TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still confused how do we know Naomi is an inmate hopper?
She did say she was writing to others when she met Victor but there’s no proof she’s a ‘hopper’ yet. I would be surprised if that TT page had any proof, just like nothing ever came of the IG pages dedicated to her a few weeks ago. They only posted info we knew anyway about her fraudulent marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She did say she was writing to others when she met Victor but there’s no proof she’s a ‘hopper’ yet. I would be surprised if that TT page had any proof, just like nothing ever came of the IG pages dedicated to her a few weeks ago. They only posted info we knew anyway about her fraudulent marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. I think we have seen the back of Naomi 😂

Damia love to call others inmates hoppers while she’s one herself😂
See that was my first thought it's Damia she loves calling others out like that and then turn around and blame others.
Weird things are happening

Looking back on how she posted things on te penpal page (as she is known for posting penpals) it is damia!!!!
So welcome damia what's next

The tik tok page is private now so I’m guessing They read here and figured they can’t claim anyone is scamming/hopping without proof 👀

See that was my first thought it's Damia she loves calling others out like that and then turn around and blame others.
Weird things are happening

Looking back on how she posted things on te penpal page (as she is known for posting penpals) it is damia!!!!
So welcome damia what's next
The face she made in her live when Fabian snitched her out for being a hopper🤡

Reactions: 1
KatieDanny is back. I wonder if she got paid and that’s why she isn’t bothered anymore.

Reactions: 4
Or maybe she’s realised that once you put stuff in a public domain it’s anyones for the taking! I like her.

Reactions: 2
Don‘t know if it‘s a bug or maybe it isn‘t new to some but Naomi‘s petition for Victor disappeared - the link in her bio doesn‘t work.

It works for me. Im still shocked she managed to get 12 thousand people to sign it 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.