Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never came across that account and not sure if I want to seek it out to be honest 🙈🙈. But that BB was a riot. I couldn't imagine having that many strangers in my house to be honest. And they way she went on you'd think she actually invented the BB concept 🤣🤣🤣. He's a weird 1 too is that Declan
She's always on my FYP, her names Chelsea Wright. She's Scottish. She does have additional needs I think but she's always on begging people to get her a McDonald's & wanting people to put nappy's on her or treat her like a baby. It's like she gets some sort of sexual gratification out of it. Declan's her mod and it's strange.

Nah it would be a nightmare. She got creepy towards the end locking herself in her room shouting abuse at them down the phone. Felt sorry for the suzie girl when she made her get on her knees and eat dog food. Or when she was trying to force her to get her vagina waxed. It was just so weird. It was low key torture and humiliation

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's always on my FYP, her names Chelsea Wright. She's Scottish. She does have additional needs I think but she's always on begging people to get her a McDonald's & wanting people to put nappy's on her or treat her like a baby. It's like she gets some sort of sexual gratification out of it. Declan's her mod and it's strange.

Nah it would be a nightmare. She got creepy towards the end locking herself in her room shouting abuse at them down the phone. Felt sorry for the suzie girl when she made her get on her knees and eat dog food. Or when she was trying to force her to get her vagina waxed. It was just so weird. It was low key torture and humiliation
Oh hell no. I'm surprised that TT let these pages post and harmless pages are being constantly banned

Reactions: 3
I know who you mean with Chelsea Wright she does have additional needs, she's always on live nearly all day and night.

Reactions: 2
She's got a wishlist and it's all kids learning books glue and baby clothes/bibs
There's nappy's on there too. I guess I find it weird because I don't understand it. She was talking about asking her friends to help her little and dress her and put the nappy's on her & stuff and I just find it really odd.

Reactions: 1
Dallow_official what a begger never seen anything like it .constantly wanting gifts now giving his PayPal out. Get a job
I have so many thoughts about him. I don't think it'll work out well for himself and Jess. The begging is so embarrassing.

Anyone got anything to say about Stacey aka 5g aka #Big jinty? Was in Spain asking for people.to send her money to feed her and her son? She seems a bit crazy to me and tries to gaslight everyone else into thinking they're mad 😠

1. Lucy Rose (the queen of begging)
2. Smithy family (don’t even need to explain this one)
3. Ian moore (regular begger, fave moment was him demanding £200 to down a bottle of vodka on a live, no one sent the money and he downed the bottle anyway)
4. Big.chubby (begged for paypal donations ‘for the homeless’ but never showed any proof of actually giving the money)
34.bad.boy.34 aka Martin who is a nonce

Scottish Declan had a lot to do with Jules bullying Jess rennie & posting stuff about her as well

Maybe this isn't the right place because I've not seen her beg for gifts but I've seen her in so many lives and she is always begging to be part of the "in crowd"

Hollyeeeema06 always popping up in people's lives and I don't know why but she irritates the life out of me. Always there in the comments trying to get noticed and modding for everyone. Such a beg for attention.

Anyone seen Dawn Stevenson newlife has go fund me in bio. Looks constantly stoned to me. She's ranting today because someone dared say anything about her. Making video saying vile things. Hate these idiots who think that sitting on TT is how to earn money. Especially when stoned its disgusting and should be banned.

• Heart
It's a weird one though I've checked and we get involved as well. Just by watching the live gets us on a leaderboard but if we send gifts it gets us up the leaderboard as well as well as getting the person your sending them to as well up to leadberboard .tiktok have played it well

At the top of the rules on the competition you can OPT out of the leaderboard. Any creator that says they dont want to win but are on live constantly talking about it but saying they are not getting involved are liars and complete BEGS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.