TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the tit show that is kicking off about Lesbianplantdad? Last count 11 people have all come forward with the same experiences. I bet it’s more than that and a lot more who won’t speak out for fear of reprisals.

Anyone see the tit show that is kicking off about Lesbianplantdad? Last count 11 people have all come forward with the same experiences. I bet it’s more than that and a lot more who won’t speak out for fear of reprisals.
I've seen it, only because of lesbimum who attaches herself to any gay on TikTok and has a relationship with them. Country doesn't matter as long as they're virtually together! It's exactly the same drama as what happened with that other prominent lesbian on TikTok, I can't remember her name but this is an exact replica of it.

I think tiktok definitely attracts people with certain agendas. 2 exes of mine (who are both very narcissistic, coercive and emotionally abusive) have used tiktok to get women. Luckily neither of them have a big enough platform to reach too many unsuspecting victims.

Jennlynh - absolute drama! Not sure who I believe. Jo is saying that Jen was controlling but Jen is saying she cheated. Could of called it not lasting after they got married the first time they met. Typical lesbians 😂
She’s someone new now jaydee_fl9