TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma has played a blinder with this show. She really fooled people into thinking it was a genuine connection and move when it’s all been content for the show. No way would she have been going over so much & having 500 different outfits if it wasn’t being filmed. That ‘marriage’ is as real as her filtered face

Reactions: 4
Emma has played a blinder with this show. She really fooled people into thinking it was a genuine connection and move when it’s all been content for the show. No way would she have been going over so much & having 500 different outfits if it wasn’t being filmed. That ‘marriage’ is as real as her filtered face
I assume the show paid for flights for content which is why she’s been going so much. Rather then “I work 7 days a week and graft” ok snaggle tooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I assume the show paid for flights for content which is why she’s been going so much. Rather then “I work 7 days a week and graft” ok snaggle tooth.
It definitely did. There is no way she will move there long term. It’s all bullshit to try & gain some fame. How desperate do you have to be 😂

And yet had the audacity to try and drag miss Naomi for “clout chasing”. Hun you trying to grab your 5 mins of fame just like the rest of them. The ones that were half decent disappeared entirely

Reactions: 5
She posted on her tiktok stories the other day that she has a surprise I reckon she’s already moved there

Katie has been on a roll posting content from Danny’s illegal phone. Yet she’s hoping he will get his early release for good behaviour.. I don’t know if she’s naive or just dumb. Why would you post this stuff publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie has been on a roll posting content from Danny’s illegal phone. Yet she’s hoping he will get his early release for good behaviour.. I don’t know if she’s naive or just dumb. Why would you post this stuff publicly.
Look at those videos and tell me he ain’t a fruity loop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 boy has been having the time of his LIFE 💅🏼😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No you don’t! I’ve just watched it. It’s let’s say… interesting seeing emma with no filters! I love how she left out the part that he pimped out his baby momma 🤥 what a catch emma!
Because she denies it ever happened and said she would never be with someone like that 🙃

Reactions: 1
One of the prison wives on that show, Erin left her son in Australia to go and live with a felon she barely knows. Imagine doing that, abandoning your kid for a man. so gross

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One of the prison wives on that show, Erin left her son in Australia to go and live with a felon she barely knows. Imagine doing that, abandoning your kid for a man. so gross
It needs more context to see if it’s abandonment or not.
Many immigrants are leaving their kids in their home country with family for a while until they are stable enough in the new country to bring them. That’s not abandonment.

She may had to share custody with the other parent, and will visit during vacations. Again, not abandonment.

She may want to see how living with this guy is before bringning her kids. That is being safe and not abandonment.

Of course if she just hopped on a plane and let the kid with no plans of ever coming back that is abandonment.

Reactions: 1
It needs more context to see if it’s abandonment or not.
Many immigrants are leaving their kids in their home country with family for a while until they are stable enough in the new country to bring them. That’s not abandonment.

She may had to share custody with the other parent, and will visit during vacations. Again, not abandonment.

She may want to see how living with this guy is before bringning her kids. That is being safe and not abandonment.

Of course if she just hopped on a plane and let the kid with no plans of ever coming back that is abandonment.
No a mother leaving her child to go halfway across the world for some dick is abandonment. It’s also disgusting. If you wouldn’t trust your child around this person straight away then what the duck are you doing.

Reactions: 11