TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacqui is the walking ick of prison wives. She posts all their calls as though she thinks she’s proving a point when all it does is solidify the fact he does not give a rats ass about her. I’m yet to sit through one of her videos. Painfully embarrassing. Don’t even get me started on her gangster talk.
It’s the voice that makes it more embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Jacqui is the walking ick of prison wives. She posts all their calls as though she thinks she’s proving a point when all it does is solidify the fact he does not give a rats ass about her. I’m yet to sit through one of her videos. Painfully embarrassing. Don’t even get me started on her gangster talk.
I haven't kept up with her posts for very long. If that's the special stuff she thinks deserves to be shared I really hate to think about what their day to day conversations sound like. He couldn't make it any more obvious he doesn't care. Doesn't even have to put in any effort to use her as a hustle. Easy work. Yikes!!! Makes me sad for her.

I haven't kept up with her posts for very long. If that's the special stuff she thinks deserves to be shared I really hate to think about what their day to day conversations sound like. He couldn't make it any more obvious he doesn't care. Doesn't even have to put in any effort to use her as a hustle. Easy work. Yikes!!! Makes me sad for her.
Don't be sad for her or any of the rest of them remember they chose this where some of us out here didn't.

Reactions: 1
I used to feel sympathy for her but it genuinely beggars belief how deep in denial she is. I see the other prison husbands at least trying to sound interested. LA is dropping to sleep on every phone call. Her excitement makes it even worse because there is SUCH a difference between each tone of voice. Her kid isn’t too far off from using TikTok, along with his friends. Imagine going off to high school and that being your mum on social media. Carnage.

Reactions: 2
Yet again another phonecall. Where he’s still stumbling and being vague “I’m really different”. No you’re not. You got someone there with receipts saying they talk to you everyday. And her copying his bleeping accent literally grinds my gears. It’s SO EMBARRASSING how is she not embarrassed . Even Emma doesn’t do that. Speak normally for duck sake

Reactions: 5
Yet again another phonecall. Where he’s still stumbling and being vague “I’m really different”. No you’re not. You got someone there with receipts saying they talk to you everyday. And her copying his bleeping accent literally grinds my gears. It’s SO EMBARRASSING how is she not embarrassed . Even Emma doesn’t do that. Speak normally for duck sake
Nah for real? Someone has receipts? And she’s still posting all this? The second hand embarrassment is horrific.

I’ve seen all the posts by that sj account but it seemed to just be sounding off. I didn’t see any proof.

Last edited:
LA is what I like to call a complete bullshitter. He can spend ages talking about nothing making it sound like something and she just eats it up. The reason why the internet comments hurt you is because you know it’s TRUE. Even Curtis the pimp doesn’t speak like that. Is at least adoring of Emma. For the moment. LA has so much against him and all he says is I’m different and it’s all okay ??

Reactions: 5
LA is what I like to call a complete bullshitter. He can spend ages talking about nothing making it sound like something and she just eats it up. The reason why the internet comments hurt you is because you know it’s TRUE. Even Curtis the pimp doesn’t speak like that. Is at least adoring of Emma. For the moment. LA has so much against him and all he says is I’m different and it’s all okay ??
Exactly and they've just been talking about how he's been going to prison since he was 15, god she must be so proud 😊

She’s on live now with him. He told us to go f&£k ourselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Whoever it was emailed the proof to her multiple times
---
She’s on live now with him. He told us to go f&£k ourselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right back at him. Since he already does with the K2 packets he shoves up his booty hole everytime he’s moved around

He is so full of it. I've never heard someone say so many words and still manage to say nothing AT ALL by the end of it😂

If there was people talking about me on a gossip forum and I annoyed me that much, you know what I’d do? I’d stop reading it. She’s a clown she will soon see. I’d understand if she wasn’t MWI and was with him even a few years before he went in but she doesn’t know him. That’s why I don’t understand these girls marrying men before they get out. Imagine being married to one and they get out, you move in together and he has a habit of biting his toenails or something 😂 like you do not know someone until you’re living with them at least one year! Good luck to them all though, they’ll need it 🫠

Her child is the victim in all this. What sort of neglectful behaviour is taking your son to America so you can visit a felon 💀

Her child is the victim in all this. What sort of neglectful behaviour is taking your son to America so you can visit a felon 💀
No way she’s taking her son?? Where’s his Dad to put a stop to it 🫨
My humble opinion of Jacqui is… as she’s a larger girl who probably doesn’t get much attention from her ‘type’ in UK and has a child so probably finds it difficult to get men. She wants to be married no matter to who, to feel like she’s belonging to someone. Unfortunately for her son this isn’t going to last and he is being dragged into something that will go tits up when LA gets out 😓

Reactions: 4