TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gullible are those people who give money to this beggar?! She’s cutting about in Balenciaga trainers and designer clothing every day yet claims to be on the bread line. She used to flaunt her notes yet now she’s living hand to mouth. She’s one of the biggest con artists I’ve come across.
Shopping in jd and having salmon for lunch I’m sure when I’ve been skint I didn’t live like that it’s a joke

Reactions: 2
So 2 days ago Katie posted a positive covid test, now today boom, a clear one and saying that was tough. Is she just taking the piss or what??? I think we should all start taking bets on what's going to happen to her next??
And posting all her Xmas gifts on TT, surprised she hasn't been robbed yet tbh

So 2 days ago Katie posted a positive covid test, now today boom, a clear one and saying that was tough. Is she just taking the piss or what??? I think we should all start taking bets on what's going to happen to her next??
And posting all her Xmas gifts on TT, surprised she hasn't been robbed yet tbh
And she’s had people in her house when she’s meant to be self isolating she’s a joke it’s all for attention her views were down and people were calling her out so she does a video for sympathy ive commented a few times and she’s deleted the comments

Reactions: 1
Telling everyone she has COVID is a tidy little earner on Tik Tok, throw in the kid for a bit of airtime and she gets a few carousels which are £40 I think.

Reactions: 3
Just saw her video when she says don’t gift me PayPal me instead so tik tk don’t get any as it’s breaking her heart they profit omg she’s one beggy Mitchell 😡

Linda had her teeth out yesterday, so I wondered how could Katie come back to take the limelight away from her. This morning her hair is blonde and a few videos about how hard done by she is. The hair and the sob story should bank her a few quid today.

Linda had her teeth out yesterday, so I wondered how could Katie come back to take the limelight away from her. This morning her hair is blonde and a few videos about how hard done by she is. The hair and the sob story should bank her a few quid today.
My first time commenting on this thread I’m so glad it exists😂 Did anyone see Linda’s live last night? It was heartbreaking to watch, just been through all that and she got trolled majorly, she was asking people to just stop for one day bawling her eyes out and stopped the live suddenly. I don’t agree with what she does smoking the devils lettuce😂 around her children in the house and all this tit with Katie (can’t stand her) but she did go through a lot yesterday, I’d be devastated if I had to lose all my teeth and not being given dentures at the end of it🙃

I feel really sorry for Linda. I hope things work out for her. I don’t think she’s that bad to be honest. I quit like Hannah too but there is something about Katie Bailey that unsettles me.

I feel really sorry for Linda. I hope things work out for her. I don’t think she’s that bad to be honest. I quit like Hannah too but there is something about Katie Bailey that unsettles me.
I’m exactly like that too, Katie gives me bad vibes too. All the taking her little boy his food and him saying ‘thank you mummy it looks beautiful’ looks a bit staged to me, it might not be but it just gives off these vibes.

Reactions: 4
I’m exactly like that too, Katie gives me bad vibes too. All the taking her little boy his food and him saying ‘thank you mummy it looks beautiful’ looks a bit staged to me, it might not be but it just gives off these vibes.
Agree it all seems very “scripted” there is just something about her that doesn’t sit well with me.

I feel for Linda whatever your opinion on her to have all your teeth removed at such a young age must be horrific.

• Heart
I agree it must be awful but sweet jesus on a camel she's milking it! The sad video with puppy eyes, oh I'm in pain. She's a scrounger. If you're in pain, put your phone down and have a kip, get yourself right for your kids. She's had her teeth out not a tumour removed. A follower wrote 'my hearts breaking for you'. Really? Really? Oh get her kids a christmas present off her wishlist. That'll help, or bung her £20 so she can get off her shed. And who are all her recent love songs about? Katie? Wouldn't surprise me it's a money maker for them both.

Katie is a true narcissist. People throw the word around tiktok for fun but Katie is the true version of the word. She's manipulative and dangerous and what you see on TT is not the true Katie. Her mask slips from time to time and you get a glimpse but her adoring fans are under her spell. It's bizarre, it narcissistic and I hope to god she gets caught out.

Reactions: 6
She came on a live briefly today to say that the dad has got social services involved for the boys. I was under the impression that one of the dads is in prison for life for attempted murder. Every day is a drama but it’s never Katie’s fault.

• Wow
I too feel sorry for Linda in some sense, Katie has proper fucked her head up and you can see it.
I've never liked Katie, every video is trying to make herself look good. And the amount of women who kick her arse is ridiculous.
Plus I think her hair looks awful, but I suppose its better than the plats ha

Anyone catch her live? She’s got a new white tracksuit and tattoo on her face so she’s acting a bit hard. Katie’s true self came out on her live. I think she was going on about Hannah, it was vile what she was saying about her. If I was Riley I wouldn’t be happy with the sexual remarks she was making about her either, she was disgusting. Get the popcorn ready because I think it’s about to kick off again.

Anyone catch her live? She’s got a new white tracksuit and tattoo on her face so she’s acting a bit hard. Katie’s true self came out on her live. I think she was going on about Hannah, it was vile what she was saying about her. If I was Riley I wouldn’t be happy with the sexual remarks she was making about her either, she was disgusting. Get the popcorn ready because I think it’s about to kick off again.
What happened? I can never find her or catch her lives!

She’s got 3 accounts now, I think it’s the Katie Bailey back up one. She was on a live and people were popping up calling her an animal abuser. She took it upon herself to tell everyone it was her ex creating multiple accounts and calling her all the names under the sun. Imagine it’s not Hannah. Imagine it’s just people that didn’t like seeing a kitten sucking on her nipple. She then went on to tell Hannah that she would call up Riley and get her between her legs. It was a bit more graphic than that but I will spare you the gory details.

• Sick
She’s got 3 accounts now, I think it’s the Katie Bailey back up one. She was on a live and people were popping up calling her an animal abuser. She took it upon herself to tell everyone it was her ex creating multiple accounts and calling her all the names under the sun. Imagine it’s not Hannah. Imagine it’s just people that didn’t like seeing a kitten sucking on her nipple. She then went on to tell Hannah that she would call up Riley and get her between her legs. It was a bit more graphic than that but I will spare you the gory details.
Wow! So Katie isn’t happy😂

Her friend is just as bad, how do they afford all these things but still begging for Christmas gifts for her sons she’s a joke, then said she as no family but doing TikToks with her brother and sister she’s a compulsive liar I called her out and she deleted the comments

I don’t believe she has no money. So many times she’s sat and done lives or tik toks with wads of cash on the side like you just know she only posted so she can show off

I agree it must be awful but sweet jesus on a camel she's milking it! The sad video with puppy eyes, oh I'm in pain. She's a scrounger. If you're in pain, put your phone down and have a kip, get yourself right for your kids. She's had her teeth out not a tumour removed. A follower wrote 'my hearts breaking for you'. Really? Really? Oh get her kids a christmas present off her wishlist. That'll help, or bung her £20 so she can get off her shed. And who are all her recent love songs about? Katie? Wouldn't surprise me it's a money maker for them both.

Katie is a true narcissist. People throw the word around tiktok for fun but Katie is the true version of the word. She's manipulative and dangerous and what you see on TT is not the true Katie. Her mask slips from time to time and you get a glimpse but her adoring fans are under her spell. It's bizarre, it narcissistic and I hope to god she gets caught out.
Absolutely, I totally agree with you her and Katie know how to con and manipulate situations to the maximum , Katie’s on live now saying she needs all sorts of things for the person she’s just taken in !