Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her ex not have another partner at one point? Im sure he did.

It is a bit of an odd situation. Maybe a bit of a friends with benefits thing. Youd be using contraception in that situation though. Comments seem to suggest it was planned.

Why were they not together initially?

Reactions: 3
Esme irked me a bit when she posted the gifts she got from an Amazon wish list. I don’t know why, but it makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
I know we don’t know the baby daddy at all but from the way she answers on TikTok my assumption just seems to be she will happily fall at his feet no matter what where as he is probably waiting for someone else to come along hence ‘co parenting’

Reactions: 4
I’ve only ever seen his feet in tiktoks!

so that one night happened to be right around her ovulation date then they didn’t use protection or even her take the morning after pill if they weren’t planning another baby

Reactions: 6
What are the chances.

mods im sorry, how do we move all the esme posts into their own thread?

Reactions: 1
That esme girl has gotta be getting housing benefit and all that . It's just so weird. Why not be together??

Reactions: 3
I agree with everyone. She’s very clever about which hashtags she uses. The single mum one seems to have disappeared on recent videos. There is a tik tok of her saying she lives week by week, doesnt have a lot of money etc. She has an Amazon wish list, which in my opinion you would not need if you were financially stable. Then she is going on to have another one when she isn’t with him. I understand the wanting two babies with one dad thing, but why bring a baby into the world that 1 - you can’t afford and 2 - will be jumping between parents all the time as they don’t live together. For all we know, as others have suggested, they may be together but she would lose certain benefits if she announced it to everyone and is better off ’single’

Reactions: 4
How can she say she lives week to week, she will be getting hundreds a month in UC for the child element and help with rent as well as council tax no doubt! They probably both know they'll get the max financial help to live apart even tho the boyfriend (thats what Im gonna call him lol) no doubt stays over a lot. Benefit fraud at its finest and she displays it on tiktok haha.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was planning on going to College to do an access course for nursing or something starting this year?

Reactions: 2
She needs her own thread. My opinion of her has gone down, 100% they are back together and milking the benefits they can get

I also think that Esme girls situation is strange. Ages ago she said in a video I think that she’d love Mila to have a sibling and she wanted the same baby daddy. Fast forward a few months and she’s pregnant by him from ‘one night’. Ok it can happen but that’s too much of a coincidence for me.
They’re either together and won’t say because she’s milking the system and tik tok by saying she’s a single Mum for attention, like look at all the Amazon stuff they got sent?! Or one of them can’t let go/let the other move on.

Juliamollyandbella, abiclarkecomedy, maddylucydann, thenursery_nurse, sugarcoatedsisters, amywilklikemilk, playboymanbaby, allie.provost, dolly_olly_oxenfree, mrthomasenglish... I could go on! I mostly like comedy tiktokers but going to check out some of the suggestions from this thread :)

Reactions: 1
I really like Jess and Ali I think they both seem lovely and I like their honesty around Ali coming out as trans and moving forward as a family and the different dynamics now.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe I forgot this one, Jen Markham. If you like anything marvel or Star Wars, she is the creator for you. Her and her husband are absolutely precious, and her takes on marvel universe are fantastic. She does little sketches with baby yoda too.

Esme irked me a bit when she posted the gifts she got from an Amazon wish list. I don’t know why, but it makes me uncomfortable
Me too. Also when people have asked in the past about I’d he gets another girlfriend, her response said one thing but her body language suggested she would do all she could to stop that

I really like Jess and Ali I think they both seem lovely and I like their honesty around Ali coming out as trans and moving forward as a family and the different dynamics now.
I like Jess and Ali too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.