Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to come back to mention makingatruecrimerer and his ‘worst deaths imaginable’ series. If you like true crime stuff, he’s great. And yes, it is awful but I can’t get enough of it.

Reactions: 3
Have to come back to mention makingatruecrimerer and his ‘worst deaths imaginable’ series. If you like true crime stuff, he’s great. And yes, it is awful but I can’t get enough of it.
I think I watch the same guy, he also does videos with ‘pictures taken before death’ or something along those lines.

Reactions: 3
Some of my favourites are

Happea balance
Therealmelindastrauss
Dub_frost
Esmehayespayne
Ballehurns
Cheethamswithdreams
Yorkshirepeach
Jamie_moves_mountains2

and of course Sevda.Ela

I love the variety with TikTok, all of the above make content about a huge range of different things and I really enjoy watching them

Reactions: 4
Stage door johnny!! He’s fab. Also Chelseahartisme me and lucieblue.

And the Australian comedian Christian Hull…
Yes!!!!! Love stage door Johnny!!!

Dawn Farmer!!! She does a lot of eating American foods and honestly just seems like a nice girl!! She always does lives and actually talks to people and replies!!

Reactions: 2
Apologies if I’ve written this in the wrong place I am new 🤣does anyone know who Chelsea harwood (evil queen) is going on about in her latest tiktoks,she won’t mention names as there is an impending court case apparently! It’s someone who has harassed her and caused her problems in her apartment/ criminal damage ? Threats against her ? Anyone know who she’s on about ?

Apologies if I’ve written this in the wrong place I am new 🤣does anyone know who Chelsea harwood (evil queen) is going on about in her latest tiktoks,she won’t mention names as there is an impending court case apparently! It’s someone who has harassed her and caused her problems in her apartment/ criminal damage ? Threats against her ? Anyone know who she’s on about ?
Breadflaps also known as Banterqueen/Elsa Frost has spent the best part of a year harassing her

Reactions: 1
I really like PoppyHollins and her partner, they seem like a really lovely couple.

Reactions: 6
I love muddlethroughmummy, but I did get her confused with Lauraalicem for weeks. But I love Daisy as she’s really relatable.

Some of my favourites are

Happea balance
Therealmelindastrauss
Dub_frost
Esmehayespayne
Ballehurns
Cheethamswithdreams
Yorkshirepeach
Jamie_moves_mountains2

and of course Sevda.Ela

I love the variety with TikTok, all of the above make content about a huge range of different things and I really enjoy watching them
i like esme hayes payne but just seen her latest video …. there’s co parenting well with your child’s dad and then there’s shagging him to make another baby is it just me that finds it really strange 😳 they aren’t together so she’ll be dealing with a newborn and 2 year old day in and out by herself as he isn’t living with her . i co parent really well with my daughters dad but i wouldn’t want to be trying for a baby with him 😂

Reactions: 12
i like esme hayes payne but just seen her latest video …. there’s co parenting well with your child’s dad and then there’s shagging him to make another baby is it just me that finds it really strange 😳 they aren’t together so she’ll be dealing with a newborn and 2 year old day in and out by herself as he isn’t living with her . i co parent really well with my daughters dad but i wouldn’t want to be trying for a baby with him 😂
I hate myself for saying this but could they be living separately purely for financial reasons and not telling people they’re together? It does seem odd

Reactions: 10
I just saw that video and was like wtf? So they don’t live together, they aren’t together, she gets benefits as she only works 16hrs… ok love. Didn’t realise that still having sex was part of co-parenting.

Reactions: 7
I hate myself for saying this but could they be living separately purely for financial reasons and not telling people they’re together? It does seem odd
I was thinking the same but how’s she gonna explain to universal credit she’s having another baby when she’s single and it’s her other daughters dads baby

I just saw that video and was like wtf? So they don’t live together, they aren’t together, she gets benefits as she only works 16hrs… ok love. Didn’t realise that still having sex was part of co-parenting.
I usually really like her but this situation is just very odd to me, they have to be together on the sly or something, one shag doesn’t guarantee a baby

Reactions: 9
I usually really like her but this situation is just very odd to me, they have to be together on the sly or something, one shag doesn’t guarantee a baby
it is totally odd. I suspected a few weeks ago that they were back together when she posted a video of doing a weekly shop. Don’t even do that with my husband love

Haha Esme and the baby daddy situ - Obviously living apart to claim maximum benefits, said they are just good friends yet next minute she's pregnant? Shock horror. I'm not surprised at all. She always does tiktoks saying she "only" works 16 hours and cannot save any money to buy her own place... not mentioning how much she'll be getting from UC lol. At least admit what your life is all about if youre gonna be on Tiktok going food shopping with your 'baby daddy' every week.

Haha Esme and the baby daddy situ - Obviously living apart to claim maximum benefits, said they are just good friends yet next minute she's pregnant? Shock horror. I'm not surprised at all. She always does tiktoks saying she "only" works 16 hours and cannot save any money to buy her own place... not mentioning how much she'll be getting from UC lol. At least admit what your life is all about if youre gonna be on Tiktok going food shopping with your 'baby daddy' every week.
Precisely!!! I felt like such a witch thinking this as all the comments are people happy for her… and I’m like, you what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.