TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer but I think the damage is done even if both vids been deleted! Like someone said above, im not graces biggest fan but it was so inappropriate of Zoe abs highly unprofessional. Especially the way she said “the state dead sweet is in now” crazy!!
I used to like grace, but do think the popularity has gone to her head a little and I don’t think she’s very “real” anymore

Reactions: 2
I mean they left dead sweet and i dont know why dorry i have dyslexia sometimes my words get mixed up but i try hard to make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone used to watch Jo and Jen? Jo was English and Jen was American (not sure if that helps!) They married and then split not too long after. I have Jo's account but can't find Jen but she's apparently posting videos. I'm just nosey and want to see both sides of the argument!

Anyone used to watch Jo and Jen? Jo was English and Jen was American (not sure if that helps!) They married and then split not too long after. I have Jo's account but can't find Jen but she's apparently posting videos. I'm just nosey and want to see both sides of the argument!
Jennlynh - absolute drama! Not sure who I believe. Jo is saying that Jen was controlling but Jen is saying she cheated. Could of called it not lasting after they got married the first time they met. Typical lesbians 😂

Reactions: 2
Jennlynh - absolute drama! Not sure who I believe. Jo is saying that Jen was controlling but Jen is saying she cheated. Could of called it not lasting after they got married the first time they met. Typical lesbians 😂
Thanks for that 😀

I agree! I did not see it lasting. I don't know who to believe BUT I am now here for the drama....(with thanks to you for letting me know Jenns account name! 😀).

Popcorn ready...

Has anyo e watched katiebuff @buffofficial
Shes really arrogant and takes the butch side of lesbianism to the extreme beggy too

Has anyone seen carleyandmercedes? They're a Canadian couple who have very similar facial features. They recently found out that their mums both slept with the same man many moons ago so have done a dna test to see if they are sisters. The results haven't been revealed as of yet!

Yeah I've seen them .came up on my fyp about it and instantly followed them .waiting for the results 😆

Has anyone seen carleyandmercedes? They're a Canadian couple who have very similar facial features. They recently found out that their mums both slept with the same man many moons ago so have done a dna test to see if they are sisters. The results haven't been revealed as of yet!
I've just had to search them and wow! I would have thought they were sisters. The eyes!
I've had to follow now 😂

I just went to check them out and wow they do look alike 👀