Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Have to come back to mention makingatruecrimerer and his ‘worst deaths imaginable’ series. If you like true crime stuff, he’s great. And yes, it is awful but I can’t get enough of it.

Reactions: 3

mumaof2boys

Some of favourites..

Adcro
Mummy_Gascoigne
Nohun_
Webkinny
Lukehamnett

One person I cant stand is big.chubby, so fake and a massive liar!

• Wow

hrh89

VIP Member
Anyone else watch shellrowe she’s had it hard poor lass. So funny to watch though.
Yes she’s a real trooper. Poor girl definitely has been through it. Admiral how she uses humour to cope with her situation but it really must be very hard. Seems like a lovely girl

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Love love love nohun_. He’s from Birmingham like My husband and I like his little tours of brum 🤣

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
That esme girl has gotta be getting housing benefit and all that . It's just so weird. Why not be together??

hrh89

VIP Member
I absolutely Becky mils ,I know some might not agree with her job but I think fair play to her, she's managed to buy a house for her and her girls, she's got a brilliant personality and sense of humour, if I was 20 years younger I would do the same as her 🤣🤣
I don’t watch her much but seen she was able to buy a house for her and her kids which is amazing. Fair play to her

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
i thought I was the only one who noticed he gets very snappy with people. In his comment section and on his lives. I used to like him but he always talks down to people and scoffs if they asks a question
He is SO bloody rude, I dunno if he means to be but he can be really patronising to people who are just asking questions

• Sick

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Have to come back to mention makingatruecrimerer and his ‘worst deaths imaginable’ series. If you like true crime stuff, he’s great. And yes, it is awful but I can’t get enough of it.
I think I watch the same guy, he also does videos with ‘pictures taken before death’ or something along those lines.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I don’t remember usernames sorry!

the American who tries British snacks, the American living in Yorkshire, the girl from Liverpool who doesn’t give a fuck that she’s fat, the man who does the teacher impressions, the American man whopisses off his African dad, the two sisters, one has cerebral palsy, they seem so genuine.

I try to avoid “influencers” and would like to follow more peoplewho use their platforms to raise awareness for charities and things like that if anyone knows anyone

hrh89

VIP Member
Bella (nosebleedfitz), Ann Russel, meals with Max, Yorkshire peach, charsbusbanter, newforestsara, webkinney, Kurtious, are the ones I watch most regularly and enjoy

Yes to Nose Bleed Fitz. Love her. Ann Russell too. So wholesome.

I love Kurtious. The English guy who moved to Scotland. :)
I love Kurtious too! Seems like such a lovely guy

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Love him l!!
Honestly I quote it to my husband most days. I really want to know who “matthew” is, I know he does the voice but sometimes you see feet!!!

monicageldart also does teacher/student impressions. She’s amazing!
She’s so talented, I literally see a different character in every sketch she does.

yess! Monica is amazing. Also katiejinxz does friends/gavin & Stacey impersonations, it’s hilarious.
I like sevda.ela, Yorkshire peach, nanna bee, jetsetgypsea, shoelover42 (I think)

Sorry katiejlinz and shoelover99. Also love kallmekris. #jatrina 😂
Nana Bee is just gorgeous and reminds me of my own Yorkshire Nana who passed in 2009. I always watch her videos and it gives me great comfort. Love YorkshirePeach!

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Did her ex not have another partner at one point? Im sure he did.

It is a bit of an odd situation. Maybe a bit of a friends with benefits thing. Youd be using contraception in that situation though. Comments seem to suggest it was planned.

Why were they not together initially?