Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

Can we please talk about the super begs on this app, I’ve never seen it so prelevant just saw two different lives of grown woman begging for money, food and Xmas toys for their kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Viral.69

Lucy Rose has to be the biggest beg on the app. As she says... "I'm in the mood for a carousel" 😀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
jo’s unfiltered life
i was really into her then i saw a video where she explained her son put items on her wish list for his birthday etc

Reactions: 19

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Funny how nothing like this has ever been brought up while Ben was single but because he has the beautiful Sandra seems like this person is very bitter about the situation to me. Now Ben doesn’t know who I am as it says in my username I’m a silent watcher but when I have written and said hello I’ve had a hello back with no gifts given funny that considering these people are making him out to be this person we know he isn’t.
I'm so glad Ben said hello to you once. I'll never say a bad word about his content again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lozza96

VIP Member
Why is tiktok some kind of telesshopping app .I've just strolled through a few lives and it's like teleshopping channel .with links taking you directly to buy things .like what is tiktok doing

Reactions: 13

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I think the fact people feel the need to come on here and say how great Ben is just shows they are super fans & a tad obsessive. Nobody here needs recruited into watching his content, if people wanted to they would.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
1. Lucy Rose (the queen of begging)
2. Smithy family (don’t even need to explain this one)
3. Ian moore (regular begger, fave moment was him demanding £200 to down a bottle of vodka on a live, no one sent the money and he downed the bottle anyway)
4. Big.chubby (begged for paypal donations ‘for the homeless’ but never showed any proof of actually giving the money)

Reactions: 11

DRLW

Chatty Member
I dont know if this is the right thread to post on but has anyone else had a sudden influx of so called mediums or card readers on the fyp most of them charging people money. I honestly can't believe for a minute that they can all be real and it's a way of scamming money out of those who's lost loved ones desperate to hear something from them

Reactions: 10

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
😯 you guys need to follow him! He's hilarious and does alot for Alzheimer's charity... he's one in a million, me and his other following are as loyal ad them come 🥰 he has the best following were one big family x
I had a scroll earlier, nothing really stood out that he's someone I'd want to follow. Didn't really see anything funny. Obviously well done him for supporting a charity but people don't support charity's of praise to there's no need for me to say that. The end of your message makes it sounds like a cult 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ell73949032838

Jo does need her own thread. I felt like heaving watching her TikTok live last night trying to justify why she has a go fund me to ‘take her sons home’ as she was raised in Greece. She was saying ‘they’re my people, I learnt to count there’. Imagine making a go fund me for people to pay for a holiday. And the people donating are even more dim 🤣 who the fuck pays for someone else to go on holiday. If I’m paying for a holiday it’ll be for me !!

Reactions: 9

SIZZLEg

Jo does need her own thread. I felt like leaving watching her TikTok live last night trying to justify why she has a go fund me to ‘take her sons home’ as she was raised in Greece. She was saying ‘they’re my people, I learnt to count there’. Imagine making a go fund me for people to pay for a holiday. And the people donating are even more dim 🤣 who the fuck pays for someone else to go on holiday. If I’m paying for a holiday it’ll be for me !!
Who the hell goes on tik tok and donates money to random people! I just don't get it! And to literally beg people for money but say you don't have to if you don't want to is even worse. Cannot stand the woman!

Reactions: 8

Bellebeau

Does she have a husband, why she not work instead living offa benefits, I once saw her nearly crying because she was late getting a sick note, just have to watch a few Tictoks to see she has nothing wrong with her.
She’s signed off work for mental health I believe and her partner has had to take time off to look after her she’s now pregnant after going away with said partner and in her own words getting carried away but is having a termination which is obviously her choice and documenting it on her TikTok to help others going through the same also using it to her advantage as on a video she was crying because she was craving comfort food but had no money cue the PayPal donations 🙄

• Wow

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Can people stop licking bens arsehole on here. Use aren't allowed a rave thread because use can't follow rules & accused tattle mods of lying. Stop trying to take over this one and blindly convince everyone Ben rantz is god and we should worship him. Some people don't wear rose tinted glasses 24/7. I don't care if he donates to charity. People don't do nice things for validation.

SIZZLEg

Someone needs to make a thread about her because she is unbelievable. I used to like her until she turned into a massive beg!!

She’s signed off work for mental health I believe and her partner has had to take time off to look after her she’s now pregnant after going away with said partner and in her own words getting carried away but is having a termination which is obviously her choice and documenting it on her TikTok to help others going through the same also using it to her advantage as on a video she was crying because she was craving comfort food but had no money cue the PayPal donations 🙄
The termination on tik tok doesn't sit right with me. Why broadcast it!? For likes and sympathy that's why and in turn PayPal donations. Too ill to work but can swan off on holidays make videos for tiktok. My employer would sack me on the spot if I was off sick and making tik tok videos like that!

Bellebeau

Someone needs to make a thread about her because she is unbelievable. I used to like her until she turned into a massive beg!!

The termination on tik tok doesn't sit right with me. Why broadcast it!? For likes and sympathy that's why and in turn PayPal donations. Too ill to work but can swan off on holidays make videos for tiktok. My employer would sack me on the spot if I was off sick and making tik tok videos like that!
And even her partner has had to leave work to look after her apparently she’s that bad her decision for the termination is due to her mental health as well she says I’m saying more like no extra money any more for a 3rd kid she comes across very fake to me hiya lovelies send me PayPal 🤢

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
scottish tiktok had a lot of superbegs. It's not even can you send its more or less demanding for the bigger gifts. Especially these witches hat things right now. Caption will read top gifted with get a follow back, or get modded. It's the idiots that fall for it. These "creators" are only after your money. Nothing else. It's vulnerable people who are being fleeced. Should be a law against it

Only just discovered her again, I remember being in London ages ago and then she disappeared
She’s made a post that somebody has cleared out her Amazon wish list and Amazon told her it’s 1 person. Not sure how people clear these wish lists but they really irritate me, pure begging
You can clear a wish list by clicking on purchase elsewhere. Someone on here showed me only recently and I’m not gonna lie, scrubbing the lists of the worst begs has become a bit of a hobby for me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7