Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stage door johnny!! He’s fab. Also Chelseahartisme me and lucieblue.

And the Australian comedian Christian Hull…

Reactions: 2
Stage door johnny!! He’s fab. Also Chelseahartisme me and lucieblue.

And the Australian comedian Christian Hull…
Christian did a fab sketch about nurses and I loved it. I honestly thought he was a nurse as it was so true!

Dogtorizzy and chanceofcosplay
Conzo03

Is t it funny how there’s probably people we follow that to us seem like big tiktokers and we see them on fyp lots etc. But others probably have no idea who they are. There’s names on here of like and dislike that I’ve never heard of lol.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone come across Luablin? He’s a singer and he makes little songs out of those weird Facebook drama posts. They are amazing and so catchy! This one is my favourite

Reactions: 8
Has anyone come across Luablin? He’s a singer and he makes little songs out of those weird Facebook drama posts. They are amazing and so catchy! This one is my favourite

Is he the one who did the “excuseeeee me, is the avaaaaiilble? Yes it is” song?

Reactions: 7
So since I’ve started reading/commenting on here a lot of people I had previously either not seen on tiktok or rarely seen are now showing on my fyp!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s sweet very authentic and doesn’t pretend to be anything other than herself which I find refreshing
She hasn't let herself turn in to absolute bleep just because she's a big tiktoker, she's managed to stay the same since she first started.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but like Jetset Gypsie either, I like how she is able to make fun of herself (Don’t quite get how she thinks her fiancé is some kind of stud when he likes look a squirrel with a beard though!).

I also quite like Jennifer Bodwowza (or something like that). I know she annoys some but I find her quite charming and sweet

Reactions: 4
I like webkinny she seems really nice and not up herself. I also like thereallindastrauss the Jewish lady her videos are so interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.