Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo does need her own thread. I felt like heaving watching her TikTok live last night trying to justify why she has a go fund me to ‘take her sons home’ as she was raised in Greece. She was saying ‘they’re my people, I learnt to count there’. Imagine making a go fund me for people to pay for a holiday. And the people donating are even more dim 🤣 who the duck pays for someone else to go on holiday. If I’m paying for a holiday it’ll be for me !!

Reactions: 9
Jo does need her own thread. I felt like leaving watching her TikTok live last night trying to justify why she has a go fund me to ‘take her sons home’ as she was raised in Greece. She was saying ‘they’re my people, I learnt to count there’. Imagine making a go fund me for people to pay for a holiday. And the people donating are even more dim 🤣 who the duck pays for someone else to go on holiday. If I’m paying for a holiday it’ll be for me !!
Who the hell goes on tik tok and donates money to random people! I just don't get it! And to literally beg people for money but say you don't have to if you don't want to is even worse. Cannot stand the woman!

Reactions: 8
I used to think Jo was OK but she literally makes me sick with her begginess. One I saw the other day about her son putting stuff on her wish list and then letting people know it's on there. It doesn't sit right with me at all. Maybe it's because I've been brought up to earn and save for what I want. But I don't get how people are so silly as to donate! Anyone else love a holiday right now?? I would but certainly wouldn't ask people to fund it

Reactions: 5
Who the hell goes on tik tok and donates money to random people! I just don't get it! And to literally beg people for money but say you don't have to if you don't want to is even worse. Cannot stand the woman!
So glad others can see what she’s like and so blazè about it she needs her own thread for sure

So glad others can see what she’s like and so blazè about it she needs her own thread for sure
Edit I’ve made jo her own thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Jamie_moves_mountains is beggy but in a way where she makes it look like it's others ideas, she has a PayPal and wishlist. Her kids got their scooters stolen and PayPal donations ended up paying for new ones I believe then her landlord wanted his house back so she claimed they were homeless even though they were living in their caravan and again PayPal was mentioned in her videos. These people have no shame, i could never take money from random on the Internet

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Jamie_moves_mountains is beggy but in a way where she makes it look like it's others ideas, she has a PayPal and wishlist. Her kids got their scooters stolen and PayPal donations ended up paying for new ones I believe then her landlord wanted his house back so she claimed they were homeless even though they were living in their caravan and again PayPal was mentioned in her videos. These people have no shame, i could never take money from random on the Internet
she’s so annoying
always goes on about receiving blessings etc

Reactions: 3
jo’s unfiltered life
i was really into her then i saw a video where she explained her son put items on her wish list for his birthday etc
i saw the video but didn’t see the live when it was discussed.
maybe she didn’t word it well but chances are the boy has seen the parcels his mum is sent. Maybe mentioned it’s his birthday and people wanted to send him something.
People aren’t obliged to send anything but some offer so wish list can be a way to do it so that obviously people don’t have her personal details.

Reactions: 1
What's with all these young boys suddenly doing lives saying don't send me roses, carousels etc and when they get sent they delete a number and can't fall in to the negative numbers. But if they get sent a disco or sunglasses they press to increase the number 🤔 Begging little tykes don't miss a trick do they and there was loads of gifts being sent 😱

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What's with all these young boys suddenly doing lives saying don't send me roses, carousels etc and when they get sent they delete a number and can't fall in to the negative numbers. But if they get sent a disco or sunglasses they press to increase the number 🤔 Begging little tykes don't miss a trick do they and there was loads of gifts being sent 😱
Hate these one! And then they get so angry of someone sends a gift that reduces the counter.
Other than to get gifts what’s the purpose of this?

Are the gifts they supposedly don't want the more expensive ones? I came across 3 tonight for the first time and they only sound like they are 10 years old 😱

Jemma1566 mega beg, never has money for food and stuff for her kids, begs for takeaways. Always falls out with people who gift her.

Reactions: 4
I dont know if this is the right thread to post on but has anyone else had a sudden influx of so called mediums or card readers on the fyp most of them charging people money. I honestly can't believe for a minute that they can all be real and it's a way of scamming money out of those who's lost loved ones desperate to hear something from them

Reactions: 10
There's been mediums around for ages .I used to see them a lot but now don't really seem then .I did used to watch one a while ago who ocsacially did a free one who was really good

ThatgirlKazza... I always really liked her and found her down to earth, she would always get gifts and say she was skint and people would send her money but she was never a beg but but since these "boxing matches" have started all her lives are those matches, going live with random people to be able to get a match so she can get more gifts. Begging to win and wants to be kept on the leader board. Its getting a bit beggy.

ThatgirlKazza... I always really liked her and found her down to earth, she would always get gifts and say she was skint and people would send her money but she was never a beg but but since these "boxing matches" have started all her lives are those matches, going live with random people to be able to get a match so she can get more gifts. Begging to win and wants to be kept on the leader board. Its getting a bit beggy.
It’s so funny, she once tried to go live with lucy rose to take the piss out of her begging for gifts and now she is doing the exact same lol

Has anyone come across scottishdeclan? I think he is begging for a deal with Starbucks and has PayPal in his linktree. Does anyone know if he is trans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.