TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma is on it. She’s posted on her story

It is going to be Gabby and Jamal, Emma and Curtis, Olivia and KJ, Erin & Michael, Svea and Joseph, Andreea & Cage and Jessica & Craig. The link to the cast list is here: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...t-expecting-a-baby-550415/20231212lifetime01/.

Reactions: 1
I’m really surprised that Jessica is doing this, I really thought she just wanted a quiet life. I wonder how much they are paying them because that’s the only reason I can think of for Jessica to be doing this.

Reactions: 2
I’m really surprised that Jessica is doing this, I really thought she just wanted a quiet life. I wonder how much they are paying them because that’s the only reason I can think of for Jessica to be doing this.
I thought the same. She seemed the most “real” out of all the girls. I’d like to think she was offered a tidy enough sum and that’s why she’s doing it!

Reactions: 1
Emma's story on tiktok, sis I mean come on what did you think would happen when you fell for a felon in another country fs😂😂

Has anyone seen Bethany’s TikTok? She’s posted a video of her felon boyfriend (who’s she’s never met) of him showing off the tattoos he’s got. Of her 2 young children’s names … WHO HE ALSO HAS NEVER MET 🤯 The children’s actual dad must be seething.. what a strange thing to do! Also her boyfriend is never allowed to live in the UK and she has 2 toddlers here so it will never last and the a randomer just has tattoos of her children’s names 🤢

I watched a few of her videos she’s said previously that she’s a ‘social media manager’ whatever that means 😂 and makes a lot of money but then when pulled up on TikTok about being used by the felon she says he can’t take any money off her as she has none 🤨 🫣

Whenever she’s been on live her 2 young children are shut out of the room, I’ve scrolled past one in the morning and then once I’ve finished work and she’s still on live … yet the children are nowhere to be seen. Apparently her mum is against the whole idea (can’t think why) but she’s going to the states to marry this guy regardless… and she think because she’ll have power of attorney this means he loves her but he probably doesn’t have a dime to his name 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Bethany’s TikTok? She’s posted a video of her felon boyfriend (who’s she’s never met) of him showing off the tattoos he’s got. Of her 2 young children’s names … WHO HE ALSO HAS NEVER MET 🤯 The children’s actual dad must be seething.. what a strange thing to do! Also her boyfriend is never allowed to live in the UK and she has 2 toddlers here so it will never last and the a randomer just has tattoos of her children’s names 🤢

I watched a few of her videos she’s said previously that she’s a ‘social media manager’ whatever that means 😂 and makes a lot of money but then when pulled up on TikTok about being used by the felon she says he can’t take any money off her as she has none 🤨 🫣

Whenever she’s been on live her 2 young children are shut out of the room, I’ve scrolled past one in the morning and then once I’ve finished work and she’s still on live … yet the children are nowhere to be seen. Apparently her mum is against the whole idea (can’t think why) but she’s going to the states to marry this guy regardless… and she think because she’ll have power of attorney this means he loves her but he probably doesn’t have a dime to his name 😩
I don’t follow her but she always comes up live all the time. Has a very “better than thou” attitude, have no idea why when she looks how she does lol. imagine letting a man you’ve never met tattoo your kids names on him 🥴 but if he has her names AND the kids names tattooed on him he must be loyal and really love her……. When in reality his body is probably like a primary school roll call register 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but she always comes up live all the time. Has a very “better than thou” attitude, have no idea why when she looks how she does lol. imagine letting a man you’ve never met tattoo your kids names on him 🥴 but if he has her names AND the kids names tattooed on him he must be loyal and really love her……. When in reality his body is probably like a primary school roll call register 😂
She’s SO defensive all the time. I get it, if you’re criticised a lot you probably are quite sensitive to it, but it’s just her constantly having a go at people.

Just trying to imagine how I’d feel if a man I’d never met had my kids names tattoo’d on him - terrified probably
But on prison wife TikTok it’s #goals apparently 🤢

Reactions: 4
whats her @? I wanna stalk 😋
I just searched Bethany prison wife and she came up.
Just trying to imagine how I’d feel if a man I’d never met had my kids names tattoo’d on him - terrified probably
But on prison wife TikTok it’s #goals apparently 🤢
Exactly this! I wonder if the children’s father is on the scene and what he would think? No man would be ok with another man (in prison no less) having his kids names tattooed on him! The same girl probably laughed at noami having tattoos for Victor too! It’s seriously bordering on very very bleeping creepy and how she or her brain dead followers don’t see this makes me bleeping sick for humanity!

I just searched Bethany prison wife and she came up.

Exactly this! I wonder if the children’s father is on the scene and what he would think? No man would be ok with another man (in prison no less) having his kids names tattooed on him! The same girl probably laughed at noami having tattoos for Victor too! It’s seriously bordering on very very bleeping creepy and how she or her brain dead followers don’t see this makes me bleeping sick for humanity!
Shockingly the dad IS on the scene … I’m sure I heard her say she’s taking the children to America (to marry this guy) but their dad has said they strictly aren’t allowed to visit him? She was complaining about how she’ll travel with the children over there and joked she’d send her friend with her daughters while she travelled in another plane 🤯 she doesn’t seem very maternal at all. I think the children are often left to get on with it while she’s on TikTok

• Sad
Jacqui is the absolute premium mug. We all know LA has done her dirty. He's already expressed that he won't live with her when he gets out because he wants to "enjoy his own space" for a while. Very odd. She goes live a lot and her poor child is usually in the background. He's extremely articulate and speaks beautifully. A big contrast to Jacqui's fake gangster chat. She can dress it up how she likes but the videos of LA say it all. Man is bored to tears. Imagine what all the money she spends on visits could do for her kid. Absolutely blows my mind. At least Bethany's baby daddy will hopefully prevent that.

They all say they didn’t go looking for romance but that’s bull. They deliberately choose relatively attractive men. If you just wanted a pen pal to learn about prison you wouldn’t be bothered.

Reactions: 8
Jacqui is the absolute premium mug. We all know LA has done her dirty. He's already expressed that he won't live with her when he gets out because he wants to "enjoy his own space" for a while. Very odd. She goes live a lot and her poor child is usually in the background. He's extremely articulate and speaks beautifully. A big contrast to Jacqui's fake gangster chat. She can dress it up how she likes but the videos of LA say it all. Man is bored to tears. Imagine what all the money she spends on visits could do for her kid. Absolutely blows my mind. At least Bethany's baby daddy will hopefully prevent that.

They all say they didn’t go looking for romance but that’s bull. They deliberately choose relatively attractive men. If you just wanted a pen pal to learn about prison you wouldn’t be bothered.
Using the term “relatively attractive” VERY loosely 😂 but I get you, they’re not going for fat old men!

• Haha

Bethany was straight on TikTok with #prisonwife the moment she got her first letter back! 🙄
Knew exactly what she was doing/what she wanted!

“Oh I just went on write to a prisoner because I was interested” sure Jan

Reactions: 5
Bethany was straight on TikTok with #prisonwife the moment she got her first letter back! 🙄
Knew exactly what she was doing/what she wanted!

“Oh I just went on write to a prisoner because I was interested” sure Jan
A lot of us knew what we were doing, but don’t feel like justifying ourselves so saying what she said is easier🤷‍♀️