TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a little stalk of Naomi - her fb bio says something along the lines of 'love conquers all' or 'love does that to you' but her pictures are throwing me as I cannot seem to see the massive V on the side of her face? Do you think the lunatic just drew it on for clout?

Reactions: 1
Just did a little stalk of Naomi - her fb bio says something along the lines of 'love conquers all' or 'love does that to you' but her pictures are throwing me as I cannot seem to see the massive V on the side of her face? Do you think the lunatic just drew it on for clout?
She seems to keep it covered up quite a bit. She probably regretted it as soon as she got it.

It was probably an impulsive decision then realised what she done and how strange it looks 😂

Might be an old picture as she still has her orange hair in it too.

Just saw that she’s been apparently black listed for being an inmate hopper? wonder what’s happened

I’ve looked on the inmate scammer page and she isn’t on there. They usually post proof too and that TT hasn’t.

The group I mentioned post inmates who have scammed people and they also list people who are inmate hoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.