Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last warning, anyone spamming and trying to disrupt threads with nonsense will be banned

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie here I choose garlic sausage because my mum made me garlic sausage sandwiches at school and I got called garlic sausage for years 😂😂😂 I mean it was character building so I'm glad I have the support now 😂

But talking about top gifters getting followed there's people who do it then unfollowing them 😂. I think you only get like 40% of a tiktok gift as well so it can't be a lot of money. tiktok take the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie here I choose garlic sausage because my mum made me garlic sausage sandwiches at school and I got called garlic sausage for years 😂😂😂 I mean it was character building so I'm glad I have the support now 😂

But talking about top gifters getting followed there's people who do it then unfollowing them 😂. I think you only get like 40% of a tiktok gift as well so it can't be a lot of money. tiktok take the rest
I do agree the whole Sn movement does seem a bit of a clot. If you attack Ben then they are on it to get things removed or get accounts blocked.

wat I don’t like Is if you don’t buy his merch or brand as he calls it or gift your aren’t noticed or important.
Also if any of his Sn ones are doing bullying he does it off line and forgives them but he is good at outting other people for less and he doesn’t care about their mental health

Reactions: 3
We're not a cult all we do is follow a guy on TikTok we all like, he makes us smile and laugh daily he's real an honest which is something you don't get on there alot, and during the weekly ritual ben let's us drink wine, it tastes a little funny but he says it's good for us.... if we're really good we get to be part of the monthly sacrifice in the name of jasper and buster 💙

We're not allowed because it seems only hate allowed and the guy is loved, his thread got shut down as only positive comments. I thought this was a safe space to share thoughts and opinions on creators.
Try making the thread on the rave thread ? It might be allowed there instead?

Reactions: 3
We're not allowed because it seems only hate allowed and the guy is loved, his thread got shut down as only positive comments. I thought this was a safe space to share thoughts and opinions on creators.
You’re allowed to have a positive thread you make them in the rave section! I guess it’s just to keep things running smoothly on tattle. This is a general thread to talk about beggers on tiktok, unless you class ben rantz as a tiktok begger, he doesn’t need to be repeatedly talked about here.

Reactions: 5
Ben does beg for the gifts for one day and keeps saying he’s sending it to charity but never shows the proof of it going to charity. Also begs for and makes money on the weekly raffles but when people have these opinions then comes the cult to put people down and affecting people mental healths

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ben does beg for the gifts for one day and keeps saying he’s sending it to charity but never shows the proof of it going to charity. Also begs for and makes money on the weekly raffles but when people have these opinions then comes the cult to put people down and affecting people mental healths
Thats what a lot of them do, englishmaninswansea, big.chubby… they’re all at it till they get exposed for pocketing it and not actually giving it to the charities

Reactions: 4
Google Ben northfield Alzheimer’s and you can see everything he has done, and all the money he has raised.

Reactions: 1
Id say all or most of the big accounts or so called influencers are really in it for what they can earn its in reality an income they are in a role nobody does it for free or for fun they are all playing a good game and are in character acting relatable kind etc oh look what I’m doing for charity everyone or look how funny I am or how kind I am etc etc they are aiming to gain fans followers warriors cult members whatever you call them and fleecing them for thier money 🙃 and people fall for it hook line and sinker and would defend these creators to the death this isn’t about anyone in particular just an observation of the bigger accounts who to them tik tok is a job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.