Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will she be having to get a divorce or did their marriage never legally stand anyway?

surely her passport never said Naomi Oquendo?

So will she be having to get a divorce or did their marriage never legally stand anyway?

knowing Naomi I can imagine she probably changed her passport, driving license, bank card etc to Oquendo as soon as she had that document in her hands🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
knowing Naomi I can imagine she probably changed her passport, driving license, bank card etc to Oquendo as soon as she had that document in her hands🤣
Easier for her to change those back than erase the dumbass “V” on her face and “Oquendo” on her chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’m sure she did! I remember her posting something anyway showing the last name as she also said someone commented on it when she was out somewhere and they needed to see her ID

Reactions: 5
Another British prison wife (never heard of her lol, username on tiktok is _thebradfords) just posted this... Do we think this is why Naomi was hinting at a TV show before the breakup?

IMG_5501.jpg

The Lifetime website says

"Lifetime’s newest explosive docuseries Prison Brides follows seven women from around the world who believe they have found their soulmates in the most unexpected of places, American prisons. While they started off as prison pen pals, these women fell hard and found themselves willing to risk it all for love. The docuseries follows the women as they travel from their homes—many visiting the United States for the first time—to meet their prisoner fiancés, husbands, or partners, to chart their futures together. With the couples facing harsh judgment from friends, family and strangers, the brides grapple with uncertainty and their ultimate decision to risk it all for true love. Will true love prevail for these star-crossed lovers with the odds stacked against them?"

Makes me think that if she's on the show, she's not addressed the breakup (or getting back together) because of this...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's not going to be on it. I just looked and I found a cast list of the couples. It is going to be Gabby and Jamal, Emma and Curtis, Olivia and KJ, Erin & Michael, Svea and Joseph, Andreea & Cage and Jessica & Craig. The link to the cast list is here: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...t-expecting-a-baby-550415/20231212lifetime01/.

Adds up because Gabby and Emma have announced it on their TT's, Olivia is in Emma's TT where she announced it and another one of the women Andreaa I believe commented on Emma's TT saying she is also on it. Some of these women don't have big TT followings but it seems none of the "big" PW tiktokers are going to be on it from the cast list apart from Emma really.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sounds to me like she was meant to be on it, maybe had been filming etc then either pulled out or was pulled from it by the makers because all of the little comments definitely seemed to be hinting toward something like this

Emma saying to someone she looks like a potato on it 😂 that’s your true self love, you don’t get a filter on tv

• Haha
Yep! And if I’m not mistaking, he is also Mexican. He is 100% allowed to pack his bags and relocate to Mexico the second he is paroled. Many people are doing it to avoid parole. You cannot tell a citizen of a country they are not allowed to go.
he’s not mexican at all lmao, womp womp

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What does someone do in a gang to be given the name Animal? Like he has to have a reputation for biting people, or taking shits outside

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone seen the latest tiktok? 😂
She’s literally so scandalised that folk are asking her about the breakup when these same folk were given the dick outline and phone sex chats for free. Chick thinks she’s Princess Diana being hounded by the press FR

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.