TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It needs more context to see if it’s abandonment or not.
Many immigrants are leaving their kids in their home country with family for a while until they are stable enough in the new country to bring them. That’s not abandonment.

She may had to share custody with the other parent, and will visit during vacations. Again, not abandonment.

She may want to see how living with this guy is before bringning her kids. That is being safe and not abandonment.

Of course if she just hopped on a plane and let the kid with no plans of ever coming back that is abandonment.
Immigrants leaving their children in their home country until they’ve built a stable life in another is such a different situation as they’re actually leaving their children temporarily to try and better their life.
Erin has gone to the US to live with a felon she barely knows for some dick to put it nicely, so has only thought of herself. the criminal in question can’t stay out of prison for five minutes hence why he’s already back in jail for a parole violation or was from the last I’ve heard yet she values him more than she does her own kid, that’s why she went. How can you justify leaving your own flesh and blood for a man? No man could surely be worth barely ever seeing your child? Let alone a criminal. The child she’s got is now growing up without his mom around just because she would rather fanny around with a US felon. That’s crazy to me.
Of course Erin can go and visit him on holidays but that’s not the same as being a present mother constantly in his life. She had access to him whenever in Australia but now can somehow live thousands of miles away knowing she left him for a man, I just can’t comprehend that mindset, I could never.
Also Erin's man, Michael, got arrested in November for domestic violence so she left her child in another country with his dad to get pushed around by a criminal it seems which just makes it even worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How can I watch this show?
Right?!! It’s winding me up that it’s not shown in the UK I tried downloading a couple VPN apps but you need to sign up for the free trial and I can’t risk not remembering to cancel it and being charged £90 lol

Reactions: 3
Right?!! It’s winding me up that it’s not shown in the UK I tried downloading a couple VPN apps but you need to sign up for the free trial and I can’t risk not remembering to cancel it and being charged £90 lol
I tried watching it online today but it wouldn’t load 😩😩

It needs more context to see if it’s abandonment or not.
Many immigrants are leaving their kids in their home country with family for a while until they are stable enough in the new country to bring them. That’s not abandonment.

She may had to share custody with the other parent, and will visit during vacations. Again, not abandonment.

She may want to see how living with this guy is before bringning her kids. That is being safe and not abandonment.

Of course if she just hopped on a plane and let the kid with no plans of ever coming back that is abandonment.
Sorry but no. Leaving her son to go and live with a convict she met online? Just no. Absolutely no excuse! Tramps behaviour!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but no. Leaving her son to go and live with a convict she met online? Just no. Absolutely no excuse! Tramps behaviour!
And if she would bring her son, people would bash her for exposing him too quickly. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I think it’s responsible and smart if the idea is to settle and then bring him to the US once it’s done🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And if she would bring her son, people would bash her for exposing him too quickly. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I think it’s responsible and smart if the idea is to settle and then bring him to the US once it’s done🤷‍♀️
To be honest, I do agree with you here. I think it’s bad to do both of those things. If you’ve got kids I don’t know why you’d even want to write to and start a relationship with a felon anyway. I think it would also be selfish to bring the child all the way to the US to live with a criminal they don’t even know as it puts them at potential risk. I guess it’s more acceptable if they knew the person before they went to prison because then they have more of an idea of what the guy is like but these women who do this have no idea what these men are like in the outside world. It’s lunacy.
When I see all these “prison wives” with kids writing to US felons I’m just always like what the duck are you actually doing, how you could want the potential stepdad of your kid to be one with an extensive criminal history? Genuinely these women need to do better for their children, chasing generally bad men in hope of a fairytale with a bad boy that probably won’t happen!😂
At least these childless women like Emma for example are only putting themselves at risk when they decide to write to a criminal whereas these women with kids are potentially risking their children too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Or maybe she could just join tinder and meet someone local to her. Theres literally no excuse for women to be getting into relationships with criminals in prison overseas that they don’t know. It’s foolish and desperate. I’m yet to see or hear of one mwi relationship working once they get out!

Or maybe she could just join tinder and meet someone local to her. Theres literally no excuse for women to be getting into relationships with criminals in prison overseas that they don’t know. It’s foolish and desperate. I’m yet to see or hear of one mwi relationship working once they get out!
Many are. Like I explained before, the ones who fail are usually very vocal on social medias as opposed to the successful ones. See this as a good/bad restaurant. If you’re unhappy with a restaurant, you’ll often leave reviews online and talk about it, if you’re happy you’ll most likely just keep on going. As for meeting someone loca, I sure hope she would act the same by not introducing a new partner right away and have some stability before bringing the kid in.

Reactions: 2
Many are. Like I explained before, the ones who fail are usually very vocal on social medias as opposed to the successful ones. See this as a good/bad restaurant. If you’re unhappy with a restaurant, you’ll often leave reviews online and talk about it, if you’re happy you’ll most likely just keep on going. As for meeting someone loca, I sure hope she would act the same by not introducing a new partner right away and have some stability before bringing the kid in.
Well that’s a fair statement! It’s the ones doing it as a trend on tiktok that are doomed to fail! Emma really has a rude awakening coming her way, city girl living in the hood with a multiple offender, what could go wrong?! 😱

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think Emma has moved yet? She doesn’t seem to be posting in England anymore does she?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think Emma has moved yet? She doesn’t seem to be posting in England anymore does she?
She was over in NY for a talk show! I would really love to know how much they’ve been paid for this show, it seems to quite big so I’d say as well as having some trips paid for while filming they got a tidy enough wage packet too!

She was over in NY for a talk show! I would really love to know how much they’ve been paid for this show, it seems to quite big so I’d say as well as having some trips paid for while filming they got a tidy enough wage packet too!
Oh god. How the hell do these females get attention and air time? Even if Emma loves Curtis now, there’s no doubt about it that she only wrote to him originally to be able to get this sort of content. She wrote to him clearly wanting a relationship she could plaster all over social media which would be guaranteed to get her lots of followed and likes, like many of these other TikTok prison wives have done. I never believe any of them when they say they were just curious and didn’t intend to get in a relationship, like no, you had TikTok, saw it as a trend then decided to do the same to get attention. Pretty sad really 😂 they all knew what they were doing

I feel like she’d have posted herself packing up her whole life etc.

Well that’s a fair statement! It’s the ones doing it as a trend on tiktok that are doomed to fail! Emma really has a rude awakening coming her way, city girl living in the hood with a multiple offender, what could go wrong?! 😱
I thought it was very telling how she kept saying how having a relationship with a prisoner allows her to have it a relationship on her own terms. Once he’s out the power dynamic will shift and she will not be the centre of his universe. I think that will inevitably cause issues and also I think they are just sooo different background wise that outside of phone calls and visits they might realise that day to day they don’t really have much in common. I wish her the best but I’ll be really surprised if they make the distance.

I feel like she’d have posted herself packing up her whole life etc.

I thought it was very telling how she kept saying how having a relationship with a prisoner allows her to have it a relationship on her own terms. Once he’s out the power dynamic will shift and she will not be the centre of his universe. I think that will inevitably cause issues and also I think they are just sooo different background wise that outside of phone calls and visits they might realise that day to day they don’t really have much in common. I wish her the best but I’ll be really surprised if they make the distance.
I don’t see it lasting a wet weekend! I’d like to see it work out for her as I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. That girl Jess who’s married to Craig, she packed up her life from Aus and moved out there, they were only fully together a couple of months after he finished work release, she got pregnant and now they’re over, he’s seemingly back in prison for breaching parole.

Emma, right now is in her own little bubble, travelling out to see him, shopping and spending money like it’s going out of fashion, and now with the whole added extra of the “fame” off the TV show. It’s like a whole ass fantasy for her right now, planning visit outfits and all the rest. Whereas when he’s out that’s all gone. There’s no shopping hauls, no visit outfits, she’s miles away from home and what she knows. He’s a repeat offender, if he gets out and stays away from crime which really is the only life he’s known then I’ll eat my shoe. It’s definitely going to end in tears for her! Especially now that he will be on the TV show, there’s pathetic women out there that will try to get at him and who knows if he will give in to temptation? He’s a man that’s been locked up for 10+ years (that’s a guess I’m not actually 100% sure of how long he’s been in) and I highly doubt Emma is a woman he would go for had he not been in prison and had a woman showering him with attention, money and visits where without her he wouldn’t have had all that. It’s never going to work. It’s as well she lives at home with her parents and can go back home there when it all inevitably does go to tit.

I’d like to see her prove me and many of us here wrong though!

Reactions: 5
I don’t see it lasting a wet weekend! I’d like to see it work out for her as I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. That girl Jess who’s married to Craig, she packed up her life from Aus and moved out there, they were only fully together a couple of months after he finished work release, she got pregnant and now they’re over, he’s seemingly back in prison for breaching parole.

Emma, right now is in her own little bubble, travelling out to see him, shopping and spending money like it’s going out of fashion, and now with the whole added extra of the “fame” off the TV show. It’s like a whole ass fantasy for her right now, planning visit outfits and all the rest. Whereas when he’s out that’s all gone. There’s no shopping hauls, no visit outfits, she’s miles away from home and what she knows. He’s a repeat offender, if he gets out and stays away from crime which really is the only life he’s known then I’ll eat my shoe. It’s definitely going to end in tears for her! Especially now that he will be on the TV show, there’s pathetic women out there that will try to get at him and who knows if he will give in to temptation? He’s a man that’s been locked up for 10+ years (that’s a guess I’m not actually 100% sure of how long he’s been in) and I highly doubt Emma is a woman he would go for had he not been in prison and had a woman showering him with attention, money and visits where without her he wouldn’t have had all that. It’s never going to work. It’s as well she lives at home with her parents and can go back home there when it all inevitably does go to tit.

I’d like to see her prove me and many of us here wrong though!
Completely agree with you there. It will be interesting to see if they work out on the outside. I didn’t know she lived at home with her parents - no wonder she can afford all these prison visits constantly !😂

Erin’s husband was arrested for domestic violence against her, there’s articles about it on the internet, but she was ranting about the prison brides show a while ago saying she’s not happy with the way she feels they’ve been portrayed when the series isn’t even out yet. That just screams red flags - she is just worried because she knows what the cameras are going to show!😂

Reactions: 3
I thought she had her own house! I always thought it seemed pretty lavish given her delivery work.

What's Erin's account name? Did Jessica say they were broken up?
Not too sure about Erin’s but I think a lot of them are on private, well when I checked anyway! Jessica did a question story and said that they’re broken up and yes back in county jail or something along those lines.