TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest is she now suffers seizures and she’s just had one on live but conveniently placed her phone down first, attention seeking much

Reactions: 3
There on a live together now , Katie dressed in her expensive north face clothes skint what a load of crap , how long will it last this time ?
Exactly it’s a joke they don’t know the meaning of skint asking for Christmas gifts for her sons saying she as nobody but on previous TikToks her sisters there she’s a narcissist and loves feeling sorry for herself

Reactions: 2
Omg did anyone just see that live of her waiting for an ambulance for her son😳
All for attention, her son was in a deep sleep it was near midnight and she knew she exactly what she was doing ending it like that as she wants the attention. she wouldn’t take his thick fleece onesie off even tho he had a high temp, claims she’s medically trained 😂 honestly she was over reacting last night she was loving it. Linda was fuming this morning as she knew nothing being on live with a 1000 strangers was more important than her now ‘fiancé’. Katie was back on live at home before 9am this morning.

She’s live now , her child hasn’t been well neither has she , she has a cold, and she was bragging how much she was gifted this afternoon and she had £70 after doing an hour live ! She’s booked a holiday abroad with Linda ! And then she was saying I’m doing a link tree in my bio Linda has told me how to do it ! I will be putting a wish list up on it ! No shame at all , pleads pleads pleads poverty , absolute BULLCRAP annoys me so much, I am not a person who gets jealous and I am never nasty or intolerant to people but she winds me up so much, I use to like her but I have now seen the real her with the comings and goings of her and the girlfriends she has had and the two faced behaviour,

All for attention, her son was in a deep sleep it was near midnight and she knew she exactly what she was doing ending it like that as she wants the attention. she wouldn’t take his thick fleece onesie off even tho he had a high temp, claims she’s medically trained 😂 honestly she was over reacting last night she was loving it. Linda was fuming this morning as she knew nothing being on live with a 1000 strangers was more important than her now ‘fiancé’. Katie was back on live at home before 9am this morning.
Oh I don’t doubt for a minute it was all for attention, why you would even be live in that situation is baffling probably to get him some ‘get well soon’ presents off the wish list, and now Katie ‘can’t breathe’ yet she can go live and do speaking videos 🤣

Oh I don’t doubt for a minute it was all for attention, why you would even be live in that situation is baffling probably to get him some ‘get well soon’ presents off the wish list, and now Katie ‘can’t breathe’ yet she can go live and do speaking videos 🤣
I don’t understand it when I’m poorly I don’t want to talk to anyone never mind do a TikTok video she is becoming more a victim with every video she does, other people have had a crap upbringing or crappy relationships and suffer mental health but she seems to enjoy playing on these situations she really grated on me x

Reactions: 1
I can't believe Katie doesn't have a whole thread dedicated to her with hundreds of comments.
I've never seen someone openly ask for gifts/money they way she does, she's made a small fortune the last couple days.
Cracking house, all the gadgets, decent clothes etc but a wish list for her boys at birthdays etc cause she's skint!? 🤔

There's so much twists and turns in her life, almost hard to believe.
She's forever coming off tiktok, often citing her mental health and then reappears soon after, all for the sympathy?!

Her love life is baffling, she's with linda she's not with linda, she's slagging linda off (Linda's slagging her off)
She's with Riley, she's not with Riley, she's slaggung Riley off (Riley slagging her off)
She's back with Linda.
I honestly can't keep up!

Have you lot seen her TT about how people gifted her 6 carousels in her latest live and how it costs people £44 to send yet she only makes £8 per carousel. She said she's heartbroken as that money was for her children for Christmas, she's now put her PayPal in her bio.

And have you also seen the TT where she said her breathing was really bad, yet in a video posted an hour later she's speaking normal?

Shes a vindictive horrible woman

Have you lot seen her TT about how people gifted her 6 carousels in her latest live and how it costs people £44 to send yet she only makes £8 per carousel. She said she's heartbroken as that money was for her children for Christmas, she's now put her PayPal in her bio.

And have you also seen the TT where she said her breathing was really bad, yet in a video posted an hour later she's speaking normal?

Just seen, pretty sure in the past she has slandered people in the past about having wishlists and PayPal in bio, she’s a hypocrite! This girl needs serious help, she is mentally unstable, what’s worse is people actually believe her, it’s all for attention

Reactions: 4
She’s made a video saying not to gift her on lives cos she only gets a percentage wtf so basically she wants the money gifted other ways but it’s for her sons she’s absolutely ridiculous but she turned her comments off on this wonder why

Just seen, pretty sure in the past she has slandered people in the past about having wishlists and PayPal in bio, she’s a hypocrite! This girl needs serious help, she is mentally unstable, what’s worse is people actually believe her, it’s all for attention
She’s made a video saying not to gift her on lives cos she only gets a percentage wtf so basically she wants the money gifted other ways but it’s for her sons she’s absolutely ridiculous but she turned her comments off on this wonder why
These are the meals of someone who can only eat toast to feed her sons what a load of crap when I was little this would of been a luxury instead of beans on toast wth salmon ect

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yup, and wants money sent directly to her PayPal instead that way she gets the whole lot.
I can't understand why people think she's the bees knees.🤷‍♀️

They are both on live saying they have split up again……I thought they would at least manage a week 🙄

Last edited:
Yep split up again , load of bull tit , Katie is vile, I’m not a huge fan of Linda but she seems to fall for Katie each time she comes back , Katie will be milking it now again money money money back with Riley I suppose !

Yep split up again , load of bull tit , Katie is vile, I’m not a huge fan of Linda but she seems to fall for Katie each time she comes back , Katie will be milking it now again money money money back with Riley I suppose !
I commented on some of her posts calling her out as did a few others they were all deleted she needs reporting and Linda said Katie’s spending Sunday with her family I thought katie had no family that’s why she needs money for the boys at Christmas lol 😂 she’s a compulsive liar and that engagement was all for attention and gifts xxx

They are both on live saying they have split up again……I thought they would at least manage a week 🙄
Even engagement means nothing to her then

Linda just said on her live that Katie is back with Riley and is going to her son's birthday this weekend, and Riley can go cos she doesn't have children. WTF, them poor lads must wonder whats going on with the back and forth with women.

Last edited:
Watched some of Linda’s live being nosey and some follower told Linda she’d given katie £3000 to go shopping wth she’s turned her comments off now have you seen her house all top gadgets nice food she doesn’t know what struggling is x

This woman is a fake! Honestly have never seen so much bu**sh*t in my life. The way she talks to her sons in so forced and cringy. The way she spoke when she proposed was so false and patronising.
she was on live earlier crying she couldn’t breath and cld barely walk she was so ill then next minute she out shopping with her mate! I honestly don’t understand how people are so blind to her, I find it weird

D72063A9-DB68-4B0A-A73F-27DCF31049D5.png

This woman is a fake! Honestly have never seen so much bu**sh*t in my life. The way she talks to her sons in so forced and cringy. The way she spoke when she proposed was so false and patronising.
she was on live earlier crying she couldn’t breath and cld barely walk she was so ill then next minute she out shopping with her mate! I honestly don’t understand how people are so blind to her, I find it weird
I agree think her followers are just as bad, she’s very sly she deletes every negative comment she did it with mine and a few others who called her out, can’t believe how narcissistic she is x

Reactions: 4
Why the bleeping duck would someone give a stranger on the internet 3k? The world's gone absolutely mad. I can't stand Katie and I think Linda could do with putting her phone down now and then so that she can, you know, be a mum! I watch Hannah, she seems the most genuine of the lot. Katie and Riley are currently tossing her about like a cat with a mouse. It's sad to see. I think they would all benefit from being off TT!