Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa Mills Bari
Irish fashion/lifestyle influencer/instagrammer. Founder of MMB luxe robes and pjs.

Reactions: 1
This one is worth creating an account for, the notions, the filtering, the hair flicking, the business selling tat, the permanent exhaustion and the recent "I know a lot of you keep messaging me about how my boobs are looking bigger"
Honestly I lose the will to live
And dont get me started on her pal superstylesabby who follows her lead with the posing and preening

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have been waiting for this one. She is so irritating. Don't follow her anymore as the fake accent and the way she clicks certain letters on her words like K drives me insane.

Reactions: 15
Where do you start!!! Honestly I loved following her until her mmb range of cheap polyester pjs and robes were being sold for funny money and she had a household diffuser that I was on the verge of buying on amazon for €20 she had it on her site for €85!!!!! I asked her about it and she ignored me.

Since then she has become more and more obnoxious. Telling us how she knows we all wish we could have (filtered) skin like hers, legs like hers, dress sense like hers, life like hers.... but we can’t because we are all beneath her.

As I said on the other thread she stinks of NEW money = no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven't followed her for a while now because I just couldn't warm too her and she comes across so false. Also the constant "I'm so tired" like god help her if she had too actually do a proper days work 😂

I saw a great description of her the other day that's she's basically faces by grace but just with money 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have been waiting for this one. She is so irritating. Don't follow her anymore as the fake accent and the way she clicks certain letters on her words like K drives me insane.
Haha yes!! The K clicks and her use of the word subsequently and it’s always completely out of context 🤣🤣 Trying to use big words to make herself sound intelligent

Reactions: 6
Hahaha she seems off her rocker and very insecure. Reminds me of someone out of Desperate Housewives. Clearly hubby or her partner as the case may be threw some money at her for this robe tat hobby! I've seen her in Dundrum a couple of times, was in the elevator with her once and its bollox when she says she hasnt had Botox 😂😂😂 Just own it like, nobody gives a tit but it's very obvious! She clearly loves the high life so she landed on her feet (in her eyes) when she met her hubby while working in his shop. Also she will be thrilled with having a thread!

Reactions: 7
It's definitely the lip fillers and veners that make her talk like that. I find all the ones from geordie shore speak like that too, would put you off ever getting them

Reactions: 1
Hahaha she seems off her rocker and very insecure. Reminds me of someone out of Desperate Housewives. Clearly hubby or her partner as the case may be threw some money at her for this robe tat hobby! I've seen her in Dundrum a couple of times, was in the elevator with her once and its bollox when she says she hasnt had Botox 😂😂😂 Just own it like, nobody gives a tit but it's very obvious! She clearly loves the high life so she landed on her feet (in her eyes) when she met her hubby while working in his shop. Also she will be thrilled with having a thread!
She has definitely admitted to baby Botox, whatever the hell that is, and I agree I’ve seen her in Dundrum too, walking around like she’s a celeb and I swear the reason she goes over there so much is to get recognised! Or else she’s nothing else to do because hubby never home. Golf takes precedence over the family.

Reactions: 2
Homemade mash 🤣🤣 She actually said one night ages ago that they were having homemade dinner from the local shop 😳😳

She’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Was in the same restaurant as her with her family once. All of them spent the entire time stuck on screens, must be 24/7 job for these floggers 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything on her website is overpriced . The kids are spoiled. I can’t believe she goes on stories when Hannah is having a tantrum. She keeps mentioning it’s not their forever home either like they are on the look out for something bigger.

She does the weekly shop in M&S. More money than sense.

Reactions: 9
I’ll never forget the time she miscarried. A desperate event for any woman and she made some comment about how her health insurance should have removed her from the other women when she has paid so much more. Yes Melissa , all women ( not just the rich ones ) should be entitled to dignity.
She always without fail makes it known she is part of the rich crowd. It must be a cover for all her other insecurities.
Oh look at me having to shop in m&s, look at me in Chanel , look at me and all my orders for robes, look at me and my Zara hauls etc etc etc. Have all the stuff you want Melissa, it’s obviously not bringing you happiness

Reactions: 17
She's the same age as me and has definitely had botox along with lots of other help. I see her regularly in Dundrum and she looks like a Stepford wife, fake face fake hair fake nails. I could go on but I'm exhausted.

As for Sabby jesus she'd ride herself If she could she's so in love with herself, utterly painful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one is worth creating an account for, the notions, the filtering, the hair flicking, the business selling tat, the permanent exhaustion and the recent "I know a lot of you keep messaging me about how my boobs are looking bigger"
Honestly I lose the will to live
And dont get me started on her pal superstylesabby who follows her lead with the posing and preening
Ah Tignam is away with the fairies... long since forgotten what the real world is like and would die a thousand deaths if she had to live in it ever again. Re: Sabrina though... I absolutely loved her when I started following her, but in the last couple of months she's become a bit painful. All the pouting and making love to the camera during clothes try ons etc. is just cringey and I really thought she had more about her than that crap. I listened to her on Georgie Crawford's podcast a while ago aswell, and while I admire how well she's done for herself in spite of some struggles in her personal life, the amount of 'I'm brilliant at this', 'I'm great at that' just came across as pretty obnoxious by the end of the episode in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.