Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Has anyone come across Luablin? He’s a singer and he makes little songs out of those weird Facebook drama posts. They are amazing and so catchy! This one is my favourite

Is he the one who did the “excuseeeee me, is the avaaaaiilble? Yes it is” song?

Reactions: 7

Smallpotato

VIP Member
i like esme hayes payne but just seen her latest video …. there’s co parenting well with your child’s dad and then there’s shagging him to make another baby is it just me that finds it really strange 😳 they aren’t together so she’ll be dealing with a newborn and 2 year old day in and out by herself as he isn’t living with her . i co parent really well with my daughters dad but i wouldn’t want to be trying for a baby with him 😂
I just saw that video and was like wtf? So they don’t live together, they aren’t together, she gets benefits as she only works 16hrs… ok love. Didn’t realise that still having sex was part of co-parenting.

Who Knows?WhoCares?

I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I love watchkittyshrink, I think she has a lovely relationship with her parents. It’s so nice to watch. I also like the daughter who asks her dad (retired spy) questions, it’s really interesting.

Who Knows?WhoCares?

Yeah I can’t get over the amount of abuse she gets, unless I’ve missed something, she seems generally very unproblematic from what I’ve seen!
Agreed! And people ask her such personal questions and so aggressively. The sense of entitlement from people on the Internet annoys me - seems like because she shares a bit about her life, people assume they are entitled to know everything

Reactions: 6

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I also think that Esme girls situation is strange. Ages ago she said in a video I think that she’d love Mila to have a sibling and she wanted the same baby daddy. Fast forward a few months and she’s pregnant by him from ‘one night’. Ok it can happen but that’s too much of a coincidence for me.
They’re either together and won’t say because she’s milking the system and tik tok by saying she’s a single Mum for attention, like look at all the Amazon stuff they got sent?! Or one of them can’t let go/let the other move on.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I usually really like her but this situation is just very odd to me, they have to be together on the sly or something, one shag doesn’t guarantee a baby
it is totally odd. I suspected a few weeks ago that they were back together when she posted a video of doing a weekly shop. Don’t even do that with my husband love

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Haha Esme and the baby daddy situ - Obviously living apart to claim maximum benefits, said they are just good friends yet next minute she's pregnant? Shock horror. I'm not surprised at all. She always does tiktoks saying she "only" works 16 hours and cannot save any money to buy her own place... not mentioning how much she'll be getting from UC lol. At least admit what your life is all about if youre gonna be on Tiktok going food shopping with your 'baby daddy' every week.
Precisely!!! I felt like such a bitch thinking this as all the comments are people happy for her… and I’m like, you what?

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She needs her own thread. My opinion of her has gone down, 100% they are back together and milking the benefits they can get

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Most of my favourite TikTokers have been banned for violating community guidelines.

One of my favourites who just posts wholesome and safe content is WatchKittyShrink. She's an American woman who tries British food and also gets her parents to try it too.

I also used to like Chelsey Harwood when she did Evil Queen Live every night during lockdown as it was fun and you never knew what was going to happen.

Reactions: 5

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!
Yeah I can’t get over the amount of abuse she gets, unless I’ve missed something, she seems generally very unproblematic from what I’ve seen!

One of my new favourite accounts is positively awesome Issac. His mom films the videos and she seems so lovely. Issac is absolutely fab he has autism and loves Disney. He’s such a cool guy and I love his way with words.