TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Katie's most recent TT post, clearly aimed at Linda. Going on about mental health when she's once again fucked linda off. I can't believe her audacity

Omg, just watching Linda's live, its her birthday tomorrow, before they broke Katie bought her a gift and it was delivered today, she's just opened it and it was a lot of balloons and a card, but the card was off just ONE of her daughters, Linda has 4 children, and Katie just made the card off ONE of her daughters, with just a picture of her and just her name. WTF

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does Linda have all four of her children as I’ve only seen 3, and Katie’s a weirdo why would she do that think I’m blocked as I’ve made a few comments lol 😂 x

There at the slagging each other off stage now , 3/4 weeks time they will be back together , she is one big con woman ! I think Hannah is the most genuine out of them all , although I’m not keen on any of them , I think Riley is vulnerable and a pushover with Katie , her minions block anyone who tells her like it is

Reactions: 2
Does Linda have all four of her children as I’ve only seen 3, and Katie’s a weirdo why would she do that think I’m blocked as I’ve made a few comments lol 😂 x
Her eldest boy lives with her mom.

I thought she only had 3, but she has an older boy who doesn't live with her from what I can gather

She's sat on a live with a pile of Birthday presents bought off her followers via an amazon wishlist, talking about her gofundme for her teeth whilst her (possibly feral due to no parenting) kids are sat there taking it all in, like they take in everything she says on her lives. What an example she leads to them. Her and that Katie are as bad as each other and they make my piss fizz. They've split up for clout, for gifts and money. Bet you all a fiver they'll be back together soon enough!

I never seen anyone be on lives that long with young children they literally do what they want then you have her stupid followers saying she’s the best mum and deserves to sit in bed and rest, no matter if your having a tit time as a parent we have to just get on with it, and more fool her followers for sending gifts & money it’s pathetic x

Linda’s been on live for hours opening presents from the followers she even got a sex toy and cos she hid it her son said was it for OF like what the hell he’s a child and shouldn’t know that, she’s had a few gifts for her children aswell from her Christmas wishlist either her followers are stupid or have too much money

• Wow
Katie is a horrible person she controlled that poor girl Linda. Has a go fund me up for Linda’s teeth. Linda & others requested she take it down she said no . I’ve reported it and hopefully all will get a refund

Poor girl Linda? Give over. The only 'poor' part of Linda is those kids. They run riot, one of whom has special needs and she spends all day on a tiktok live. She is an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 3
They are all as bad as each other, sit about all day long doing nothing but beg online for people daft enough to be sending them money and gifts.
Katie’s latest tik tok ‘oh I’ve got to get the kids ready for bath and bed and sort lunches and everything else’
Yeah so do the rest of us hun as well as working a full time job 🤣
it’s so wrong! Absolute begging scruff bags the lot of em

Reactions: 6
They are all as bad as each other, sit about all day long doing nothing but beg online for people daft enough to be sending them money and gifts.
Katie’s latest tik tok ‘oh I’ve got to get the kids ready for bath and bed and sort lunches and everything else’
Yeah so do the rest of us hun as well as working a full time job 🤣
it’s so wrong! Absolute begging scruff bags the lot of em
Yeah she thinks she’s the only one who does these things she think she’s the only one who suffers mental health or struggles financially she’s all about herself every time I comment she deletes it c

I think Katie’s last tiktok was a dig at Linda cos she’s been on live all day raking in her gifts and showing off her presents from everyone . The pair make me sick, Katie is the wrist of the lot.

Reactions: 3
I think Katie’s last tiktok was a dig at Linda cos she’s been on live all day raking in her gifts and showing off her presents from everyone . The pair make me sick, Katie is the wrist of the lot.
100% agree with you she just plays the victim a little bit better than Linda and makes out it’s all for her sons x

She’s made a video saying not to gift her on lives cos she only gets a percentage wtf so basically she wants the money gifted other ways but it’s for her sons she’s absolutely ridiculous but she turned her comments off on this wonder why

These are the meals of someone who can only eat toast to feed her sons what a load of crap when I was little this would of been a luxury instead of beans on toast wth salmon ect
Does this look like she doesn’t eat or can’t afford food when we were skint it was beans on toast not salmon ect x

Did anyone see all the drama last night between Katie and hannah, with Riley thrown in the mix of course

What's the deal with caitlin and leah ? I have never really watched them and saw them on my FYP a few times however I've somehow ended up on cailin and leah slander tiktok with people doing videos about them all on my FYP.what's the deal with them ?

Didn’t see it what did we miss x
Well Riley was supposed to be getting back with Hannah but somehow Katie is now back in the mix, Katie was sending people to hannahs live to mass report it, whilst getting random people to do a welfare check on Riley.
Apparently Katie doesn't condone bullying hahaha

What's the deal with caitlin and leah ? I have never really watched them and saw them on my FYP a few times however I've somehow ended up on cailin and leah slander tiktok with people doing videos about them all on my FYP.what's the deal with them ?
I've never heard of them, are they worth a watch

The deal is they act very childlike but sex seems to be the focus of most their videos.

Katie finished her live last night with the “I feel a little dizzy guys think I am having a seizure coming on” 😴the level of manipulation is crazy with this girl and people are so stupid believing her “I am so kind and want to help everyone”

Reactions: 5