Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is all weird because he said his mate Steve owned the flat. So you’d think there would be little chance of him being kicked out. Maybe they’ve fallen out
It doesn’t make sense what he has said, he said there was a banking problem - well it takes you to be 2 full calendar months to be in arrears to even be able to apply to court for a section 8 eviction notice and the court would take a minimum of 3 months so something not right

I am thinking maybe he has been arrested and not allowed to be bailed back to his own address or something like a antisocial behaviour order

even worse there is screen recordings of his live in the hotel tonight playing his music loud off of his iPad and the hotel staff banging in his door about it but he was to scared to open it and then come off the live

Why is everyone seems to hate on the people doing the game but when it comes to ben rantz no one has a bad word to say against him 😆

Reactions: 1
Why is everyone seems to hate on the people doing the game but when it comes to ben rantz no one has a bad word to say against him 😆
I don't follow him but the few times he's come up every other word is an F Bomb I have to keep it off because I often have people around.

He donates it to an Alzheimer’s charity anytime he does tiktok games. 🙌

Reactions: 5
Because he's a god 💪🏻

Onna serious I think it's because it's always for charity and he only does it for one day, he doesn't do it for the whole week and beg it like these others tiktokers giving excuses why there doing it like " it's for the small creators" bla bla bla, bens just real and brutally honest and people respect that, they try to come for him but they get shut down straight away 💙💙💙

Who care if he swears everyone does get over it you wet wipe
Yessss exactly!!! 💪🏻💙😁

Reactions: 4
Isn't he really young as he's doing well for himself ? I came across him ages ago from watching Richards lives and then it seems like they both fallen out now which is a shame as I used to like there Wednesday lives they did together

I wasn't trying to be mean ben I'm sorry I've always liked you I just couldn't understand at first why people always went for everyone else but never went for you .until I understood you always do it for charity which I respect and not like people that go live all day and night .sorry for saying abytbing

Also I posted it in two as posted it in the wrong one first it was meant to be this one
So basically you’re just fishing for information
No I like Ben I was just making a statement that everyone else gets hate but not ben ? I was wondering why until I realised that's its for charity and I'm sorry it came across that way

Reactions: 2
I wasn't trying to be mean ben I'm sorry I've always liked you I just couldn't understand at first why people always went for everyone else but never went for you .until I understood you always do it for charity which I respect and not like people that go live all day and night .sorry for saying abytbing
Hes always done it for charity and he does alot more that people don't see, he just doesn't broadcast it for clout, he does it in the safety of his lives with us and we smash it everytime ☺ always got to back our boy 💙

Reactions: 3
And I respect that he does it for charity .I've watched his lives a few times .I usually get told on here for sticking up for people as I can be to nice about people as I see both sides of what people say usually and I really didn't mean for what I said to come across badley so again I'm sorry

And I respect that he does it for charity .I've watched his lives a few times .I usually get told on here for sticking up for people as I can be to nice about people as I see both sides of what people say usually and I really didn't mean for what I said to come across badley so again I'm sorry
😊 were obviously going to stick up for him, I'm glad we've changed your mind 💙

• Sick
Just watching his live now and I think it's amazing tbh what he's doing it for I have a family friend with alzheimers so it's for an amazing cause and If I could afford to I'd definitely send him some gifts towards it .definitely respect him more

• Sick
Just watching his live now and I think it's amazing tbh what he's doing it for I have a family friend with alzheimers so it's for an amazing cause and If I could afford to I'd definitely send him some gifts towards it .definitely respect him more
I love Rantz hes real and says it how it is and has created a huge movement on TT but don't apologise for your own opinion. Own it. He does a lot for Alzheimer's and its a genuine reason he does it for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Rantz hes real and says it how it is and has created a huge movement on TT but don't apologise for your own opinion. Own it. He does a lot for Alzheimer's and its a genuine reason he does it for that.
Yessss couldn't agree more!
SN is all about being yourself, don't give a duck and don't change to make people like you so just own your opinions. And if anyone says anything about our boy we will take them down 👍🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.