Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Spoopmooster

If you haven't seen him yet, go and find him and watch the video 'moody lighting' (it's currently the 3rd most recent'

You can thank me later... 😉

Reactions: 2

Asgyui

VIP Member
I cant remember her name but she is a Northern Nurse and says it as it is, she does lashes and nails in her free time for no profit because she enjoys it and her customers wouldnt be able to afford it otherwise

Katielle13

Rosa is such a little sweetheart! And yeah that’s the one, her and her parents seem so lovely, and I love that her fave thing she’s tried has been irn bru since I’m Scottish (don’t like it myself though)

My first thread. I love Autism Daddy, Ben Rantz and Behave yourself darling, he's lovely
MissNatasha. crazywindowlady are. both fantastic. Jess and Al are fantastic
Hutch is lovely too and a lovely lady called Netty. mymummy12 she calls herself and her sister Shaz.
I also like Jode who has a daughter with Tourettes. they are fab and the inclusive family
oh and Jimbo and Wendy who play pranks on each other
MamaP also has a good heart and so does TanTan, her son Harrison has cancer. he is. awesome. as well.
T

• Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Yes @Lazy Sunday I find people who make me laugh etc, I follow then eventually get bored or annoyed with them as they start changing their original content or start scraping the barrel to find things to post and I just have to unfollow
Obviously this usually coincides with them creating merch and thinking they are celebs 😂

I really love thescouseghettogourmet - he doesn't have a ton of followers but does reviews of food around Liverpool. Not from Liverpool nor do I live there but he seems like a nice bloke and love his glasses haha
Aww yes I really enjoy watching him, he’s a good guy

Asgyui

VIP Member
I thought she was planning on going to College to do an access course for nursing or something starting this year?

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
monicageldart also does teacher/student impressions. She’s amazing!
yess! Monica is amazing. Also katiejinxz does friends/gavin & Stacey impersonations, it’s hilarious.
I like sevda.ela, Yorkshire peach, nanna bee, jetsetgypsea, shoelover42 (I think)

Sorry katiejlinz and shoelover99. Also love kallmekris. #jatrina 😂

Rosieposey

VIP Member
So sad about Jess and Ali, I admire them both lots but I have noticed Jess has looked less and less happy over the last few weeks. It must be so hard a different kind of grief I suppose. Not to say I think Ali has it easy but just feel that bit more for Jessl ❤