TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, I totally agree with you her and Katie know how to con and manipulate situations to the maximum , Katie’s on live now saying she needs all sorts of things for the person she’s just taken in !
Shes adopting him apparently, doesn't it take a while and go through courts etc?

Reactions: 2
Not that broke, bough the new son a new latest phone.
And now done a video of how much wrapping ahe has to do. And wow there is a lot of presents.
Can not be that broke.

Shes adopting him apparently, doesn't it take a while and go through courts etc?
I would have thought so!

Last edited:
I noticed she had her PayPal up the other day but it’s been taken down again. I think the ‘adopted’ teenager is just another scam. It gets her more money on her lives. Where is this new kid sleeping anyway? Her two sons need their own space apparently and can’t share and she’s on the sofa.

Katie and Linda need their own thread on here , I wonder who made the most in gifts/money/wishlist items this past year ?

Reactions: 4
She put this up two days ago and yet last night she had all the kids twerking on a live. Also Hannah showed the bail papers on her live and it seems that Katie had falsified evidence so everything got dropped. PS Katie looks like she has blue hair now 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There's some lesbain couples I enjoy watching but there's a few toxic couples that are really annoying and shouldn't be in a relationship.

It’s a very strange setup, how can you take a child in and immediately refer to them as your son and call them all brothers ?!?! On last nights live she said the mum of the lad was watching and that she supports everything Katie is doing. someone asked if the mum was upset that he now calls Katie mum and the kids his brothers and she said he didn’t call her mum and she doesn’t call herself mum to him yet she does !

She put this up two days ago and yet last night she had all the kids twerking on a live. Also Hannah showed the bail papers on her live and it seems that Katie had falsified evidence so everything got dropped. PS Katie looks like she has blue hair now 😳
Oh my word
Oh my god, so Katie has falsified evidence. Oh wow!!
I wonder what lies Katie will say about that.

I really like Hannah, and I actually believe what she and Linda are saying about Katie. Linda and Hannah blocked each other for ages too so they weren’t doing this together. I can’t stand Katie, something about her just gives me the ick. The only one who doesn’t seem to beg for gifts is Hannah.

To be honest I do not know Hannah and Linda, only watched a couple of lives. I couldn't watch them, felt sorry for Linda's children and Hannah was very aggressive. So have avoided them.

Linda is a scrounger.

Hannah has a few issues, lots of drama and chaos but she can be funny.

The lot of them need to stop taking the drugs and focus on their kids.

I think Hannah just has manic days where a lot will happen in a day, it’s mental health and if she’s on one then it’s best to avoid the lives, but when she’s ok she’s lovely on there, I’ve spoken to her a few times before on live. I think she’s paranoid as well as she still has Katie’s trolls coming in.

Linda, well. I think she is a nice girl but the smoking weed in your kids bedroom and all around the house whilst her 2 year old is there is pretty disgusting, and the whole hinting that she has no money and then people are asking for her PayPal, I can’t believe people just part with money like that to random strangers.

Reactions: 4
Ahh I see, that explains things with Hannah, thank you for explaining.
I didn't like seeing that either. It isn't fair on her children. It is all madness the begging.

So is that kid that she classed as her son the one that stole her sons mobile phone?