Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all d
Id say all or most of the big accounts or so called influencers are really in it for what they can earn its in reality an income they are in a role nobody does it for free or for fun they are all playing a good game and are in character acting relatable kind etc oh look what I’m doing for charity everyone or look how funny I am or how kind I am etc etc they are aiming to gain fans followers warriors cult members whatever you call them and fleecing them for thier money 🙃 and people fall for it hook line and sinker and would defend these creators to the death this isn’t about anyone in particular just an observation of the bigger accounts who to them tik tok is a job
This I 💯💯 agree with. I just don't get the blindly following a stranger and fighting their corner on Internet when in fact these creators wouldn't do same for you. I hate seeing people having wool pulled over their eyes and giving away their money to people who couldn't care less about them. I'm not saying everyone of these creators do that but at least 80% of them do. They let the arguments go on in the comments and some even rile up the followers to go mass report and bully others. And I've found the ones preaching positivity with the exception of a few are the ones loving the drama and mass reporting etc. Guys never lose your morals for a stranger on Internet. Trolling and bullying people for another isn't right.

Reactions: 7
Id say all or most of the big accounts or so called influencers are really in it for what they can earn its in reality an income they are in a role nobody does it for free or for fun they are all playing a good game and are in character acting relatable kind etc oh look what I’m doing for charity everyone or look how funny I am or how kind I am etc etc they are aiming to gain fans followers warriors cult members whatever you call them and fleecing them for thier money 🙃 and people fall for it hook line and sinker and would defend these creators to the death this isn’t about anyone in particular just an observation of the bigger accounts who to them tik tok is a job
Totally agree

Reactions: 2
It’s the iron on appliqué merch, the bleeping raffles and flogging via the virtual Pitsea market a la QVC (Eden, Richard Sales talking bout you too ) for me 😭😭😂 you will never ever ever convince me it’s a good look😂. Good luck to ya … you do you boo… and….. you’re still a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why people just mention the same people om here .like the leaderboard has over 90 people. But people just seem to talk about the 'big creaters' there's so many on that leaderboard that do the same and the big ones aren't even at the top most of the time .that nessma person is always at the top and I watched someone last night that got about 3 castles in a row but these are never mentioned

Also the top 3 that are at the top of the weekly leadeboard .never heard of them but somehow always at the top 😆

You’ll see Ben more when there’s a tik tok promotion on! Just like derby dan and that Charlotte bird 😉
Used to like Ben a lot! Then him and hutch patched things up and nah not for me that, can’t stand hutch and his holier than thou attitude, Ben would probably be a decent person if he didn’t have his apron strings tugged on by certain others.
seemingly you can’t have an opinion on anyone without getting a group of people attack you for it! There is plenty I could say about everyone mentioned on this thread, Ben, hutch and Richard sales

Reactions: 3
See ben does a lot for charity from what I saw yesterday and he's an ambassador for alzhemiers.was watching him yesterday and he said you can even check with them there's like a trace essentially of all the money that goes from tiktok to the charity and his story is so sad the reason why he does it .

See ben does a lot for charity from what I saw yesterday and he's an ambassador for alzhemiers.was watching him yesterday and he said you can even check with them there's like a trace essentially of all the money that goes from tiktok to the charity and his story is so sad the reason why he does it .
He’s doesn’t tell people everything also the Sn meets tat he does he pockets 1000’s of people money the lst time it wasn’t put into charity

Reactions: 2
I get that he’s helped but why would
He’s doesn’t tell people everything also the Sn meets tat he does he pockets 1000’s of people money the lst time it wasn’t put into charity
This is the thing, if you’re doing something for charity good on you and fair play but it doesn’t need to be bragged about like oh yeah go check me out like you have a point to prove 🤷‍♀️ Far too many people do it! Just help the charity man
Pretty sure the tax man and the gaming commission would be interested in the raffles

Reactions: 4
You’ll see Ben more when there’s a tik tok promotion on! Just like derby dan and that Charlotte bird 😉
Used to like Ben a lot! Then him and hutch patched things up and nah not for me that, can’t stand hutch and his holier than thou attitude, Ben would probably be a decent person if he didn’t have his apron strings tugged on by certain others.
seemingly you can’t have an opinion on anyone without getting a group of people attack you for it! There is plenty I could say about everyone mentioned on this thread, Ben, hutch and Richard sales
Yeah you’ll get lynched 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I tell you who is annoying people that going into everyone's lives saying that a other person who is live is exposing them .I've seen the same person today on every live I've been in today saying that so and so is exposing them 😆

Reactions: 1
And what about the WhatsApp group these people pay to join on a monthly basis. Richard has/had one 😂😂 Do they contain subliminal messages to join the cult and buy the merch?😂😂😂 i bleeping love the delusion of it all but equally worry for society as a whole 😩😱😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.