TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video of her crying cuddling him I think and now he’s no longer there and now the stolen phone business 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
https://tattle.life/threads/katie-bailey.25703/

Not sure that works? Lol
So I think it’s a lie obviously, because in this thread it was heard that the boys who’s phone was ‘stolen’ was rather confused when she mentioned it. So I’m calling BS. And she’s leaning towards that Megan? The one who her now not adopted son was hanging with.

Does anyone follow Katylee Bailey? She gets on my nerves!.

Has anyone noticed how Grace's friends rarely comment on her stuff that has Katylee in?. I've not seen Katylee hangout with them much either. 😕 I wonder if they actually like her?

Does anyone follow Katylee Bailey? She gets on my nerves!.

Has anyone noticed how Grace's friends rarely comment on her stuff that has Katylee in?. I've not seen Katylee hangout with them much either. 😕 I wonder if they actually like her?
There’s a Thread for her and Libby on here x

I made a Katie Bailey thread but not sure how to link it here.
I see katie aka lesbien queen is yet again on asking for money for lucy. I asked what it was forvshe replied with “dont ask just send it to my bank or lucy paypal”wtf …are u for real😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I like katyleebailey she does nice tiltoks seems a nice girl and has a lovely relationship with her nan. I watch her quite often. She responds really good in her lives too

I used to like marthwubbles (bi but totally rode the tiktoklesbian train to fame) but she irritates the tit out of me now. she recently got sponsored bleeping braces even though her teeth are perfect lmao, also I assume her and Adelaide broke up.
I was so into the Michele Lundy and Chey drama back in the day too, any Goss on them? Also this Syd person with short red hair used to always come up on my fyp around the same time as Marth and she's very cringe

Do Grace and Kelly (Dead sweet) have a thread. I’ve searched but can’t see anything so either using the wrong words or am just being useless!

Do Grace and Kelly (Dead sweet) have a thread. I’ve searched but can’t see anything so either using the wrong words or am just being useless!
I’ve searched too. Interested to know what’s gone on for them to leave Dead Sweet. Very suspish

Reactions: 3
Zoe has just put a video up saying the truth is they couldn’t get on in a professional capacity and then said in the comments that Grace didn’t want the company.

TBH I can’t stand Grace but all the comments are destroying Zoe

Zoe has just put a video up saying the truth is they couldn’t get on in a professional capacity and then said in the comments that Grace didn’t want the company.

TBH I can’t stand Grace but all the comments are destroying Zoe
Grace has done a response video now. Basically saying how it was really unprofessional to talk about the personal differences between her and Amy and how they had agreed just to talk about Grace’s personal reasons.

Got to agree on that one! Especially as until all the legal side is sorted Grace is still having to make decisions for the business as shareholder and director. Really Amy should have just waited until it was sorted then say all she wanted about Grace, it’ll just make it harder for them professionally now