Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scottish tiktok had a lot of superbegs. It's not even can you send its more or less demanding for the bigger gifts. Especially these witches hat things right now. Caption will read top gifted with get a follow back, or get modded. It's the idiots that fall for it. These "creators" are only after your money. Nothing else. It's vulnerable people who are being fleeced. Should be a law against it

Reactions: 8
Has anyone come across scottishdeclan? I think he is begging for a deal with Starbucks and has PayPal in his linktree. Does anyone know if he is trans?
He does my head in, the fact he thinks he's hilarious and does that stupid fake laugh all the time 🙈 I did wonder myself as there is a feminine part of him aswell I did wonder if he was trans

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just seen a couple who are going to send hoodies to the top four gifters I will try to get names she is young with long blonde hair, disgusting anyway and if people fall for that old chestnut more fool you

Reactions: 1
When does this battle game end. Its doing my head in so many are looking like a tatters begging for matches and to win.

Yes some are doing it for charity great but alot aren't and it's all they are doing all day everyday. It's actually cringe.

I just seen a couple who are going to send hoodies to the top four gifters I will try to get names she is young with long blonde hair, disgusting anyway and if people fall for that old chestnut more fool you
Think it’s the hannistons as I saw they were doing that and they’ve now decided to send top 10 instead.

Dallow_official what a begger never seen anything like it .constantly wanting gifts now giving his PayPal out. Get a job

Reactions: 2
scottish tiktok had a lot of superbegs. It's not even can you send its more or less demanding for the bigger gifts. Especially these witches hat things right now. Caption will read top gifted with get a follow back, or get modded. It's the idiots that fall for it. These "creators" are only after your money. Nothing else. It's vulnerable people who are being fleeced. Should be a law against it
It's terrible! Alanna blanco is awful for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was saying it without saying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Kyle too
I found the whole crackhead big brother thing very strange. Everyone piled in a council house taking in donations to buy a couple of chillis and dog food. Spending it on drugs. Kyle seems like a dangerous wee boy. Said he was getting with a 30 year old man for a joke. I don't know what's funny about being 18 and having sexual relations with a man in his 30s is. The constant trying to terrorise women as well.

Oh that Scottish Declan is a mod for someone called chelsea white. She doesn't beg for gifts etc but she sits on live for hours talking about how she loves wearing nappy's and being an adult baby. Almost like she gets a buzz out of talking about it. He's weird for modding such an odd chat.

Reactions: 4
I found the whole crackhead big brother thing very strange. Everyone piled in a council house taking in donations to buy a couple of chillis and dog food. Spending it on drugs. Kyle seems like a dangerous wee boy. Said he was getting with a 30 year old man for a joke. I don't know what's funny about being 18 and having sexual relations with a man in his 30s is. The constant trying to terrorise women as well.

Oh that Scottish Declan is a mod for someone called chelsea white. She doesn't beg for gifts etc but she sits on live for hours talking about how she loves wearing nappy's and being an adult baby. Almost like she gets a buzz out of talking about it. He's weird for modding such an odd chat.
Never came across that account and not sure if I want to seek it out to be honest 🙈🙈. But that BB was a riot. I couldn't imagine having that many strangers in my house to be honest. And they way she went on you'd think she actually invented the BB concept 🤣🤣🤣. He's a weird 1 too is that Declan

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.