Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be wrong but I’d say Noeleen doesn’t really understand how tattle works, she must be trying to find out who’s who so she can bit that block button !
And wondering how this is also Facebook :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Working hard or hardly working, 5 hours max a day a couple of days a week isn’t called hard work it’s called part time !
She has said before that she needs a lie down after changing her bedding (that she gets laundered don’t ya know?!) cos her bed is just so so big....

Reactions: 2
“Swigs likes to call her audience fuckers, she must really take us all for suckers”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just keep thinking of tigs being like Ross from friends when hes freaking about rachel and Joey being together

'IM OKKKKK 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴'

😂😂😂😂 when really shes fumin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noleen if you really want to be part of this gang may I suggest you educated yourself around Alice in Wanderlust. This will be your downfall, but then again as an uneducated, obnoxious arrogant fool you're no doubt completely unaware of how the real Instagram works. And when it comes crashing down around you let's see how many "friends" rally around you and your satin robes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noeleen we can see you were last on this thread a minute ago. It’s on your profile.

Come on and let us know if you’re not Swigs!!!!!

• Haha
Noleen followed me too but my only comment here was actually commending her on such lovely skin for someone in her 50s. I hadn't realized she was in her 40s 🙈 genuinely thought she was a lot more mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious that she.chose her username as Noeleen given she has legs 11 like Rosie.
Anyone remember that age old joke - what do you call a woman with no legs.?? NO - LEAN (Noeleen) 😄😄😁

• Haha
I’m not gonna lie, it is in fact inCCCreDDDible that we subsequently worked it out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noeleen Noeleen Noeleen Noooooooooooooooooooooeleen
I'm begging of you please don't blow my man
please don't suck it just because you can

I'm begging of you please don't lurk againnnnnn
please don't just lurk because you can

Lyrics needs some work I know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm begging of you please don't blow my man
please don't suck it just because you can
😂😂😂😂 brill
I'm begging of you please don't lurk againnnnnn
please don't just lurk because you can

Lyrics needs some work I know
I’m not gonna lie, it is in fact inCCCreDDDible that we subsequently worked it out
Free robes for all to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.