Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ben he says it how it is and people respect him for that. He doesn't have a huge following like some of them but I feel Ben has loyal followers

Reactions: 3
I like Ben he says it how it is and people respect him for that. He doesn't have a huge following like some of them but I feel Ben has loyal followers
100% SN are loyal followers ☺
I feel like big tiktokers don't get chance to get to know there followers or aren't interested but Ben knows most of us ☺ quality not quantity 💙

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is everyone seems to hate on the people doing the game but when it comes to ben rantz no one has a bad word to say against him 😆
He is apparently god and a favourite on here so nope not a good idea to say a word against king rantz

Reactions: 6
I'm not gonna lie Iv never heard of rantz before someone mentioned him on this thread earlier lol

Who is he? I've never heard of him. Then again I'm finding it hard to keep up with the Scottish tiktokers 🤯
Ben rantz is English not sure where he’s from. I don’t follow him but his followers are very much super fans. He seems to never have a bad word said about him on here. I’ve never followed him only seen him on fyp occasionally. I’m neutral about him but don’t see the obsessive love so many have.

Reactions: 7
😯 you guys need to follow him! He's hilarious and does alot for Alzheimer's charity... he's one in a million, me and his other following are as loyal ad them come 🥰 he has the best following were one big family x

Reactions: 2
😯 you guys need to follow him! He's hilarious and does alot for Alzheimer's charity... he's one in a million, me and his other following are as loyal ad them come 🥰 he has the best following were one big family x
I had a scroll earlier, nothing really stood out that he's someone I'd want to follow. Didn't really see anything funny. Obviously well done him for supporting a charity but people don't support charity's of praise to there's no need for me to say that. The end of your message makes it sounds like a cult 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a scroll earlier, nothing really stood out that he's someone I'd want to follow. Didn't really see anything funny. Obviously well done him for supporting a charity but people don't support charity's of praise to there's no need for me to say that. The end of your message makes it sounds like a cult 😅
Everyone can't be everyone's cup of tea, I personally love the guy... We have been referred to as a cult not gonna lie 😂 but we're not it's just a positive movement on TikTok filled with lovely people 🥰

Guys Ben is just a lovely young lad who works hard and cares about his followers. Not super fans just respectful of all he does and his sense of humour

Loving all the comments. Ben is a sweetheart, no need to hate just cos hes hilarious. When you've heard the snot story you will understand

Just cos we watch him on the loo doesn't make us a cult 👀🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the fact people feel the need to come on here and say how great Ben is just shows they are super fans & a tad obsessive. Nobody here needs recruited into watching his content, if people wanted to they would.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh I hate it when they do that or the "top gifters will get a follow" makes me get the ick straight away I hate begs
That'd my biggest bugbear. Or the top gifted get modded. Who are these people who actually gift? If someone's on benefits it's to help them and their family. Not send gifts on Tiktok or stars on fb. I'm betting at least 60% of these gifters are on benefits By the way im not saying anything about being on benefits I'm saying to these creators, stop taking peoples' benefit money it's ridiculous
Or watch scottish tiktok demanding sunglasses 🙄🙄 I'm waiting on the day were no one sends anything I'll enjoy that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It really makes me mad when I see followers saying stuff like I've no money to give now til I get paid.
That horrible Shaun Dallow was practically demanding that some poor eejit send him money. Saying stuff like I know you got paid! I just don't get the concept of paying these 'creators'. For what? To sit on their hole on their lives chatting tit. Get a bloody job.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.