Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle from Hissyfitclothing, the clothes are really not my style but she seems a lovely person with great company ethos and i love seeing her do well
Same! Her clothes aren’t my thing at all but I love learning about her business and her the day in the life vlogs!

Reactions: 2
I don’t remember usernames sorry!

the American who tries British snacks, the American living in Yorkshire, the girl from Liverpool who doesn’t give a duck that she’s fat, the man who does the teacher impressions, the American man whopisses off his African dad, the two sisters, one has cerebral palsy, they seem so genuine.

I try to avoid “influencers” and would like to follow more peoplewho use their platforms to raise awareness for charities and things like that if anyone knows anyone

Reactions: 3
I don’t remember usernames sorry!

the American who tries British snacks, the American living in Yorkshire, the girl from Liverpool who doesn’t give a duck that she’s fat, the man who does the teacher impressions, the American man whopisses off his African dad, the two sisters, one has cerebral palsy, they seem so genuine.

I try to avoid “influencers” and would like to follow more peoplewho use their platforms to raise awareness for charities and things like that if anyone knows anyone
The cheetham sisters? Hannah is amazing isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
The cheetham sisters? Hannah is amazing isn’t she.
that’s the ones, I’m still trying to get used to how it works, I keep wondering why I’m seeing randoms and irs because I’m on the “for you” bit rather than who I follow 😂

Reactions: 3
Ben Wardle, Adcro, Mammybanter, Daddybanter, Tinytimsadventure and Richardfrankscomedy, love them all

Reactions: 1
Ben Wardle kills me, his impressions are so accurate :ROFLMAO: I love Emma Matthews, she comes across so genuine!

I blocked Ben, purely as he reminded me of a nurse who I worked with and she tips me over the edge most days! His YouTube channel where he is discussing Shakespeare for students is actually amazing, I sent it to my nephews to help with their GCSEs!

LukeHamnett is brilliant, along with Jakkob. Jack Saunders is an actual one trick pony and once you’ve seen a couple of his videos you’ve seen them all!

My absolute favourite (even though for the past year she’s barely posted) is grannypymm. Her dating stories were absolutely hilarious and I thought she was that great I had new post alerts set up for her 😂 ieucooke is fantastic, I wish I could talk and wave my arms around like he does! And I do actually like Libby Mae and Katy Lee, they took advantage of their popularity and good on them.

Spoopmooster

If you haven't seen him yet, go and find him and watch the video 'moody lighting' (it's currently the 3rd most recent'

You can thank me later... 😉

Reactions: 2
Emma Matthews, JuliaMollyandBella, Miroslav.Tartoofy BeckiJones4, and one I can't remember the name of now but he's a ventriloquist/puppeteer and I find him fascinating and funny!

I've always liked RyxnnFxwlerr, he makes harmless and fun content and doesn't involve himself in any drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.