Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else like Amie Scott/PlasticAmie?

She's been doing the bimbo act with the plastic surgery filter for quite a long time now and she's gained loads of followers from it

Reactions: 1
monicageldart also does teacher/student impressions. She’s amazing!
yess! Monica is amazing. Also katiejinxz does friends/gavin & Stacey impersonations, it’s hilarious.
I like sevda.ela, Yorkshire peach, nanna bee, jetsetgypsea, shoelover42 (I think)

Sorry katiejlinz and shoelover99. Also love kallmekris. #jatrina 😂

Reactions: 2
Danielle from Hissyfitclothing, the clothes are really not my style but she seems a lovely person with great company ethos and i love seeing her do well

Reactions: 7
Love him l!!
Honestly I quote it to my husband most days. I really want to know who “matthew” is, I know he does the voice but sometimes you see feet!!!

monicageldart also does teacher/student impressions. She’s amazing!
She’s so talented, I literally see a different character in every sketch she does.

yess! Monica is amazing. Also katiejinxz does friends/gavin & Stacey impersonations, it’s hilarious.
I like sevda.ela, Yorkshire peach, nanna bee, jetsetgypsea, shoelover42 (I think)

Sorry katiejlinz and shoelover99. Also love kallmekris. #jatrina 😂
Nana Bee is just gorgeous and reminds me of my own Yorkshire Nana who passed in 2009. I always watch her videos and it gives me great comfort. Love YorkshirePeach!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I quote it to my husband most days. I really want to know who “matthew” is, I know he does the voice but sometimes you see feet!!!

She’s so talented, I literally see a different character in every sketch she does.

Nana Bee is just gorgeous and reminds me of my own Yorkshire Nana who passed in 2009. I always watch her videos and it gives me great comfort. Love YorkshirePeach!
same, my Nan wasn’t from Yorkshire but she reminds me of mine too. She passed 2 years ago.

I also like Hari Beavis she’s got some great recipes and she seems very sweet. I also watch juliamollyandbella, captainkatemccue, mumlifewitherin, thetradiewife, Danny_sylvester, tacobellqween and sheenamelwani.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I like a few small business owners who seem genuinely lovely people and go viral on tiktok and get loads of customers. A recent one is a lovely lady from Leeds 'theperfectgiftco1' she produces pictured slates and is always so respectful and sensitive about peoples photos.
I also like thatweirdcouplee, she got popular doing mortgage videos but this account is reviewing other campers on regular camping trip
Others i like are Juliamollyandbella, notsobigd, madagraviet and mrrobertmayhew

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Juliamollyandbella I also love. Molly is probably the cutest wee thing Ive ever seen and I have a daughter!! Lol

Some of favourites..

Adcro
Mummy_Gascoigne
Nohun_
Webkinny
Lukehamnett

One person I cant stand is big.chubby, so fake and a massive liar!

• Wow
Love love love nohun_. He’s from Birmingham like My husband and I like his little tours of brum 🤣

No Hun
Like Hammet
Emma Matthews
Becki Jones
Yorkshire Peach
Yorkshire Belter
Sevda.ela
Positive Jess and Transatlantic Ali
Watch Kitty Shrink
Masons Cavies
Shoelover 99
Dinner with Jon
Josh from England are probably my faves.
If I could just mention foreveramumoftwo if anyone would consider following her just now, she's trying to drum up support tragically her son was bullied and threatened with being stabbed so he took his life. The police didn't follow up properly so no further action / charges were brought against the bully. I well up everytime I watch her tiktoks❤

No Hun
Like Hammet
Emma Matthews
Becki Jones
Yorkshire Peach
Yorkshire Belter
Sevda.ela
Watch Kitty Shrink
Masons Cavies
Shoelover 99
Dinner with Jon
If I could just mention foreveramumoftwo if anyone would consider following her just now, she's trying to drum up support tragically her son was bullied and threatened with being stabbed so he took his life. The police didn't follow up properly so no further action / charges were brought against the bully. I well up everytime I watch her tiktoks❤
Dinner with Jon 😭

Juliamollyandbella I also love. Molly is probably the cutest wee thing Ive ever seen and I have a daughter!! Lol
Oh I love them too!

No Hun
Like Hammet
Emma Matthews
Becki Jones
Yorkshire Peach
Yorkshire Belter
Sevda.ela
Watch Kitty Shrink
Masons Cavies
Shoelover 99
Dinner with Jon
Love sevda.ela, so sweet!

Mrgteacher, I really like him too!

He's adorable ❤

She's lovely and her husband and daughter are so sweet. Such a lovely family.
I forgot dinnerwithjon, did he ever pick someone to come over for dinner with him? He seems such a genuinely nice guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.