Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swigs, noeleen, swignam, you are so so so innnnnncredible and only look 20. Your skin is so so so ammmazing. Like Rosie HW double. Likke you are so so hard working you totally deserve the chanel wine you light weight

Reactions: 1
I shared a bottle of champagne with my sister today, a lot nicer than a poxy Chanel rose, and the difference between me and Swigs is that I didn't need to tell my "fans" about it or tell them how hard my husband works so I can have it. I am not tone deaf, I am not a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll be doing a live later Noeleen for all my followers - oops you’re my only follower 🤪please make sure to comment and like here and on my other account 🙃. I reckon swigs is having a Coleen Rooney moment and desperately trying to reconcile timing of posts here with views on her page. Maybe Rebekah Vardy will join us soon 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is sad though isn't it to think that someone you know well might be tearing strips off you on a page like this? I cannot imagine anyone I am friends with in real life mocking me the way Swigs gets mocked in here. The fact that she thinks it could be someone she knows says a lot more about her than any of her other bullshit.

Reactions: 9
100% I’ve said it a few times I do actually feel sorry for her. No long term friends, hardly ever sees family, hubby either working or golfing, spends all her time with the kids. It’s bloody lonely. Fashion and material things are her friends.

But I had a friend very similar to her and it’s unbearable to be around. It’s draining. So I understand how her friends would have distanced themselves from her. That and the fact that she dumped them all for the bright lights of Dublin and her rich fella!!

Yeh I pity her but she is a narcissist who thinks drinking rose from a winery owned by Chanel is chic and a badge of privilege. To be clear it’s not. There is a saying that sums her up perfectly, money talks but wealth whispers

Reactions: 8
Yeh I pity her but she is a narcissist who thinks drinking rose from a winery owned by Chanel is chic and a badge of privilege. To be clear it’s not. There is a saying that sums her up perfectly, money talks but wealth whispers
OMG that’s the quote I always use to describe her. How funny. I mean if two strangers are thinking the exact same 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread name : Tignams wealth is worth the stealth boasting wide open for a tattle life roasting

She is awfully quiet tonight .. no mandatory videos of her legs and feet while she lays exhausted on her custom made bed in her custom made robe

I had lunch with champagne yesterday where she had dinner. You see Swignam we can all buy stuff without selling our soul or our kids to the internet.

I had lunch with champagne yesterday where she had dinner. You see Swignam we can all buy stuff without selling our soul or our kids to the internet.
Did she tag the place ? Just curious where she went cos she kept saying how fancy it was and tbh the dessert looked pretty dated I thought maybe Shanahans ?

Reactions: 2
Did she tag the place ? Just curious where she went cos she kept saying how fancy it was and tbh the dessert looked pretty dated I thought maybe Shanahans ?
She does that all the time with the vanilla pod as if its something really special. Dont get me wrong it's a nice place for lunch, I've been loads of times just like Tignam. And its always busy so.lots.of us plebs frequently it regularly!

Reactions: 1
It looked like Rolys in ballsbridge. Not 100% sure as didn’t see much.

We go there a lot too but funnily enough you’re the first people I’ve broadcasted that to!!!

Using @Geniegeen saying
New thread title: Money talks, wealth whispers. That Chanel Rose could do with being a bit crisper

Last edited:
  • Haha
It looked like Rolys in ballsbridge. Not 100% sure as didn’t see much.

We go there a lot too but funnily enough you’re the first people I’ve broadcasted that to!!!

Using @Geniegeen saying
New thread title: Money talks, wealth whispers. That Chanel Rose could do with being a bit crisper
She didn't tag it but I was there yesterday and saw red carpets and desert looked the same so I assumed it was Roly's. Nice but not the fanciest place in town - would suit an old fella like Ashar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she left the planet or what?? Gone very quiet but she’s very excited about something happening today....the anticipation is killing me! Do you think it’s the new belt or the new colour she was designing??? 🤣🤣 get the Chanel in the fridge quick we’ll all need a glass after this exciting news!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.