Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Charles Gross? He talks mainly about high end fashion and skincare. I love his manner he’s so calming and eloquent. Apparently he was a youtuber a few years ago but I never came across his content then. Seems such a nice guy. I’m not really into high end fashion but I love listening to him talk about it.

Reactions: 3

ell73949032838

Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while
Someone has asked on her most recent video are you still with your partner and she’s replied saying no. I feel for her, obvs don’t know what’s gone on but she’s living alone with the girls and studying she seems so lovely too and her daughters are adorable. I hope she’s okay

• Sad

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Locking thread as its being spammed with weird stuff that adds nothing from lots of new members.

Frostbite

Ben rantz is my go to tiktoker ☺ SN forever 💙

Seeing our boy generally happy and buzzing off life is the best, can't wait to give him a hug again and have a voddy and redpoll.... roll on December, all the money he raises and goes above and beyond for everyone, he is truly one in a million and has a heart of gold gor a 23 Yr old wouldn't be without him ..... 💙💙#STAYNELSON💙💙 #GOODVIBES💙💙

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I just really love nicholase2/nicke2, he’s actually the realest person on the app.
People like to accuse him of being a begger/scrounger but in the months I’ve watched him, I’ve not seen him beg for gifts once!

Asgyui

VIP Member
Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Not sure what you’re talking about. I’ve said that stereotypes exist, and that people who get noticed more are the ones that confirm to that stereotype, and so more people think all gay people are like that. I’ve nothing against people being open about their sexuality, just that we aren’t all the stereotype.
Crikey adcro, didn’t realise you were a fellow tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Floppymagma

Stage door johnny!! He’s fab. Also Chelseahartisme me and lucieblue.

And the Australian comedian Christian Hull…
Yes!!!!! Love stage door Johnny!!!

Dawn Farmer!!! She does a lot of eating American foods and honestly just seems like a nice girl!! She always does lives and actually talks to people and replies!!

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
I like webkinny she seems really nice and not up herself. I also like thereallindastrauss the Jewish lady her videos are so interesting

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Does anyone else like people but find in the end they just have to block them for example doing the same dance so many times you can't take it anymore, I've done it three times recently.

Thelighthousegirl

Seeing our boy generally happy and buzzing off life is the best, can't wait to give him a hug again and have a voddy and redpoll.... roll on December, all the money he raises and goes above and beyond for everyone, he is truly one in a million and has a heart of gold gor a 23 Yr old wouldn't be without him ..... 💙💙#STAYNELSON💙💙 #GOODVIBES💙💙
Exactly ☺ he does so much for people even if it's just a smile on our face, I will forever back that man
💙💙 SN forever 💙💙

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Stage door johnny!! He’s fab. Also Chelseahartisme me and lucieblue.

And the Australian comedian Christian Hull…