Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecatsmother

There’s so many I love! Nosebleed fitz, Adcro, Ann Russell, and pot roasts mom to name a few.

Reactions: 5

hrh89

VIP Member
Fr, it’s not even just her, go on any seemingly working class tiktokers comments and they’ll just be filled with ‘so this is where my tax money is going’ and ‘what in the 39p energy drink’... I find it fucking appalling and disgusting tbh.
omg the 39p energy drink comment is the most annoying thing. I know these kids think it’s funny but it’s really just reinforcing those horrible stereotypes and meaning yet another generation is growing up with those assumptions about working class people. It’s really sad.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I'm not really. I've had to come here to reply to people because I had no idea people thought of me this way. I've only ever tried to be a good person :(
I mean, it seems that you’ve been on tattle for over a year and have been slating Adam Hattan, so that does make you a fellow tattler tbf!

Idk, no one here is saying you’re a bad person (except kim but obviously that is a deeper, personal argument between you two), I just think you sometimes come off a bit patronising in your replies to people on TT, that’s all!

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I really like Jess and Ali I think they both seem lovely and I like their honesty around Ali coming out as trans and moving forward as a family and the different dynamics now.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
How can she say she lives week to week, she will be getting hundreds a month in UC for the child element and help with rent as well as council tax no doubt! They probably both know they'll get the max financial help to live apart even tho the boyfriend (thats what Im gonna call him lol) no doubt stays over a lot. Benefit fraud at its finest and she displays it on tiktok haha.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
No Hun
Like Hammet
Emma Matthews
Becki Jones
Yorkshire Peach
Yorkshire Belter
Sevda.ela
Positive Jess and Transatlantic Ali
Watch Kitty Shrink
Masons Cavies
Shoelover 99
Dinner with Jon
Josh from England are probably my faves.
If I could just mention foreveramumoftwo if anyone would consider following her just now, she's trying to drum up support tragically her son was bullied and threatened with being stabbed so he took his life. The police didn't follow up properly so no further action / charges were brought against the bully. I well up everytime I watch her tiktoks❤

Reactions: 4

Imah

Chatty Member
I know we don’t know the baby daddy at all but from the way she answers on TikTok my assumption just seems to be she will happily fall at his feet no matter what where as he is probably waiting for someone else to come along hence ‘co parenting’

Becclo44

VIP Member
I can’t help but like Jetset Gypsie either, I like how she is able to make fun of herself (Don’t quite get how she thinks her fiancé is some kind of stud when he likes look a squirrel with a beard though!).

I also quite like Jennifer Bodwowza (or something like that). I know she annoys some but I find her quite charming and sweet

lalalulah

I hate myself for saying this but could they be living separately purely for financial reasons and not telling people they’re together? It does seem odd
I was thinking the same but how’s she gonna explain to universal credit she’s having another baby when she’s single and it’s her other daughters dads baby

Smallpotato

VIP Member
No Hun
Like Hammet
Emma Matthews
Becki Jones
Yorkshire Peach
Yorkshire Belter
Sevda.ela
Positive Jess and Transatlantic Ali
Watch Kitty Shrink
Masons Cavies
Shoelover 99
Dinner with Jon
Josh from England are probably my faves.
If I could just mention foreveramumoftwo if anyone would consider following her just now, she's trying to drum up support tragically her son was bullied and threatened with being stabbed so he took his life. The police didn't follow up properly so no further action / charges were brought against the bully. I well up everytime I watch her tiktoks❤
Dinner with Jon 😭

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I love Wren_Eleanor - the cutest little toddler who tries so much random food!
Also, the little girl Marley & her uncle (possibly The Yeet Baby?!?)
I adore Mikaela Nogueria (apols for the spelling!!)
NotsoBigD - because I used to work in property and relate to EVERY tale she tells!
Matthew & his mum make me pee laughing!
Nolimits media - tells so many truths!
nohun_ - rants like we all wish we could
Owenreeman - I want to mother him! He is adorable!
hayleygeorgiamorris when she does Me V Brain is too funny!

HBF1991

Chatty Member
She’s sweet very authentic and doesn’t pretend to be anything other than herself which I find refreshing
She hasn't let herself turn in to absolute cunt just because she's a big tiktoker, she's managed to stay the same since she first started.

ell73949032838

Some of my favourites are

Happea balance
Therealmelindastrauss
Dub_frost
Esmehayespayne
Ballehurns
Cheethamswithdreams
Yorkshirepeach
Jamie_moves_mountains2

and of course Sevda.Ela

I love the variety with TikTok, all of the above make content about a huge range of different things and I really enjoy watching them

hrh89

VIP Member
Seems like everyone’s true colours are really showing lately 😂 can only keep up a pretence for so long

• Haha

marinaxo

I really love thescouseghettogourmet - he doesn't have a ton of followers but does reviews of food around Liverpool. Not from Liverpool nor do I live there but he seems like a nice bloke and love his glasses haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Haha Esme and the baby daddy situ - Obviously living apart to claim maximum benefits, said they are just good friends yet next minute she's pregnant? Shock horror. I'm not surprised at all. She always does tiktoks saying she "only" works 16 hours and cannot save any money to buy her own place... not mentioning how much she'll be getting from UC lol. At least admit what your life is all about if youre gonna be on Tiktok going food shopping with your 'baby daddy' every week.