Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!
i like her too. Seems very normal and clearly doesn’t act different for the camera. They are who they are. She gets some horrible comments, loads of kids always assuming she’s on benefits, taking a dig at living on a council estate. I’m so sick of seeing these classist comments all the time.

not Sure what Dan is doing at the moment as I remember a few months ago someone who saw one of their videos phoned his place of work, something to do with covid rules, and got him fired ! I swear some people take things too far. No need to report people to their workplace for things like that. I can’t remember exactly what it was about but it ended up with him losing his job

Reactions: 4

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I like the TikTokers who post videos about being on the sesh.

Jakkob
Trucker_Lou
Jack_Saund3rs

82anonymous

I like you personally. Yes you can be snappy, but then so would I be with some of the questions you get asked.

I to only belive in two genders and I also don't belive in anything supernatural. But I support the lbgt and I leave supernatural peeps to themselves. Its each to their own.

Let's face it you have to be cool because Yorkshire tea is the best tea in the world 🤗

I'm like anyone else, I don't always agree with your opinions but that's how life is supposed to be. It would be boring if everyone agrees with everyone on everything. Definitely doesn't make you or any one else a bad person.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I like a few small business owners who seem genuinely lovely people and go viral on tiktok and get loads of customers. A recent one is a lovely lady from Leeds 'theperfectgiftco1' she produces pictured slates and is always so respectful and sensitive about peoples photos.
I also like thatweirdcouplee, she got popular doing mortgage videos but this account is reviewing other campers on regular camping trip
Others i like are Juliamollyandbella, notsobigd, madagraviet and mrrobertmayhew

• Heart

ell73949032838

I agree with everyone. She’s very clever about which hashtags she uses. The single mum one seems to have disappeared on recent videos. There is a tik tok of her saying she lives week by week, doesnt have a lot of money etc. She has an Amazon wish list, which in my opinion you would not need if you were financially stable. Then she is going on to have another one when she isn’t with him. I understand the wanting two babies with one dad thing, but why bring a baby into the world that 1 - you can’t afford and 2 - will be jumping between parents all the time as they don’t live together. For all we know, as others have suggested, they may be together but she would lose certain benefits if she announced it to everyone and is better off ’single’

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
So sad about Jess and Ali, I admire them both lots but I have noticed Jess has looked less and less happy over the last few weeks. It must be so hard a different kind of grief I suppose. Not to say I think Ali has it easy but just feel that bit more for Jessl ❤
I agree, it has seemed that it's been all about what Ali wants (however that is just what we see, things might be very different) and Jess just has to accept it.
She needs to be able to grieve the loss of her husband. I hope they both find happiness.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I don’t remember usernames sorry!

the American who tries British snacks, the American living in Yorkshire, the girl from Liverpool who doesn’t give a fuck that she’s fat, the man who does the teacher impressions, the American man whopisses off his African dad, the two sisters, one has cerebral palsy, they seem so genuine.

I try to avoid “influencers” and would like to follow more peoplewho use their platforms to raise awareness for charities and things like that if anyone knows anyone
The cheetham sisters? Hannah is amazing isn’t she.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Juliamollyandbella I also love. Molly is probably the cutest wee thing Ive ever seen and I have a daughter!! Lol

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
You will see another side to Adcro soon. He’s LGBTQ but he doesn’t support the fact that there’s more than two genders. He also doesn’t like the fact people have different opinions to him. And we used to be friends until he basically said he doesn’t support my LGBTQ journey.
Love Ann Russell she’s so calming

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Looks like Jess and Ali have decided to go their separate ways. I cant imagine how hard it must be for both of them

• Sad
Reactions: 3