TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CNN bud am. He we too mom

Someone called Ash said on a post it’s Stephanie someone Gate or gateley 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno who that is
Well i know who you are talking about but she is not active in this life anymore after her ex (after release) sexual abused her and her case is still pending she is now happy and married.

It works for me. Im still shocked she managed to get 12 thousand people to sign it 😭
And it won't even matter as the governor doesn't like men like Victor at all.
Only thing she can expect is him coming home 2052

Well after some research DAMIA DEBBIE AND ASH PLEASE GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER AND NEVER EVER USE ANYONE'S NAME IF YOU DONT KNOW THE REAL STORY BEFORE THINGS REALLY TURN UGLY. pathetic group of females all butt hurt.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Well you can look her up ask her in a message? And I know her from 10 years ago as we where all prison wives. When this life was way different and not a trend...

Well you can look her up ask her in a message? And I know her from 10 years ago as we where all prison wives. When this life was way different and not a trend...
How do you know?
She knows because it’s her 🤣🤣🤣 and not active 😆 Steph you’ve got more troll accounts for spitting hate than I’ve had hot dinners . You effect no one , we all pity you .

She knows because it’s her 🤣🤣🤣 and not active 😆 Steph you’ve got more troll accounts for spitting hate than I’ve had hot dinners . You effect no one , we all pity you .

And why do you guys putty her after from all i know you guys went really really far?
But as we don't throw shade like this please get your facts straight and like I said go to her she is on social media and ask before you follow the pack.

Prison penpal scams exposed. Is this your inmate?

It has some crazies in it but I love reading the drama 😂
Oh my, that group is insane 😂 I love the drama, but it's quite toxic...I haven't seen anything posted about Naomi - Is there proof that the inmates she posted were scammers?
I posted about my LO and deleted it because the first thing you get is that your guy is a cheater!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my, that group is insane 😂 I love the drama, but it's quite toxic...I haven't seen anything posted about Naomi - Is there proof that the inmates she posted were scammers?
I posted about my LO and deleted it because the first thing you get is that your guy is a cheater!
The only thing I’ve found about one of the men Naomi posted was that he was a sex offender and that’s because someone pulled her up on it in a penpal page 😩 I don’t know if any have ever been posted on the scammer page.

The admin and some of the people in the group are straight up idiots though but it’s fun to watch tit go down sometimes 😂

• Haha
I think they have either split up or she is having trouble getting the esta/visa. I’m sure she said though she was waiting for the visa interview next year. I can’t see it being approved though, she’s gonna have problems like Alyse
Naomi will have by now realised that she has messed up any chances of getting a visa with her ‘marriage’

Been trying to catch up on a few prison wives I‘m following on TikTok. Does anyone know @prisonhustle and what happened to them/her? I think she wanted to visit him in early November but now it seems like it‘s only about him finding another/a new penpal.

I seen Ayse has gone on a date with someone and is meeting him again. Anyone think she’s doing it to try and prove a point to the guy she’s married? Especially with the vids she uploading to certain songs

I seen Ayse has gone on a date with someone and is meeting him again. Anyone think she’s doing it to try and prove a point to the guy she’s married? Especially with the vids she uploading to certain songs
Yes that was so obvious but I think he is already in a few relationships by now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.