!!! That's absolutely disgusting. How could anybody do such an awful thing? I've just been looking back at old threads - it really is unbelievable 😘

Omfg!!!!! That's absolutely disgusting. How could anybody do such an awful thing? I've just been looking back at old threads - it really is unbelievable 😘
Yeah what type of sick mind does that 🤷🏼‍♀️ you know how people looked at her on the thread.. even went on the cancer thread and told them she was dying…Absolute sicko!
---
Chins thread is ruined attracting all types of weirdos, looks like another prolific poster doxxed herself trying to prove a point…Why go on there pretending to hate chins and string people along when you’re constantly buying off her and friends away from the camera…very odd goings on over there, other posters have gone missing off the thread overnight, others being sent threatening messages by chins, I’m assuming those nut jobs sent chins info there’s no way she’d be trawling through years of posts…Warped!

Last edited:
Anyway back to Tills I don’t think much of her glitter business idea I can’t see it being very profitable.

Reactions: 4
Yeah what type of sick mind does that 🤷🏼‍♀️ you know how people looked at her on the thread.. even went on the cancer thread and told them she was dying…Absolute sicko!
---
Chins thread is ruined attracting all types of weirdos, looks like another prolific poster doxxed herself trying to prove a point…Why go on there pretending to hate chins and string people along when you’re constantly buying off her and friends away from the camera…very odd goings on over there, other posters have gone missing off the thread overnight, others being sent threatening messages by chins, I’m assuming those nut jobs sent chins info there’s no way she’d be trawling through years of posts…Warped!
Jeez, it's all going on! Think I might start watching again! She's a nasty piece of work is chins. Comes across all sweetness and light. So pathetic. Thanks for the info @monga xxx

• Heart
Jeez, it's all going on! Think I might start watching again! She's a nasty piece of work is chins. Comes across all sweetness and light. So pathetic. Thanks for the info @monga xxx
Btw think they’ve been evicted from the flat, she’s not filming from there anymore, looks like her dads shed or the camper van.

• Heart
Btw think they’ve been evicted from the flat, she’s not filming from there anymore, looks like her dads shed or the camper van.
I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I’m fully invested… Which thread am I looking for??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyway back to Tills I don’t think much of her glitter business idea I can’t see it being very profitable.
I think it's the laziest money making idea she can think of. Fair enough if she means face painting and glitter tattoos. But if she's talking about slapping a blob of glitter glue on someones cheek like they at festivals for 50p, come on

• Haha
I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I’m fully invested… Which thread am I looking for??!!
A literal nobody called Jane Gammons she would’ve been one of Tilly’s SW crew a few yrs ago.
---
I think it's the laziest money making idea she can think of. Fair enough if she means face painting and glitter tattoos. But if she's talking about slapping a blob of glitter glue on someones cheek like they at festivals for 50p, come on
Isn’t that usually a sideline for teens 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it sad that she makes it sound like she's got nothing else going for her because Todd isn't there. Saying how much she misses him and she's got to keep busy whilst he's away. She lived as a single mum for so long and I admired her independence and now she's keeping busy because Todd isn't there for a couple nights. Very odd!

Reactions: 6
I find it sad that she makes it sound like she's got nothing else going for her because Todd isn't there. Saying how much she misses him and she's got to keep busy whilst he's away. She lived as a single mum for so long and I admired her independence and now she's keeping busy because Todd isn't there for a couple nights. Very odd!
Might be a trust issue? …I didn’t know his kids lived with them either!

Possibly, it seems more like she can't live without him vibes. Even going to the beach she said she just needed Todd to be there. It seems sad that she feels that way instead of feeling like being with her daughter is enough

Possibly, it seems more like she can't live without him vibes. Even going to the beach she said she just needed Todd to be there. It seems sad that she feels that way instead of feeling like being with her daughter is enough
If you look at her other social media posts she always refers to pics of him as ‘my everything’ and ‘my whole world’ which sounds a bit odd considering she has a child I think.

• Heart
  • Wow
I took it to mean share the moment with her? It’s not unusual when a partner works away, people get bored without adult company .It doesn’t mean you love your kids any less for spending time with your partner.

Hmm I think it's a bit OTT personally, she is very all or nothing in relationships like wanting to marry the American she hadn't met in person. I stand by my thoughts that it's like she can't enjoy things like that beach visit because he wasn't there. Yes everyone is different but I wouldn't have those thoughts if I was at the beach with my kids and my husband was working

Does her return to Insta coincide with him leaving for this work trip? I feel like perhaps it does….

• Heart