Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please talk about the super begs on this app, I’ve never seen it so prelevant just saw two different lives of grown woman begging for money, food and Xmas toys for their kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lucy Rose has to be the biggest beg on the app. As she says... "I'm in the mood for a carousel" 😀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Terrytriplets are constantly begging for insta followers and only follow back people on tik tok that send sunglasses

Reactions: 3
1. Lucy Rose (the queen of begging)
2. Smithy family (don’t even need to explain this one)
3. Ian moore (regular begger, fave moment was him demanding £200 to down a bottle of vodka on a live, no one sent the money and he downed the bottle anyway)
4. Big.chubby (begged for paypal donations ‘for the homeless’ but never showed any proof of actually giving the money)

Reactions: 11
Why is tiktok some kind of telesshopping app .I've just strolled through a few lives and it's like teleshopping channel .with links taking you directly to buy things .like what is tiktok doing

Reactions: 13
jo’s unfiltered life
i was really into her then i saw a video where she explained her son put items on her wish list for his birthday etc

Reactions: 19
jo’s unfiltered life
i was really into her then i saw a video where she explained her son put items on her wish list for his birthday etc
Yeah I’ve seen videos of her blatantly saying I’m putting my PayPal in my bio because I’m a broke witch I can’t work etc lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve seen videos of her blatantly saying I’m putting my PayPal in my bio because I’m a broke witch I can’t work etc lol
Does she have a husband, why she not work instead living offa benefits, I once saw her nearly crying because she was late getting a sick note, just have to watch a few Tictoks to see she has nothing wrong with her.

Reactions: 5
Does she have a husband, why she not work instead living offa benefits, I once saw her nearly crying because she was late getting a sick note, just have to watch a few Tictoks to see she has nothing wrong with her.
She’s signed off work for mental health I believe and her partner has had to take time off to look after her she’s now pregnant after going away with said partner and in her own words getting carried away but is having a termination which is obviously her choice and documenting it on her TikTok to help others going through the same also using it to her advantage as on a video she was crying because she was craving comfort food but had no money cue the PayPal donations 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s signed off work for mental health I believe and her partner has had to take time off to look after her she’s now pregnant after going away with said partner and in her own words getting carried away but is having a termination which is obviously her choice and documenting it on her TikTok to help others going through the same also using it to her advantage as on a video she was crying because she was craving comfort food but had no money cue the PayPal donations 🙄
Well I've not seen much of her but I don't like the sound of her already.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to make a thread about her because she is unbelievable. I used to like her until she turned into a massive beg!!

The termination on tik tok doesn't sit right with me. Why broadcast it!? For likes and sympathy that's why and in turn PayPal donations. Too ill to work but can swan off on holidays make videos for tiktok. My employer would sack me on the spot if I was off sick and making tik tok videos like that!

Yourajokeman everything I go onto his live he's doing a selling shop thing

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to make a thread about her because she is unbelievable. I used to like her until she turned into a massive beg!!

The termination on tik tok doesn't sit right with me. Why broadcast it!? For likes and sympathy that's why and in turn PayPal donations. Too ill to work but can swan off on holidays make videos for tiktok. My employer would sack me on the spot if I was off sick and making tik tok videos like that!
And even her partner has had to leave work to look after her apparently she’s that bad her decision for the termination is due to her mental health as well she says I’m saying more like no extra money any more for a 3rd kid she comes across very fake to me hiya lovelies send me PayPal 🤢

And even her partner has had to leave work to look after her apparently she’s that bad her decision for the termination is due to her mental health as well she says I’m saying more like no extra money any more for a 3rd kid she comes across very fake to me hiya lovelies send me PayPal 🤢
I feel like her excuse for her falling pregnant was because they got caught up in the moment. And was away on holiday. Sorry but my opinion on that is if u are silly enough to do that u have to deal with consequences. If you think you cannot afford another child or your mental health cant deal with it then be more careful! My youngest is 10 and I definitely don't want anymore children hence why I don't put myself in that situation. I get accidents happen but when she was openly posting about thinking she mite be pregnant makes me think it wasn't such an accident after all! I'm wondering if she gets to the termination and changes her mind last min for more tik tok content. Its disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.