TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, I’m shocked too. I expected her to pipe up with a video of her Christmas gifts from Victor.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she really is gone for good and we shall never know!

I feel like this trend maybe is dying out a bit now. A lot of the prison wives have gone private/ gone offline or split.
Yes! I don't see the point in exposing your relationship like that? Or they were in just for the "fame"? I was surprised to find the trend haha but it was entertaining to watch. I'd never expose my boyfriend like that...
That being said, does anyone follow Rachel? @miserabletiktoks? I relate more to her than the other fake-y prison wives like Naomi :p

I have no idea who she is but her man is still on write a prisoner while in a relationship with her that’s a red flag in itself 😂😂 probably how she’s getting gifts of him, other women are probably paying for them 💀

I have no idea who she is but her man is still on write a prisoner while in a relationship with her that’s a red flag in itself 😂😂 probably how she’s getting gifts of him, other women are probably paying for them 💀
Who Naomi her man or the other one?
Because Naomi her new tattoos looking like a kid drawn on her it's ugly

Who Naomi her man or the other one?
Because Naomi her new tattoos looking like a kid drawn on her it's ugly
The one someone mentioned above me - @miserabletiktoks

Has Naomi been active anywhere lately? I haven’t came across anything in the groups I’m in.

Jesus. The tattoo off the balaclava IRA looking man. Looks awful.
i think she’s forgotten that they’re permanent forever, and in a spot where you seen them all the time, looks like a child’s crappy colouring in book😭

• Haha
Those tattoos are hella ratchet lmao I think she’s having a breakdown or some tit cos that ain’t normal for real

Reactions: 3
I think she's talking about Rachel and her guy! Naomi got more tattoos besides the horrendous one on her face? 🤭

O he doesn't even really like her look by the way he talks to her and so on yeah she is dreaming and just doing this for tiktok fame he won't be out for another 9 years and then still has a case pending.

Reactions: 2
O he doesn't even really like her look by the way he talks to her and so on yeah she is dreaming and just doing this for tiktok fame he won't be out for another 9 years and then still has a case pending.
Who doesn’t like who’s look? I’m getting confused reading this lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.